Discuss Scratch

cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Programming Weekly -- Scratch and Technology News!

Bump! Just to let you guys know that I'm experiencing 500 errors coming on and off, so I may use my other accounts, cheeseeater_alt and cheeseeater123.
cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Come on guys! Let's not go inactive!
Ok, seeing as we may need to go through with my idea, please can people who want to publish the paper put their name down below, I will then add it to the list.

List:
gravtest (A.K.A: gravitation)
cheeseeater

Last edited by cheeseeater (Feb. 7, 2014 20:28:13)

wbpx9201
Scratcher
100+ posts

I sadly can't publish the paper, because I've been busy. I might do some app reviews.

gravtest
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheeseeater wrote:

Ok, seeing as we may need to go through with my idea, please can people who want to publish the paper put their name down below, I will then add it to the list.

List:
I could compile already-written articles into a functional project for the user, though the publications would have to go through Surge, who would also need to be active.

cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gravtest wrote:

cheeseeater wrote:

List:
I could compile already-written articles into a functional project for the user, though the publications would have to go through Surge, who would also need to be active.
Yep, that's what I mean. Just putting the content into a project.
gravtest
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheeseeater wrote:

gravtest wrote:

cheeseeater wrote:

List:
Oh, lol Add me please ;3

cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gravtest wrote:

cheeseeater wrote:

gravtest wrote:

cheeseeater wrote:

List:
Oh, lol Add me please ;3
Sure!

EDIT: I think I'll put my name down too…

Last edited by cheeseeater (Feb. 7, 2014 20:27:21)

cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Voting starts today and finishes on Friday!
cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!
wbpx9201
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wow… this has become so inactive. We should keep going! Someone format the paper and release issue 2 to get the ball rolling again!

cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wbpx9201 wrote:

Wow… this has become so inactive. We should keep going! Someone format the paper and release issue 2 to get the ball rolling again!
I would but I don't really have time.
TheGeek56
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump, sorry for being inactive :I
I've been having difficulties in the life, I wouldn't like to talk about them at this time. But i'm back, and im ready to get back, so whats needed?

TES-Pro
Scratcher
63 posts

Ill program

Anyone who wants to play Shadow of Mordor because of the nemesis system should try to recreate it in scratch (well now I'm committed).
CloudScratcher
Scratcher
43 posts

I will program!

cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have decided to come back to Scratch! This time more work and less play. I'm going to revive the paper o my own account. I would ask for permission, but everyone seems to be too inactive. I'll be the leader for the start, then we could hold an election.

Thanks guys, cheeseeater
DoctorStrawberries
Scratcher
100+ posts

Nameoctor Strawberries or The Doc or Doc
Job: Spell Check or Reporter
Activity Level:7. I am on every day but not every hour, I check messages at 3:30 and work at 6:00 for various amounts of time.
Promise: Yes! I promise to follow all the rules.
A Bit About Myself: I like adopting, if any math is needed I am in a grade higher than 3rd but lower than 6th, I love writing, I use descriptive language a LOT in my writing.

Eamra-Elocin
Scratcher
5 posts

Name you would like to be called as: Eamra
Activity level on Scratch (on a scale of 1 to 10): 10
Job(s) you would like to have: Spell Check, or Reporter
Do you promise to adhere to the rules above?: Yes
Tell us a bit about yourself:

I am an intermediate programmer, and quit after a while, but I'm back, and I'm here to stay, and create amazing things.
It would be really nice to start off by doing this. I will do my best if I am Hired.

I don't like to share any personal information so this is all you are going to get from me by me sharing a bit about my self. I can just say, I will not let you down if you hire me!

Thank You Very Much!

Eamra
wolfslayer03
Scratcher
85 posts

WANT A AWESOME AME CHECK OUT MONSTER MAKER V.1.7.1 MY FRIEND MADE IT
LOOK AT MY STUDIO GAMES <N ANIMATIONS AND I WILL LIKE AND FAV IT IF U DO THAT TO ME

You can see my current project, StickWorld, here. It is currently a WIP so don't expect much!
wolfslayer03
Scratcher
85 posts

games n" animations is a studio worth joining I love its like for like pattern 2
@zblock

You can see my current project, StickWorld, here. It is currently a WIP so don't expect much!
wolfslayer03
Scratcher
85 posts

if < I am too awesome> then (join [ studio] [world] games n animation)

end