1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

-Io- wrote:

theonlygusti wrote:

Sigton wrote:

…le spam.

Sigton
When half of what you type is your own username
Please be respectful when using the forums. “Roasting” is not an appropriate thing to do and it derails the topic. It's Sigton's choice to sign his posts and it's not a problem at all so long it doesn't ruin forum experience

I am aware that this post is a considerable amount of posts back, but we have to remember to correct people like this. It's how the ST manages these situations ;)
I am not roasting, nor did I intend to in any way come off as rude. I was just commenting on that particular post, in a very matter-of-fact way.

-Io-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

theonlygusti wrote:

-Io- wrote:

theonlygusti wrote:

Sigton wrote:

…le spam.

Sigton
Please be respectful when using the forums. “Roasting” is not an appropriate thing to do and it derails the topic. It's Sigton's choice to sign his posts and it's not a problem at all so long it doesn't ruin forum experience

I am aware that this post is a considerable amount of posts back, but we have to remember to correct people like this. It's how the ST manages these situations ;)
I am not roasting, nor did I intend to in any way come off as rude. I was just commenting on that particular post, in a very matter-of-fact way.
And it did come off as rude in the end. Remember that words do not transfer your thoughts clearly. Be more careful next time

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Jonathan50 wrote:

It's not a problem, but I find it odd you chose to do that, because that's what the forum signature system is for, and in your original post we can already see your name in three other places. And when it's quoted we also see “Sigton wrote”.
idk, I've just always done it

Sigton

DeleteThisAcount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

I'm loving the way scratch 3.0 is coming to together

theonlygusti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

I don't like the new block proportions. I love the colors and the overall more flat design of them, and I especially love the way reporters look when placed into input slots, but the blocks are disproportionately tall:

-Io-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

theonlygusti wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

I don't like the new block proportions. I love the colors and the overall more flat design of them, and I especially love the way reporters look when placed into input slots, but the blocks are disproportionately tall:

http://i.cubeupload.com/vNohYV.png

Me neither. It has been said a lot of times here, but AFAIK they haven't discussed that. IIRC it's so touchscreens can easily grab the blocks. I'll miss the thin blocks.

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

-Io- wrote:

theonlygusti wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

http://i.cubeupload.com/vNohYV.png

Me neither. It has been said a lot of times here, but AFAIK they haven't discussed that. IIRC it's so touchscreens can easily grab the blocks. I'll miss the thin blocks.
Well when Scratch 3.0 comes out, if that's the case then I'm not going to bother to update my Scratch 2 Offline Editor. Then I'll be able to use 2.0

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

-Io- wrote:

theonlygusti wrote:

Sigton wrote:

…le spam.

Sigton

I'd like to point out that you addressed this last page.

-Io- wrote:

theonlygusti wrote:

Sigton wrote:

…le spam.

Sigton
Please be respectful when using the forums. It's Sigton's choice if he wants to sign his posts or not, and there's no problem for it so long it doesn't ruin the forum experience.

7500+ posts (19th)
-Io-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Austinato wrote:

-Io- wrote:

theonlygusti wrote:

Sigton wrote:

…le spam.

Sigton

-Io- wrote:

theonlygusti wrote:

Sigton wrote:

…le spam.

Sigton
Please be respectful when using the forums. It's Sigton's choice if he wants to sign his posts or not, and there's no problem for it so long it doesn't ruin the forum experience.
Wait, what? I thought I hadn't posted the second one. Huh… Welp, it's done anyways

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

-Io- wrote:

Austinato wrote:

-Io- wrote:

theonlygusti wrote:

Sigton wrote:

…le spam.

Sigton

Wait, what? I thought I hadn't posted the second one. Huh… Welp, it's done anyways
Alright.

Last edited by Austinato (Jan. 23, 2017 18:18:01)

7500+ posts (19th)
IcyCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Made some small design changes https://github.com/LLK/scratch-gui/pull/43

I know I am technically not supposed to make a pr but they are small changes

Last edited by IcyCoder (Jan. 24, 2017 01:49:43)

Because JS is the future (echos) future future futur futu fut fu f
DeleteThisAcount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

herohamp wrote:

I love the look of Scratch 3

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

NickyNouse
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

herohamp wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

The great thing about HTML5 is if you didn't like the way it's coming together, you could style it to make it look a way you do like
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

NickyNouse wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

herohamp wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

The great thing about HTML5 is if you didn't like the way it's coming together, you could style it to make it look a way you do like
Really??!!

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

redglitter wrote:

NickyNouse wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

herohamp wrote:

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

Really??!!
Yes, in fact this page is composed of HTML5 and CSS, and possibly JS.

7500+ posts (19th)
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Austinato wrote:

Yup, lots of JS. Just use inspect element to view all the things that make up the page.

Sigton

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Sigton wrote:

Austinato wrote:

Yup, lots of JS. Just use inspect element to view all the things that make up the page.

Sigton
Yep.

7500+ posts (19th)
SirShadow
Scratcher
90 posts

Scratch 3.0

Maybe they'll add a thin blocks theme as an option

Wow, this guy is 17 and still hasn't put out a cool project yet? Guess he's just a washed up old man, eh?
I'm so much more skilled now that looking back on my projects fills me with distorted amusement. Tragic, but still funny.
Wedrig
Scratcher
65 posts

Scratch 3.0

technoboy10 wrote:

If y'all haven't seen, the ST just announced their partnership with Google to build Scratch Blocks, which according to the official announcement is going to be the framework for Scratch 3.0. There's also a bunch of other cool new things mentioned in the announcement as well.

Discuss!
This looks really cool! Can't wait to see what scratch team does with this

GOSH DANG DIDDILY DARN IT YOU DING DONG