Discuss Scratch

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

I brought my DS on the bus a few years ago and some of the kids on the bus made fun of me for playing Pokemon
why would anyone make fun of someone for playing pokemon it's great
yeah pokémon is for real gamers

bottom text
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaEpikDude wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

I brought my DS on the bus a few years ago and some of the kids on the bus made fun of me for playing Pokemon
because its “for little kids” and they just want to make fun of someone for something to see their reaction most of the time
i would know because these kids in my math class in 7th grade kept on making fun of me for playing pokemon

TrashDad wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

guys i did the dumbest thing ever.
i figured out a way to get past the school laptop restrictions and i was playing mother 3 today, my mom SCREAAAAmEEED my name and she got a call form the school saying that i downloaded illegal files (pirating) and if i did it again i would be kicked out.
my mom thought i downloaded a bunch of…uhh….“special videos for special times” and she yelled through the entire thing, which means my entire family heard it, which means they all think i did that. frick-
well uh,
oof..
don't play mother 3 at school, kids

oh how fun school tomorrow is gonna be…
i'll just hide out in the storage closets in between classes….
did you point out that it's actually a game

nobody would believe me even if i did because my mom forced me to delete it
that’s a huge oof. it really sucks that they wont believe it isnt uh, you know

Last edited by SolarKnight (April 9, 2019 10:23:53)

(they/them)
Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaEpikDude wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

Well, mostly if you play Nintendo Games like bring DS or bringing a Switch to school, people gonna make fun of you regardless. I guess they think nintendo is for babies or incels
Generic_Joke2
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have a bunch of online people who constantly hate on me for liking Mother 3, We Bare Bears and Arms.
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

wow, normally we're talking about mom on the pokemon topic but now we're talking about pokemon on the mom topic

yeah you'd probably get made fun of for playing anything other than fortnite and apex legends at my school lol

But everyone knows that real gamers play harry potter: hogwarts mystery
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Generic_Joke2 wrote:

I have a bunch of online people who constantly hate on me for liking Mother 3, We Bare Bears and Arms.
oof, that really sucks. i used to watch we bare bears, but i dont have cable anymore, so i dont have a way of watching it now

(they/them)
LukeyD07
Scratcher
62 posts

Generic_Joke2 wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

Well, mostly if you play Nintendo Games like bring DS or bringing a Switch to school, people gonna make fun of you regardless. I guess they think nintendo is for babies or incels
bEcaUSe XbOx iS bEtTeR

My name is Lukey and this is my forum signature thank you I love you
LukeyD07
Scratcher
62 posts

birdoftheday wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

i figured out a way to get past the school laptop restrictions and i was playing mother 3 today, my mom SCREAAAAmEEED my name and she got a call form the school saying that i downloaded illegal files (pirating) and if i did it again i would be kicked out.
my mom thought i downloaded a bunch of…uhh….“special videos for special times” and she yelled through the entire thing, which means my entire family heard it, which means they all think i did that. frick-
Top ten big oofs in anime
However, to be honest, “I was just downloading a game” is exactly what someone who actually did do what she is accusing you of would say
But she should’ve had you show her the file first

LukeyD07 wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

LukeyD07 wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

TrashDad wrote:

well uh,
oof..
don't play mother 3 at school, kids

oh how fun school tomorrow is gonna be…
i'll just hide out in the storage closets in between classes….
funny story. i would probably just buy the unofficial cartridge and my ds lite, and play it on the bus

I almost brought my DS Lite with Mother 3 on a field trip last week but decided against it.
you should have. i brought my 3ds on a cross country field trip once bc it took us a long time to get there
edit: you also would probably get made fun of for liking the mother series, it's the sad truth of reality
I remember one time I brought my DS on a field trip to the state capitol in 4th grade, and me and my friends were playing mario kart, and I kept getting 1st place only to be overtaken by my friend in the last five seconds of the race. Every single time. So when we were almost there I exploded at him, and my other friend said something like “he’s just tired, he didn’t mean it”. I felt really bad

Anyway, do people really get made fun of for liking Earthbound?

Edit: and I’m still friends with that guy even though we haven’t been to the same school for 5 years. And even though I was being a real Pokey Minch
Well, I sort of won't shut up about Mother around my friends…lol

birdoftheday
Scratcher
500+ posts

LukeyD07 wrote:

I imagine I would be the same way if I had friends

Anyway I was playing Mother 1 today and I left my computer to get a drink and when I got back my mom asked me the name of the game I was playing because she supposedly recognized it. I told her she wouldn't know it but she's convinced that she played it in the 80s. Lol

Am I the only person who likes 3.0 better than 2.0, or do the people who do just not talk about it?
LukeyD07
Scratcher
62 posts

birdoftheday wrote:

LukeyD07 wrote:

Anyway I was playing Mother 1 today and I left my computer to get a drink and when I got back my mom asked me the name of the game I was playing because she supposedly recognized it. I told her she wouldn't know it but she's convinced that she played it in the 80s. Lol
If she lived in Japan and was a fan of obscure games nobody liked, then yeah

SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LukeyD07 wrote:

birdoftheday wrote:

LukeyD07 wrote:

If she lived in Japan and was a fan of obscure games nobody liked, then yeah
lol

(they/them)
TheSpanishDan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

wow, normally we're talking about mom on the pokemon topic but now we're talking about pokemon on the mom topic

yeah you'd probably get made fun of for playing anything other than fortnite and apex legends at my school lol

ew no, real gamers play call of duty on the ds

a u r o r a b o r e a l i s

Dan Engine v0.1
watch my object show
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheSpanishDan wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

you disgust me with your puny casual games. real gamers play The Bee Movie Game on the nintendo Dual Screen

edit: i actually have the bee movie game lol. got it used for 5 bucks

Last edited by SolarKnight (April 10, 2019 10:31:00)

(they/them)
Truck11111
Scratcher
1000+ posts

what happened to mr. jupiter

sufferin' succotash!
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Truck11111 wrote:

Confession: My dad called Mr. Saturn Mr. Mars once

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

Truck11111 wrote:

lol, my dad doesn’t even know who mr saturn is lol.
if we get mr. moon, we could make a crappy ripoff of sailor moon

(they/them)
scratcherjack9000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarKnight wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Truck11111 wrote:

can’t wait for Mr. Venus
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scratcherjack9000 wrote:

SolarKnight wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Truck11111 wrote:

can’t wait for Mr. Venus
Mr. Uranus

(they/them)
TrashDad
Scratcher
55 posts

i remember when i played mother for the first time as a kid, i quit playing when i heard the “ODESUKA?” cause i thought it was terrifying.
(P.S, school yesterday was actually not that bad lol.)
LukeyD07
Scratcher
62 posts

SolarKnight wrote:

TheSpanishDan wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

you disgust me with your puny casual games. real gamers play The Bee Movie Game on the nintendo Dual Screen

edit: i actually have the bee movie game lol. got it used for 5 bucks
Ha! You peasants! Real gamers have Grand Theft Auto on their GBC!