Discuss Scratch

odieandcookie
Scratcher
100+ posts

囧 -Laetus Shop- 囧 ~ ☾ இ A Colorful Shop இ ☽ ~ ☾ ﷼ NOW HIRING! ﷼ ☽

Hello! I am Odieandcookie, and I should like to place an order! Me, and a couple of other scratchers are making a spin-off of Doctor Who called “Doctor Cat” I know that the project says “Auditions” but, that is for other scratchers. Really, I want the best selection of actors, to see what they are capable of doing and who would be most ideal. It would also be good for the shop owner, because then you know what people are capable of! For this, I will want as much people to do this as possible! Thanks!

What you want us to say: (Link to the auditions)
Male/Female: For Males: Could you audition for the Doctor, Mr. Nano and Teraros? Even though you wont get all of the parts, I just want to see the character you are best at! The Doctor has whatever accent you have! Mr. Nano has a cowboy accent, and Teraros Sounds evil! For Females: Could you audition for Ms. Nano and Teraros? Ms. Nano has a cowgirl accent, and Teraros sounds evil!!!
Any other info: Mr./Ms. Nano is one person. The Gender of the character will depend on the chosen actor. I would like all lines in by the 3rd of December!!!

Thank you very much for reading my order. I hope it gets taken into consideration. If you have any queries, things you would like to tell me, or updates on the order, please comment on my profile or on the Doctor Cat Team's profile.

Thank you!

ybf12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kind of art (Signature, logo, etc.): sprite
What art should look like: A Title saying Pixel Game Company
What colors we should use: Green for Pixel and Game and light grey for Company
Bitmap or vector: Pixel
Extra info: Make it big, but not big enough to fill the whole page. I need room for the start button. Put “Pixel” and “Game” on the top and “Company” right below it. Thanks!
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

karissamann wrote:

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
karissamann
Scratcher
80 posts

karissamann wrote:

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

karissamann wrote:

karissamann wrote:

I baked you a pie
Pie flavor

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ybf12 wrote:

Extra info: Make it big, but not big enough to fill the whole page. I need room for the start button. Put “Pixel” and “Game” on the top and “Company” right below it. Thanks!
Taken!

karissamann
Scratcher
80 posts

karissamann wrote:

karissamann wrote:

I baked you a pie
Pie flavor
when I receive [comment v]
forever
say [i baked you a pizza!what topping do you want??] for (2) secs
think [f4f?] for (2) secs

oops,sorry i posted it twice!

Last edited by karissamann (Nov. 24, 2015 23:58:52)

karissamann
Scratcher
80 posts

karissamann wrote:

karissamann wrote:

karissamann wrote:

I baked you a pie
Pie flavor
forever
say [i baked you a pizza!what topings do you want??] for (2) secs

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

karissamann wrote:

karissamann wrote:

karissamann wrote:

karissamann wrote:

I baked you a pie
Pie flavor
forever

Sure

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ybf12 wrote:

Taken!
All done, sorry for my ‘special’ pixel style, I abhor using bitmap. I also changed the ‘e’ in ‘pixel’ to an ‘a’ for pure swagIt was actually an accident

ybf12
Scratcher
100+ posts

ybf12 wrote:

Taken!
All done, sorry for my ‘special’ pixel style, I abhor using bitmap. I also changed the ‘e’ in ‘pixel’ to an ‘a’ for pure swagIt was actually an accident
I've been there, when I do pixel art, I don't like making e's
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Genre of music (Classical, Rock, etc.):Celtic
Description of music:Celtic sad but hopeful
Anything else we should know: I want it to be sad at the beginning victory/battle load sounding in the middle and happy at the end.

Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
-Aced-
Scratcher
100+ posts

karissamann wrote:

karissamann wrote:

-Curve- wrote:

karissamann wrote:

aced,i compleated the order for a thumbnail for megabytes corporations!its on my page!

Congratulations!! I'll take a look at it
ok!
what do you think?

It's great!

-Aced-
Scratcher
100+ posts

odieandcookie wrote:

Hello! I am Odieandcookie, and I should like to place an order! Me, and a couple of other scratchers are making a spin-off of Doctor Who called “Doctor Cat” I know that the project says “Auditions” but, that is for other scratchers. Really, I want the best selection of actors, to see what they are capable of doing and who would be most ideal. It would also be good for the shop owner, because then you know what people are capable of! For this, I will want as much people to do this as possible! Thanks!

What you want us to say: (Link to the auditions)
Male/Female: For Males: Could you audition for the Doctor, Mr. Nano and Teraros? Even though you wont get all of the parts, I just want to see the character you are best at! The Doctor has whatever accent you have! Mr. Nano has a cowboy accent, and Teraros Sounds evil! For Females: Could you audition for Ms. Nano and Teraros? Ms. Nano has a cowgirl accent, and Teraros sounds evil!!!
Any other info: Mr./Ms. Nano is one person. The Gender of the character will depend on the chosen actor. I would like all lines in by the 3rd of December!!!

Thank you very much for reading my order. I hope it gets taken into consideration. If you have any queries, things you would like to tell me, or updates on the order, please comment on my profile or on the Doctor Cat Team's profile.

Thank you!

Hopefully our voice actors will get to it soon!

-Aced-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ArrowlineDragon wrote:

Anything else we should know: I want it to be sad at the beginning victory/battle load sounding in the middle and happy at the end.

Thanks for ordering! Our musician is good at classical music, so if celtic is like classical then he'll probably do a great job!

XYZ-
Scratcher
84 posts

duck_man7 wrote:

do you make cool fonts?
I can get cool fonts!

You're supposed to look at the text above and not this…
karissamann
Scratcher
80 posts

karissamann wrote:

karissamann wrote:

karissamann wrote:

karissamann wrote:

I baked you a pie
Pie flavor
forever

Sure
thanks!
ybf12
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kind of art (Signature, logo, etc.): Sprite
What art should look like: A title saying "Medieval Village
What colors we should use: Black for outline and blue for inside of letters
Bitmap or vector: Pixel bubble letters
Extra info: So it is basically pixel bubble letters.
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Aced- wrote:

ArrowlineDragon wrote:

Thanks for ordering! Our musician is good at classical music, so if celtic is like classical then he'll probably do a great job!
great

Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
Nehal1234
Scratcher
500+ posts

ArrowlineDragon wrote:

What is celtic