Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚ [RSS Feed]
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

Hullo! Milkolinesy is creating an animated adaptation of The Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. Each episode will be one chapter of the book. We have some designs and animating done already(Which you can find in this studio), but we need more scratchers to help us.
OFFICIAL TRAILER PART 1: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/325276673/
OFFICIAL TRAILER PART 2: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/325276673/
OFFICIAL TRAILER PART 3: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/327623696/
Voice acting auditions are out! Find them here!

Joining Form

Username:
Job wanted(Animator, Artist etc.):
Activity(On a scale of 1 to 10):
Experience in chosen job(On a scale of 1 to 10):
Experience with LOTR:
Time on Scratch:
Why you want to join(optional):
Are you following this thread?:
Have you read the rules?:
Anything else(optional):

Current Members

Leader: Milkolinesy
Co-Leader: ArrowlineDragon

Head Animator:
Head Artist:
Head Voice Actor:
Head Sound Effects Designer:
Head Advertiser:
Head Composer:

Animators: Milkolinesy, g0nk, judgefan99
Artists: Milkolinesy, ArrowlineDragon, g0nk, CosmicWolf88, judgefan99
Voice Actors: Orangey2011, coolcatcool2, UStoleMeIceCream, bakingandcat, CattyCodes
Sound Effects designers: ArrowlineDragon
Advertisers: CosmicWolf88, judgefan99, bakingandcat
Composers: ISLEOFTHECLOCKS
Rules

1.) Follow the community guidelines.

2.) Don't ask to be head of a department. The most active member will be promoted.

3.) If you become too inactive you will fired(You can always re-join though), heads of departments must stay active or they will be de-promoted.

4.) The Leader and co-leader can promote and de-promote people. The heads of each department can accept new members, and fire inactive ones(But ONLY in their own department).

Last edited by ArrowlineDragon (Sept. 25, 2019 02:59:57)


Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

-reserved-

Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

-reserved-

Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

-reserved-

Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

-reserved-

Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

-reserved-

Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
g0nk
Scratcher
18 posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

Username: @g0nk or @g0nk–
Job wanted(Animator, Artist etc.): Both
Activity(On a scale of 1 to 10): 9
Experience in chosen job(On a scale of 1 to 10): Art 9, Animating 4
Experience with LOTR: I've read the two main trilogies (multiple times) and watched all of the movies (multiple times)
Time on Scratch: umm since Scratch 1, but on this account, 8 months.
Why you want to join(optional): I love LOTR and would love to help make it into an animated series.
Are you following this thread?: Yes!
Have you read the rules?: Yes!
switch backdrop to [ I can't wait to see what comes next!] and wait

Last edited by g0nk (July 7, 2019 20:12:16)


Your focus determines your reality
-Qui-Gon Jinn
CosmicWolf88
Scratcher
4 posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

Username: @CosmicWolf88
Job Wanted: Artist or advertiser
Activity: Weekends, 9 (I usually check my messages every 30 minutes on sat-sun), weekdays, 2 (I occasionally check mobile and respond to messages, nothing much else)
Experience with chosen job: As an artist, around a 7. Not sure exactly what you're looking for here, but my profile contains some good examples of my art. Advertiser, maybe a 5?? I'm not sure what counts as advertizing experience
Experience with LOTR: I have watched all three LOTR movies, read the first 2 books, and I'm about halfway through the third. I have also read The Hobbit but watched none of its movies.
Time on Scratch: I joined about two and a half years ago, but only active since around August/September 2018.
Why you want to join: I think it's a great idea to try to animate LOTR; i have no idea how far it will go but i'd be proud to be a part of it!
Are you following this thread: Yup
Have you read the rules: Yessir
Anything else: Thank you for inviting me! ^u^

Last edited by CosmicWolf88 (July 7, 2019 20:40:41)

ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

g0nk wrote:

Username: @g0nk or @g0nk–
Job wanted(Animator, Artist etc.): Both
Activity(On a scale of 1 to 10): 9
Experience in chosen job(On a scale of 1 to 10): Art 9, Animating 4
Experience with LOTR: I've read the two main trilogies (multiple times) and watched all of the movies (multiple times)
Time on Scratch: umm since Scratch 1, but on this account, 8 months.
Why you want to join(optional): I love LOTR and would love to help make it into an animated series.
Are you following this thread?: Yes!
Have you read the rules?: Yes!
switch backdrop to [ I can't wait to see what comes next!] and wait
Accepted!

CosmicWolf88 wrote:

Username: @CosmicWolf88
Job Wanted: Artist or advertiser
Activity: Weekends, 9 (I usually check my messages every 30 minutes on sat-sun), weekdays, 2 (I occasionally check mobile and respond to messages, nothing much else)
Experience with chosen job: As an artist, around a 7. Not sure exactly what you're looking for here, but my profile contains some good examples of my art. Advertiser, maybe a 5?? I'm not sure what counts as advertizing experience
Experience with LOTR: I have watched all three LOTR movies, read the first 2 books, and I'm about halfway through the third. I have also read The Hobbit but watched none of its movies.
Time on Scratch: I joined about two and a half years ago, but only active since around August/September 2018.
Why you want to join: I think it's a great idea to try to animate LOTR; i have no idea how far it will go but i'd be proud to be a part of it!
Are you following this thread: Yup
Have you read the rules: Yessir
Anything else: Thank you for inviting me! ^u^
Accepted!

Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
ISLEOFTHECLOCKS
Scratcher
100+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

I'll apply in a moment!

Last edited by ISLEOFTHECLOCKS (July 7, 2019 21:27:27)


I S L E - O F - T H E - C L O C K S
ISLEOFTHECLOCKS
Scratcher
100+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

Username: ISLEOFTHECLOCKS
Job wanted(Animator, Artist etc.): music
Activity(On a scale of 1 to 10): 6
Experience in chosen job(On a scale of 1 to 10): 5
Experience with LOTR: YES! I LOVE LOTR SO MUCH. I read all the books.
Time on Scratch: 3 years, 9 months
Why you want to join(optional): I love the lord of the rings.
Are you following this thread?: yes
Have you read the rules? yes

I S L E - O F - T H E - C L O C K S
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

ISLEOFTHECLOCKS wrote:

Username: ISLEOFTHECLOCKS
Job wanted(Animator, Artist etc.): music
Activity(On a scale of 1 to 10): 6
Experience in chosen job(On a scale of 1 to 10): 5
Experience with LOTR: YES! I LOVE LOTR SO MUCH. I read all the books.
Time on Scratch: 3 years, 9 months
Why you want to join(optional): I love the lord of the rings.
Are you following this thread?: yes
Have you read the rules? yes
Accepted!

Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
ISLEOFTHECLOCKS
Scratcher
100+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I S L E - O F - T H E - C L O C K S
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

ISLEOFTHECLOCKS wrote:

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
You're welcome! XD

Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
ISLEOFTHECLOCKS
Scratcher
100+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

Bump!!

I S L E - O F - T H E - C L O C K S
Orangey2011
Scratcher
100+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

Username: Orangey2011
Job wanted(Animator, Artist etc.): Voice Actor
Activity(On a scale of 1 to 10): 9.5
Experience in chosen job(On a scale of 1 to 10): 10
Experience with LOTR: Big fan of the movies, planning to the read the books soon (I have them)
Time on Scratch: 1 Year 10 Months
Why you want to join(optional): Like I said before, one of my favourite series.
Are you following this thread?: Yup!
Have you read the rules?: of course!
Anything else(optional): Not sure what character - I'll do an audition when they are out

Last edited by Orangey2011 (July 10, 2019 06:07:01)


-Orangey and his buddy Mr. Block.
say [Hi! I'm Mr. Block! I protect this signature from any nasties :)] for (forever) secs
ISLEOFTHECLOCKS
Scratcher
100+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

So what does it exactly mean when you said “active” in Rule three. Active on what? What counts as “too inactive” or not? What are we expected to do? Is there a set of daily or weekly tasks that we fulfill? Are we given more time to work on a task, depending on the difficulty of that task, or are we given a new task when we are done? Do we just give out anything we think can be put in the project to stay active? Please be a little more clear on all of this this. Soon more and more people are going to join, and it would be appropriate to at least make some kind of system to work by.

Last edited by ISLEOFTHECLOCKS (July 10, 2019 11:44:55)


I S L E - O F - T H E - C L O C K S
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

Orangey2011 wrote:

Username: Orangey2011
Job wanted(Animator, Artist etc.): Voice Actor
Activity(On a scale of 1 to 10): 9.5
Experience in chosen job(On a scale of 1 to 10): 10
Experience with LOTR: Big fan of the movies, planning to the read the books soon (I have them)
Time on Scratch: 1 Year 10 Months
Why you want to join(optional): Like I said before, one of my favourite series.
Are you following this thread?: Yup!
Have you read the rules?: of course!
Anything else(optional): Not sure what character - I'll do an audition when they are out
Accepted! By the way, we are going by the book(s). They're pretty close, but there are some things which will be different/unfamiliar. You'll see when you read them!

Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
ArrowlineDragon
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

ISLEOFTHECLOCKS wrote:

So what does it exactly mean when you said “active” in Rule three. Active on what? What counts as “too inactive” or not? What are we expected to do? Is there a set of daily or weekly tasks that we fulfill? Are we given more time to work on a task, depending on the difficulty of that task, or are we given a new task when we are done? Do we just give out anything we think can be put in the project to stay active? Please be a little more clear on all of this this. Soon more and more people are going to join, and it would be appropriate to at least make some kind of system to work by.
I was thinking of it as not replying to things/just being inactive in general.

Last edited by ArrowlineDragon (July 10, 2019 20:29:56)


Last edited by Fëanor (Sep. 22, SR 1368 3:79:01)

“Adventures are nasty disturbing uncomfortable things that make you late for dinner!”- Bilbo Baggins

“To die will be an awfully big adventure.”
- Peter Pan

Want to help us make an animated adaptation of J.R.R. Tolkien's amazing book, The Lord of the Rings? Click here(Studio) or here(Thread)!
ISLEOFTHECLOCKS
Scratcher
100+ posts

⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚

Bump!!

Last edited by ISLEOFTHECLOCKS (July 10, 2019 21:42:21)


I S L E - O F - T H E - C L O C K S
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ⊚ ~THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien Animated Series~ PLEASE JOIN! - Now Hiring Animators, Artists, Voice Actors, Sound Effects Designers and more! ⊚ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile