Discuss Scratch

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tropical Waves - |Administration/Training|

dolphin_24 wrote:

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

dolphin_24 wrote:

I am against Crazy's lonnnnggggg sppeeechhessss that are so borrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg. I don't even read 'em.
Same, but I read them and sigh for the Crazy I used to know.
I read two. Soon boorrrrinnngggg. I remember when I knew the Crasy that managed MTBH's instead of MTBH.

He got very stressed after that….sooo saddddd.

There's a lot wrong with this comment.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

dolphin_24 wrote:

amateurradiogeek15 wrote:

*snip
I read two. Soon boorrrrinnngggg. I remember when I knew the Crasy that managed MTBH's instead of MTBH.

He got very stressed after that….sooo saddddd.

There's a lot wrong with this comment.
?

Last edited by MegaByteCorporations (Dec. 5, 2015 13:33:38)

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*deleted

Last edited by MegaByteCorporations (Dec. 5, 2015 13:34:31)

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheHockeyist wrote:

REMINDER:

@All

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

This is an All-Call of Death. Do not respond within five days and you will immediately be cut without warning. Those who respond within two days are at minimal risk for being cut. Those who do not respond within two days will be reviewed for possible ejection from TW, but could survive.

This is urgent. Please respond immediately if you do not wish to be cut. Thank you and have a great day.

It would make more sense to post this in the main forum so more people will see it.

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

TheHockeyist wrote:

REMINDER:

@All

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.

This is an All-Call of Death. Do not respond within five days and you will immediately be cut without warning. Those who respond within two days are at minimal risk for being cut. Those who do not respond within two days will be reviewed for possible ejection from TW, but could survive.

This is urgent. Please respond immediately if you do not wish to be cut. Thank you and have a great day.

It would make more sense to post this in the main forum so more people will see it.
Well they should be following EVERY thread, so that is probably partially why it's posted here.

meowmoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Here! (* 60sec rule…)

http://fyucha.com/

R a i n b o w
Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

meowmoo wrote:

Here! (* 60sec rule…)
Yay!

Secretary and Manager of Tropical Waves.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hey!
Please discuss this sentence and your agreements/disagreements with it (on this thread, please):

"Tropical Waves is having trouble because of too few orders, because of too much chatting."

Consider this a for-fun training exercise. I just wanna see what you say.

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
-Socrates

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flint-L wrote:

"Tropical Waves is having trouble because of too few orders, because of too much chatting."
Neither. We have enough orders, just they're not being completed. Chatting isn't a problem as long as it's limited, which it sorta is.

Sigton

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sigton wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

Neither. We have enough orders, just they're not being completed. Chatting isn't a problem as long as it's limited, which it sorta is.

Sigton
You're right. I've compiled some orders in the main thread (no debates there, please ).

I revise:

“Tropical Waves is having trouble, because too much chatting causes us to miss orders.”

Your comments?

EDIT: Added even more orders to the main thread. If you have ability please complete them.
edit 2: spelling fixes.

Last edited by Flint-L (Dec. 5, 2015 15:12:51)

-Socrates

dolphin_24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bleh blah bleh. I don't think any of this is true.

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

ignore this, lol

Last edited by Flint-L (Dec. 5, 2015 15:12:28)

-Socrates

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flint-L wrote:

ignore this, lol
Ok

Sigton

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

dolphin_24 wrote:

Do you mind telling me exactly what parts aren't true? : )

-Socrates

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flint-L wrote:

“Tropical Waves is having trouble, because too much chatting causes us to miss orders.”
True, true.

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

True, true.
Thank you!
I've put some of our earlier orders on the main thread. Do you think you could complete one or more?
Note: please don't comment on that thread unless it's regarding and order.

-Socrates

dolphin_24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Flint-L wrote:

dolphin_24 wrote:

Too many serious people. We need fun people! Right, Ty?

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dolphin_24 wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

dolphin_24 wrote:

Yes, that's the whole point of the Director of Fun.

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

dolphin_24 wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

dolphin_24 wrote:

If I am correct, you are saying fun in this shop is more important than orders?

Revision:
Tropical Waves is in trouble because it has not enough fun people.

Comments?

-Socrates

Flint-L
Scratcher
500+ posts

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

dolphin_24 wrote:

Flint-L wrote:

dolphin_24 wrote:

Yes, that's the whole point of the Director of Fun.
Alright, I'll combine both of you points:

Revision:
Tropical Waves is having trouble because chatting causes us to miss orders.
AND: Tropical Waves is having trouble because there is not enough fun. The DoF may help this cause.

More comments, please!

Edit: thanks for taking orders, all! Keep it up!

Last edited by Flint-L (Dec. 5, 2015 15:24:51)

-Socrates