Discuss Scratch

ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

❋ Marshmallow's Quaint Art Shop ❋ ❖ Now Hiring ❖

Quirky_Coders wrote:

Here's your review!

What type of Item you ordered: A signature
Friendliness on a scale of 1-10: 10. I only got to talk to one of the members (the owner), and he/she was very nice and helpful.
How fast your order was noticed (1-10): 10. It was noticed about a minute after I posted it!
How fast it was completed (1-10): 10. It was completed about 10 minutes after I posted it.
How well the order was completed overall (1-10): 9. It looked really professional, but I didn't ask for a path - I liked how it turned out, though, and the name would make it seem like there should be a path.
Comments: Super shop! I'll come back to this shop when I need art!
Thanks! I could make another one without a path if you'd like.

ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

kieranblackley wrote:

can you please do mine please i have waited too long because i posted my one in 2015 or maybe 2016
Are you sure you ordered from here? I have a list that has all the orders and yours isn't on it.

kieranblackley
Scratcher
500+ posts

ProfessorMarshmallow wrote:

kieranblackley wrote:

can you please do mine please i have waited too long because i posted my one in 2015 or maybe 2016
Are you sure you ordered from here? I have a list that has all the orders and yours isn't on it.
i did do one but you might not of seen it please look through the comments.

Please visit my new account: @-uparupa-
Quirky_Coders
Scratcher
100+ posts

Quirky_Coders wrote:

Here's your review!

What type of Item you ordered: A signature
Friendliness on a scale of 1-10: 10. I only got to talk to one of the members (the owner), and he/she was very nice and helpful.
How fast your order was noticed (1-10): 10. It was noticed about a minute after I posted it!
How fast it was completed (1-10): 10. It was completed about 10 minutes after I posted it.
How well the order was completed overall (1-10): 9. It looked really professional, but I didn't ask for a path - I liked how it turned out, though, and the name would make it seem like there should be a path.
Comments: Super shop! I'll come back to this shop when I need art!
Thanks! I could make another one without a path if you'd like.
No, I love it how it is!

By Rainbow_Waves
ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

kieranblackley wrote:

kieranblackley wrote:

i did do one but you might not of seen it please look through the comments.
Oh, I see it now. The reason it wasn't done was becuase you never used the form that we have on the FP. If you use that form, I will be able to do it. Thanks!

kieranblackley
Scratcher
500+ posts

Name:kieranblackley
what i want:a signature picture
description:will include my dog and my name in nice pixel retro writing the dog art has to be pixel you will have to copy the art which is on my profile pic
Detail: i want it to include a backdrop which will be some pixel art of a computer, also the rest of the backdrop will be a nice light blue. and it will have a dog face below some big text which will be a retro pixel font it will have a nice glow on the writing too.
colour: light blue for the background. on the computer there will be dark blue for the screen for the buttons you will ned a very light grey and some white for it and the rest of the computer would be dark grey. the dog pixel art will be the exact same as the picture on my profile pic it will include the same colours too
other info: there is no more to say

hope you can now start working on what i want

ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

kieranblackley wrote:

description:will include my dog and my name in nice pixel retro writing the dog art has to be pixel you will have to copy the art which is on my profile pic
Detail: i want it to include a backdrop which will be some pixel art of a computer, also the rest of the backdrop will be a nice light blue. and it will have a dog face below some big text which will be a retro pixel font it will have a nice glow on the writing too.
colour: light blue for the background. on the computer there will be dark blue for the screen for the buttons you will ned a very light grey and some white for it and the rest of the computer would be dark grey. the dog pixel art will be the exact same as the picture on my profile pic it will include the same colours too

Taken! I'll do it soon.

Last edited by ProfessorMarshmallow (March 15, 2016 18:53:56)

ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

kieranblackley wrote:

Taken! I'll do it soon.
Is this good?

Ask for anything to be changed if you want.

kieranblackley
Scratcher
500+ posts

kieranblackley wrote:

Taken! I'll do it soon.
Is this good?

Ask for anything to be changed if you want.
it is great i will take it

Doni124
Scratcher
500+ posts

Name: Doni124
How active are you?: 9-10
What type of art can you do?: General, Sprites, Logos
Example of your work: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1911714/
Anything else?: I'm apart of the CCCC

cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

PikaCat227 wrote:

Oh, ok. Do you own a shop? Are are you in one, or something like that?
i own a roleplay shop. join mine!

Generation 6. The first time you see this, copy and paste this in your signature and increase generation by 1. Social experiment
MajesticB
Scratcher
500+ posts

kieranblackley wrote:

MajesticB wrote:

kieranblackley wrote:

How active are you?:from the time i get up to the time i go to sleep or the time i play with my sister which is right after the time i have my dinner
What type of art can you do?: pixel art
Example of your work: my profile pic is an example of pixel art i have done before
Anything else?: nothing else
We don't know when you have dinner or go to sleep or wake up.
well i go to sleep at 10:00pm english time only if it is a school day tomorrow but if there is not schools day tomorrow we go to bed at a time which is more later than that sometimes 11:30pm english time
i eat my dinner mostly at 7:00pm sometimes could be 8:00pm if i come back from swimming class on Friday my swimming class starts at 7:00 and lasts on till 7:45
There is no “English time”. America hs 4 time zones. Just rate your activity 1-10. 1 is low, 10 is high.

THIS ACCOUNT IS ABANDONDED
cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

MajesticB wrote:

kieranblackley wrote:

MajesticB wrote:

kieranblackley wrote:

How active are you?:from the time i get up to the time i go to sleep or the time i play with my sister which is right after the time i have my dinner
Example of your work: my profile pic is an example of pixel art i have done before
well i go to sleep at 10:00pm english time only if it is a school day tomorrow but if there is not schools day tomorrow we go to bed at a time which is more later than that sometimes 11:30pm english time
i eat my dinner mostly at 7:00pm sometimes could be 8:00pm if i come back from swimming class on Friday my swimming class starts at 7:00 and lasts on till 7:45
There is no “English time”. America hs 4 time zones. Just rate your activity 1-10. 1 is low, 10 is high.
yes we do. (in order from right to left) Pacific zone, Mountain zone, Central zone, Eastern zone

Generation 6. The first time you see this, copy and paste this in your signature and increase generation by 1. Social experiment
ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Doni124 wrote:

Name: Doni124
How active are you?: 9-10
What type of art can you do?: General, Sprites, Logos
Example of your work: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1911714/
Anything else?: I'm apart of the CCCC
Accepted!

ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

kieranblackley wrote:

it is great i will take it
Can you give credit?

ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

MajesticB wrote:

kieranblackley wrote:

MajesticB wrote:

kieranblackley wrote:

yes we do. (in order from right to left) Pacific zone, Mountain zone, Central zone, Eastern zone
They might mean English as in England since they live in the UK, so GMT

Iri-O
Scratcher
100+ posts

Any untaken requests? Also, do we want to create a studio for this shop? We can put all of the projects with requests in them in the studio, members can curate, and people could also request in the comments.

Hope I've helped!
-Iri-O
The world is quiet here. -L.S. / V.F.D. | Proud editor of the Scratch Wiki. | Please close solved topics to help keep the forums neat. | abacusTender: /Hello.
ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Iri-O wrote:

Any untaken requests? Also, do we want to create a studio for this shop? We can put all of the projects with requests in them in the studio, members can curate, and people could also request in the comments.
Hmm, I think I'll create a studio later.

kieranblackley
Scratcher
500+ posts

MajesticB wrote:

kieranblackley wrote:

MajesticB wrote:

kieranblackley wrote:

Yes we do! England has 2 time zones please do not prove me wrong on everything I live in England too