Discuss Scratch

KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!




Order Form


Order Form
Username:
What You Want:
Description:
Other:

Sign Up Form


Sign Up Form
Username:
Job(s):
Example of Work:
Activity (1-10):
Experience (1-10):
Following Discussion:
Other:

Members


Members
KittyArtz - Artist, Writer, & Voice Actor - 1 order - Active
AetherFeather - Writer, Translator, & Part-Time Voice Actor - 1 orders - Active
Writer10 - Artist, Writer, & Translator - 0 orders - Active
Falconmist - Writer, Voice Actor, & Translator (Greek) - 0 orders - Active

Orders Completed


Orders Completed
zimoney - 1 order

Current Orders


Current Orders

If you do not like what we have made for you, you can always tell us what's wrong and we'll fix it for you!

Thanks for visiting and have a nice day!

Last edited by KittyArtz (May 30, 2016 01:16:19)


''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele



_Comicfan_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

Once you finish the shop, I would like to join!



KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

_Comicfan_ wrote:

Once you finish the shop, I would like to join!

Okay! Please fill in the sign up form at the top.

''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele



KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

bump

''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele



KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

bump

''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele



AetherFeather
Scratcher
100+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

Username: AetherFeather
Job(s): Translator, writer, part-time voice actor
Example of Work: Writing example, voice acting example, I have no translation examples at the minute
Activity (1-10): Probably a 5.
Experience (1-10): Writing 5, translating 6, voice acting 4.5.
Following Discussion: Yup
Other: I'd like to help out and do a few jobs here and there, though while I'd likely be more active once a job is taken, I may only look at this discussion a few days a week or so until then.
In terms of translation, I know the language Toki Pona really well and have translated plenty of things outside Scratch. It could be a cute language for a particular group in a game or as a secret code, or just to see what a game looks like in another language. I could probably translate from Japanese to English, though since I'm still learning, translating the other way may result in some mistakes being made.
In terms of voice acting, I'd be willing to take smaller, one-off jobs, but probably not anything taking place over an extended period (so, long series).
In terms of writing, I could try writing scripts, narration, plot lines and stories in general, whatever can be done.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited by AetherFeather (April 22, 2016 08:25:00)


Ĉu vi parolas Esperanton? sina sona ala sona e toki pona? Or mayhaps you'd rather read some English?
KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

AetherFeather wrote:

Username: AetherFeather
Job(s): Translator, writer, part-time voice actor
Example of Work: Writing example, voice acting example, I have no translation examples at the minute
Activity (1-10): Probably a 5.
Experience (1-10): Writing 5, translating 6, voice acting 4.5.
Following Discussion: Yup
Other: I'd like to help out and do a few jobs here and there, though while I'd likely be more active once a job is taken, I may only look at this discussion a few days a week or so until then.
In terms of translation, I know the language Toki Pona really well and have translated plenty of things outside Scratch. It could be a cute language for a particular group in a game or as a secret code, or just to see what a game looks like in another language. I could probably translate from Japanese to English, though since I'm still learning, translating the other way may result in some mistakes being made.
In terms of voice acting, I'd be willing to take smaller, one-off jobs, but probably not anything taking place over an extended period (so, long series).
In terms of writing, I could try writing scripts, narration, plot lines and stories in general, whatever can be done.

Thank you for your consideration.

Accepted!

''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele



AetherFeather
Scratcher
100+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

Mind if I use the shop banner in my sig? Maybe it'll help spread the word a little.

Ĉu vi parolas Esperanton? sina sona ala sona e toki pona? Or mayhaps you'd rather read some English?
KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

AetherFeather wrote:

Mind if I use the shop banner in my sig? Maybe it'll help spread the word a little.

Sure!

''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele



Writer10
Scratcher
57 posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

Sign Up Form
Username: Writer10
Job(s): Art, Writing, and Translate
Example of Work: @DrawingFairy for drawings, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/103974019/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/98902257/ , and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/23806323/ for writing, and https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1783465/ for translation.
Activity (1-10): 7
Experience (1-10): Drawing 5, Writing 8, and Translation - Spanish 3, German 2, Everything else like a 1 or 0.
Following Discussion: Yes
Other: I no a few simple phrases in almost every language, I have been around Spanish a lot and I'm learning German


KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

Writer10 wrote:

Sign Up Form
Username: Writer10
Job(s): Art, Writing, and Translate
Example of Work: @DrawingFairy for drawings, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/103974019/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/98902257/ , and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/23806323/ for writing, and https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1783465/ for translation.
Activity (1-10): 7
Experience (1-10): Drawing 5, Writing 8, and Translation - Spanish 3, German 2, Everything else like a 1 or 0.
Following Discussion: Yes
Other: I no a few simple phrases in almost every language, I have been around Spanish a lot and I'm learning German

Accepted!

''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele



Writer10
Scratcher
57 posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

KittyArtz wrote:

Writer10 wrote:

Sign Up Form
Username: Writer10
Job(s): Art, Writing, and Translate
Example of Work: @DrawingFairy for drawings, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/103974019/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/98902257/ , and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/23806323/ for writing, and https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1783465/ for translation.
Activity (1-10): 7
Experience (1-10): Drawing 5, Writing 8, and Translation - Spanish 3, German 2, Everything else like a 1 or 0.
Following Discussion: Yes
Other: I no a few simple phrases in almost every language, I have been around Spanish a lot and I'm learning German

Accepted!

Thank you!


KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

Writer10 wrote:

KittyArtz wrote:

Writer10 wrote:

Sign Up Form
Username: Writer10
Job(s): Art, Writing, and Translate
Example of Work: @DrawingFairy for drawings, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/103974019/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/98902257/ , and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/23806323/ for writing, and https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1783465/ for translation.
Activity (1-10): 7
Experience (1-10): Drawing 5, Writing 8, and Translation - Spanish 3, German 2, Everything else like a 1 or 0.
Following Discussion: Yes
Other: I no a few simple phrases in almost every language, I have been around Spanish a lot and I'm learning German

Accepted!

Thank you!

Your welcome!

''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele



Writer10
Scratcher
57 posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

KittyArtz wrote:

Writer10 wrote:

KittyArtz wrote:

Writer10 wrote:

Sign Up Form
Username: Writer10
Job(s): Art, Writing, and Translate
Example of Work: @DrawingFairy for drawings, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/103974019/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/98902257/ , and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/23806323/ for writing, and https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1783465/ for translation.
Activity (1-10): 7
Experience (1-10): Drawing 5, Writing 8, and Translation - Spanish 3, German 2, Everything else like a 1 or 0.
Following Discussion: Yes
Other: I no a few simple phrases in almost every language, I have been around Spanish a lot and I'm learning German

Accepted!

Thank you!

Your welcome!

Is it alright if I use the amulet shop in my logo, it'll help spread the word


KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

Writer10 wrote:

KittyArtz wrote:

Writer10 wrote:

KittyArtz wrote:

Writer10 wrote:

Sign Up Form
Username: Writer10
Job(s): Art, Writing, and Translate
Example of Work: @DrawingFairy for drawings, https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/103974019/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/98902257/ , and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/23806323/ for writing, and https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1783465/ for translation.
Activity (1-10): 7
Experience (1-10): Drawing 5, Writing 8, and Translation - Spanish 3, German 2, Everything else like a 1 or 0.
Following Discussion: Yes
Other: I no a few simple phrases in almost every language, I have been around Spanish a lot and I'm learning German

Accepted!

Thank you!

Your welcome!

Is it alright if I use the amulet shop in my logo, it'll help spread the word

Yes, it is alright. Thank you for asking!

''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele



KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

bump

''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele



zimoney
Scratcher
100+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

Username: zimoney
What u want: Voice acting and Writing for my animated series
Description: I love if you could join the series search the secret for the topic
Other:none


Ahahahaha!



NOW BOW TO ME!!!
KittyArtz
Scratcher
500+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

zimoney wrote:

Username: zimoney
What u want: Voice acting and Writing for my animated series
Description: I love if you could join the series search the secret for the topic
Other:none

Taken!

''Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice, and most of all, love of what you are doing.'' - Pele



AetherFeather
Scratcher
100+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

Bump! And a haiku
~A symphony, which
Not one soul will admire;
Forlorn is the rain.~

Ĉu vi parolas Esperanton? sina sona ala sona e toki pona? Or mayhaps you'd rather read some English?
Rhino_Records
Scratcher
100+ posts

Amulet Shop // Hiring People!

May I ask what this shop is for? I'm confused.

I am an employee at @Bubble103's voice acting shop! Check it out if you are in need of voice actors for your game or animation, or if you'd like to voice act!! Here's my voice acting portfolio! Pls audition for my animation, Rhino's Guide To The Monsters Of The Real World! (RGTTMOTRW)
set [Rhino v] effect to (1000%)
say [*script*]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile