Discuss Scratch

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

KittyArtz wrote:

Bump!
Gee, you're active and a half.

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!
KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump!

''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana439monkey wrote:

KittyArtz wrote:

Bump!

Sigton

KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sigton wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

KittyArtz wrote:

Bump!

Sigton

xD

''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyArtz wrote:

Sigton wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

KittyArtz wrote:

Bump!

Sigton

xD

If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!
CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey ZL, when somebody says that they aren't in TSF, could you direct them to it?

Thanks.
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

Hey ZL, when somebody says that they aren't in TSF, could you direct them to it?

Thanks.

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

Thanks.
Yeah, I'll do that.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
CrazyGoldfish3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

CrazyGoldfish3 wrote:

Thanks.
Yeah, I'll do that.

KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump!

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have updated the rules, and now shops are able to have 3 orders in here as opposed to 1.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: Do you really need this?
Credentials: I had a graphics shop, worked in a lot of shops, etc., etc.
Are You Part of the TSF? Yes.
Why Do You want to be Curator? *shrug* Because, I NEED my name on that list. Plus, it's fun. *shrug*
Other Info: ~

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Username: Do you really need this?
Credentials: I had a graphics shop, worked in a lot of shops, etc., etc.
Are You Part of the TSF? Yes.
Why Do You want to be Curator? *shrug* Because, I NEED my name on that list. Plus, it's fun. *shrug*
Other Info: ~
Accepted!

cat0325
Scratcher
500+ posts

I was informed by my sources that even if you are not a member of The Order Depository you can still complete orders as long as you have the knowledge to complete it, is this true?

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cat0325 wrote:

I was informed by my sources that even if you are not a member of The Order Depository you can still complete orders as long as you have the knowledge to complete it, is this true?
Yes, curators are solely responsible for management issues, and anyone can complete order.

I feel like I'm repeating myself… Oh wait, I am.

ZLGames wrote:

Anyone can complete orders! Curators are just responsible for management.

ZLGames wrote:

Even if you are not a curator, you can still place orders here. Curators are just responsible for management.

ZLGames wrote:

Just so you know, even if you are not a curator you can still complete orders here. Curators are just responsible for management.

ZLGames wrote:

Just to clarify, even if you are not a curator you can still do orders, curators are just responsible for management stuff.

cat0325
Scratcher
500+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

cat0325 wrote:

Yes, curators are solely responsible for management issues, and anyone can complete order.

I feel like I'm repeating myself… Oh wait, I am.

ZLGames wrote:

Anyone can complete orders! Curators are just responsible for management.

ZLGames wrote:

Even if you are not a curator, you can still place orders here. Curators are just responsible for management.

ZLGames wrote:

Just so you know, even if you are not a curator you can still complete orders here. Curators are just responsible for management.

ZLGames wrote:

Just to clarify, even if you are not a curator you can still do orders, curators are just responsible for management stuff.
*facepalm* apparently I saw none of those

KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump!

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cat0325 wrote:

Its okay.

KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

cat0325 wrote:

Its okay.

Hello ZLGames!

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyArtz wrote:

Bump!
Thanks!