MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

❋ Marshmallow's Quaint Art Shop ❋ ❖ Now Hiring ❖

Amateurscratch wrote:

ProfessorMarshmallow wrote:

Amateurscratch wrote:

I'll try and make it smaller?
Yep! When you do, I think it could work as a signature.
Ok. Thanks! But how much smaller?
I can rescale it for you.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
Amateurscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Amateurscratch wrote:

Amateurscratch wrote:

I'll try and make it smaller?
Yep! When you do, I think it could work as a signature.
Ok. Thanks! But how much smaller?
I can rescale it for you.
Thanks! How much will that cost? One art order?

Iri-O
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey, do you want to create a studio with all of the requests that we have done? Then we can link to that for people who want examples, and people can also make requests there. Professor Marshmallow could be Manager, the rest of us Curators. It's just an idea, of course, and you don't have to follow through.

Hope I've helped!
-Iri-O
The world is quiet here. -L.S. / V.F.D. | Proud editor of the Scratch Wiki. | Please close solved topics to help keep the forums neat. | abacusTender: /Hello.
MajesticB
Scratcher
500+ posts

Name: MajesticB
How active are you?: I'm usually on daily for a long time.
What type of art can you do?: Well, I'm really good with vector people, I can do somE animals too. I'd say anything in vector exept banners.
Example of your work:Dis is a link
Anything else?: Plz?

PS: I can do abtract vector art too.

THIS ACCOUNT IS ABANDONDED
ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

MajesticB wrote:

Name: MajesticB
How active are you?: I'm usually on daily for a long time.
What type of art can you do?: Well, I'm really good with vector people, I can do somE animals too. I'd say anything in vector exept banners.
Example of your work:Dis is a link
Anything else?: Plz?

PS: I can do abtract vector art too.
Accepted!

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Name: MegaByteCorporations
What you want: A banner
Description: I want it to say: “MegaByteCorporations” in a big, medieval font.
Detail: Any.
Colors: Black, Gold, Red.
Other Info: ~

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
SashaGeorge
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Name: MegaByteCorporations
Description: I want it to say: “MegaByteCorporations” in a big, medieval font.
Detail: Any.
Colors: Black, Gold, Red.
Other Info: ~
Medieval???
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SashaGeorge wrote:

Medieval???
Like Calligraphy, or LaBrit.

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

Done!
……

Amazing!

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

Done!
……

Amazing!
Awesome! Need anything changed?
Maybe make the text a bit darker.

ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

It looks great! ^^

kieranblackley
Scratcher
500+ posts

can you please take mine i have been waiting for long i do not want the banner i have any more i made it using scratch but it does not really go across the whole signature can you please take it and make it for me

Please visit my new account: @-uparupa-
cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

Name: Idk what you mean by name.
Description: a banner for my shop, ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!
Detail: I would like it to say ROLEPLAY MAKER!!! FOR ALL YOUR RP NEEDS!
Colors: Pink, Blue, Gold
Other Info: Use a normal font pls.
Taken! It should be done shortly.
Here you go! I couldn't figure out how I would put gold into it, so tell me if you need anything changed.
i just realized you offered to change anything since you couldn't find anywhere to put gold, i have a suggestion! you can make the sparkles and the exclamation points gold. that doesn't have to be done, but if you are not having orders, and have too much time on your hands, that's a suggestion

Last edited by cbuugdrama9 (March 6, 2016 19:06:30)

Generation 6. The first time you see this, copy and paste this in your signature and increase generation by 1. Social experiment
ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

kieranblackley wrote:

can you please take mine i have been waiting for long i do not want the banner i have any more i made it using scratch but it does not really go across the whole signature can you please take it and make it for me
Could you use the form on the front page? Thanks!

ProfessorMarshmallow
Scratcher
500+ posts

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

i just realized you offered to change anything since you couldn't find anywhere to put gold, i have a suggestion! you can make the sparkles and the exclamation points gold. that doesn't have to be done, but if you are not having orders, and have too much time on your hands, that's a suggestion
Thats actually what I originally tried, but I didn't think it looked as good. I can show you it if you want though.