Discuss Scratch

Heykittykitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

Hey my shop has been having problems with this order (mainly cause i'm the only person there and i can't draw people.)
WoodlandBaton94 wrote:
Hi, can you draw this character for me: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/94401643/

She wears jeans and gray shoes, also.

Thanks!

Bye





ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

banana439monkey wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Username: banana439monkey
Credentials: Whaa??
Are You Part of the TSF? Yeah
Why Do You want to be Curator? Our shop has a lot of orders and no one completes them.
Other Info: None
Even if you are not a curator, you can still place orders here. Curators are just responsible for management.
Ah.
Would you still like to be curator?

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

Heykittykitty wrote:

Hey my shop has been having problems with this order (mainly cause i'm the only person there and i can't draw people.)
WoodlandBaton94 wrote:
Hi, can you draw this character for me: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/94401643/

She wears jeans and gray shoes, also.

Thanks!

Bye
Alright, added!

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
IcyCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

I @IcyCoder work at IcyShop! And we would love to join, because we do not have enough jobs.

Because JS is the future (echos) future future futur futu fut fu f
NDSDNS
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

Username: NDSDNS
Credentials: ?
Are You Part of the TSF? ?
Why Do You want to be Curator? Because this is a great idea.
Other Info:

i do stuff sometimes but not very often
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

NDSDNS wrote:

Username: NDSDNS
Credentials: ?
Are You Part of the TSF? ?
Why Do You want to be Curator? Because this is a great idea.
Other Info:
Credentials are past experiences with jobs, and the TSF is just the organization that started this.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
IcyCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

Heykittykitty wrote:

Hey my shop has been having problems with this order (mainly cause i'm the only person there and i can't draw people.)
WoodlandBaton94 wrote:
Hi, can you draw this character for me: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/94401643/

She wears jeans and gray shoes, also.

Thanks!

Bye

Our shop can do it!

Last edited by IcyCoder (April 10, 2016 19:10:53)


Because JS is the future (echos) future future futur futu fut fu f
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

IcyCoder wrote:

Our shop can do it!
Awesome! Just notify the customer/shop when you finish.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
IcyCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

ZLGames wrote:

IcyCoder wrote:

Our shop can do it!
Awesome! Just notify the customer/shop when you finish.

OK!

Because JS is the future (echos) future future futur futu fut fu f
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

Actually, are we logging the shops that sent the orders?

Sigton


Cr38or
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

Username: Cr38or
Credentials: I run the shop Get ‘er Done, work in mrbobbygreathead’s supplies and resources shop, and have moderating experience on forums on another site.
Are You Part of the TSF? Yuppers!
Why Do You want to be Curator? I like the idea of this and would like to help out!
Other Info: N/A
IcyCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

Heykittykitty wrote:

Hey my shop has been having problems with this order (mainly cause i'm the only person there and i can't draw people.)
WoodlandBaton94 wrote:
Hi, can you draw this character for me: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/94401643/

She wears jeans and gray shoes, also.

Thanks!

Bye

How do u want it done?

Because JS is the future (echos) future future futur futu fut fu f
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

IcyCoder wrote:

How do u want it done?
You should get in touch with the customer

Sigton


IcyCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

Sigton wrote:

IcyCoder wrote:

How do u want it done?
You should get in touch with the customer

Sigton

I did it.

Because JS is the future (echos) future future futur futu fut fu f
Cr38or
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

Here is a coding/art order from my shop that is a bit out of my league.
Username: Wehrapire
Project type (Game): RTS Game
Time to complete: (Anytime as long as the project gets done)
Preferred Worker: (Optional)
Specifications: Lag reduction/Fine tune scrolling/Enemy AI/More efficient coding/Better background (More details in project)
Additional: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/95899422/

Last edited by Cr38or (April 10, 2016 19:19:32)

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

Sigton wrote:

Actually, are we logging the shops that sent the orders?

Sigton
Not currently, but do you think we should? I mean, we really only need the customer's name…

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

IcyCoder wrote:

Sigton wrote:

IcyCoder wrote:

How do u want it done?
You should get in touch with the customer

Sigton

I did it.
Great

Sigton


ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

Cr38or wrote:

Here is a coding/art order from my shop that is a bit out of my league.
Username: Wehrapire
Project type (Game): RTS Game
Time to complete: (Anytime as long as the project gets done)
Preferred Worker: (Optional)
Specifications: Lag reduction/Fine tune scrolling/Enemy AI/More efficient coding/Better background (More details in project)
Additional: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/95899422/
Added!

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

ZLGames wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Actually, are we logging the shops that sent the orders?

Sigton
Not currently, but do you think we should? I mean, we really only need the customer's name…
I think the shop would help, in case they need to be contacted for any reason.

Sigton


ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Order Depository - The Place for All Your Orders

Sigton wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Actually, are we logging the shops that sent the orders?

Sigton
Not currently, but do you think we should? I mean, we really only need the customer's name…
I think the shop would help, in case they need to be contacted for any reason.

Sigton
Why would the shops need to be contacted?

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile