Discuss Scratch

tiktakturtle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

If you had to pick 5 bands to listen to for the rest of your life, what would they be?

xX_FIDGETSPINNER_Xx wrote:

I am extremely #EDGY and #DEEP so I would choose the following bands.
Fallout Boy
Twenty One Pilots
Imagine Dragons
Coldplay
Panic! At The Disco
emo trinity??

rider is just a green squid shadow, emperor is superior
xX_FIDGETSPINNER_Xx
Scratcher
100+ posts

If you had to pick 5 bands to listen to for the rest of your life, what would they be?

owlannaelsa wrote:

Fallout Boy
Twenty One Pilots
Imagine Dragons
Coldplay
Panic! At The Disco
twenty one pilots actually lacks capital letters for some reason
It's because they don't conform to the standards set by society #EDGY #WOKE #DEEP

Redditor, otaku and epic gamer.
My opinions are all objectively correct. If you disagree with me, you need to re-evaluate your life choices.
Alt: @xX_SonicGriffin_Xx
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fallout Boy
Twenty One Pilots
Imagine Dragons
Coldplay
Panic! At The Disco
is it a problem that my sister listens to 3 out of those 5 nonstop on a regular basis as my ears bleed begging for mercy

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

xX_FIDGETSPINNER_Xx
Scratcher
100+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Fallout Boy
Twenty One Pilots
Imagine Dragons
Coldplay
Panic! At The Disco
is it a problem that my sister listens to 3 out of those 5 nonstop on a regular basis as my ears bleed begging for mercy
She should listen to all 5 in order to be a true edgelord. All modern music except for these bands and Blink 182 is terrible #DEEP #EDGY #WOKE #LEWRONGGENERATION

Redditor, otaku and epic gamer.
My opinions are all objectively correct. If you disagree with me, you need to re-evaluate your life choices.
Alt: @xX_SonicGriffin_Xx
NeonBlastSilver
Scratcher
66 posts

Pink Floyd
Green Day
Led Zepplin
Mike Krol
Queen
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bts

big bang

sunmi

nct

basically every kpop band

inactive

yay october
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

They Might Be Giants
Smash Mouth (Unironically and Ironically)
Queen
Video Game Music/Sonic OST (Does this count?)
I can't really think of a fifth.
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Clean Bandit
Florence + The Machine
LSD
Fifth Harmony
Coldplay

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
MingoNewsChannel
Scratcher
100+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

Clean Bandit
Of COURSE you picked Clean Bandit. (Nothing against that, just saying)

Weird Al Yankovic
Imagine Dragons
Linkin Park
Smash Mouth
Laura Shigihara

i am a random person that makes pg family friendly content so subscribe for good luck forever

> NUMBER OF POSTS ON 2.0: 389
> NUMBER OF POSTS ON 3.0: 1
when green flag clicked
blockspam
blockspam
blockspam
slockbpam
spamblock
the spamming of the block
blockspamming
blockspammer
blockspammed
stop [my life v]
petsounds
Scratcher
500+ posts

Talking Heads
Can
The Beach Boys
The Beatles
New Order
--Azure--
Scratcher
500+ posts

Daft Punk
Queen
Lemon Demon
NSP
Weird Al

Last edited by --Azure-- (June 16, 2018 13:45:35)

owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Today I heard LSD, Florence and Clean Bandit all on different stations of the radio! Woohooo!

Last edited by owlannaelsa (June 19, 2018 15:24:44)

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump
——-
I could go the rest of my life only listening to My Chemical Romance, but if I get some other choices I guess I'd choose:
1. My Chemical Romance
2. Get Scared
3. iDKHOW
4. Dead!
Then for 5th, I don't really like 5 bands. Either The Used or Weezer, but I could go my life without listening to them.

Last edited by BearSlothCoding (June 20, 2021 18:18:41)

Randoming
Scratcher
57 posts

BearSlothCoding wrote:

I could go the rest of my life only listening to My Chemical Romance, but if I get some other choices I guess I'd choose:
1. My Chemical Romance
YESSS MY CHEM IS AWESOME!!!!

Alright, my list:
1. My Chemical Romance, of course
2. Fall Out Boy
3. Twenty One Pilots
4. The Used
5. Paramore

Last edited by Randoming (June 19, 2021 02:48:41)

xN64xWIIx
Scratcher
100+ posts

Mindless Self Indulgence, Limp Bizkit, Neil Cicierega, Van Halen, and Aerosmith.

Yes, I'm one of those people. And I'm not proud of it.

Last edited by xN64xWIIx (June 18, 2021 17:06:53)

“If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your stuff, then you deserve it.”
~Frank Zappa

charlotte - she / it
i like bad music and that is my only personality trait, ever. Hail Boognish.

The elites don't want you to know this, but the ducks at the park are free. You can take them home. I have 458 ducks.

BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Randoming wrote:

1. My Chemical Romance, of course
2. Fall Out Boy
3. Twenty One Pilots
Wow, basic emo much? /j
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xN64xWIIx wrote:

Mindless Self Indulgence, Limp Bizkit, Neil Cicierega, Van Halen, and Aerosmith.

Yes, I'm one of those people. And I'm not proud of it.
MSI has a lot of really bad lyrics, but the other bands are pretty good.
dinoqueen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'd never be able to pick just five-

Especially because I usually get tired of listening to a song after about a week or two

I'm The Bad Guy is a rare exception okay it's a bop

Unprofessional shipper of Bounty Hunt and Scrambled Eggs
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dinoqueen wrote:

I'd never be able to pick just five-

Especially because I usually get tired of listening to a song after about a week or two
Same for me, unless it's by a band that I really like. If I only kind of like them, after about a month I get tired of a lot of their songs.
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Randoming wrote:

1. My Chemical Romance
5. Paramore
May I recommend a band that hardly anyone has heard of before? Despite the weird name, Doll Skin is a pretty good band. Kind of like Paramore with a sprinkle of MCR.

Last edited by BearSlothCoding (June 21, 2021 02:49:51)