Discuss Scratch

MewTheSmasher
Scratcher
500+ posts

If you had to pick 5 bands to listen to for the rest of your life, what would they be?

SmashMouthEatTheEggs wrote:

jji10 wrote:

smash mouth, smash mouth, smash mouth, smash mouth and smash mouth eggs
I'm really getting annoyed by your answers. They don't contribute to the discussion, they're always just about your obsession with Smash Mouth and eggs.
You have a problem with the answers LOL. All I am doing is helping out and you just come in here and criticise me. Such is with the corrupted wikipedia editors. God Bless America
Corrupted Wikipedia editors? Aka the people that make sure everything on Wikipedia is important and factual?
SmashMouthEatTheEggs
Scratcher
42 posts

If you had to pick 5 bands to listen to for the rest of your life, what would they be?

MewTheSmasher wrote:

jji10 wrote:

I'm really getting annoyed by your answers. They don't contribute to the discussion, they're always just about your obsession with Smash Mouth and eggs.
You have a problem with the answers LOL. All I am doing is helping out and you just come in here and criticise me. Such is with the corrupted wikipedia editors. God Bless America
Corrupted Wikipedia editors? Aka the people that make sure everything on Wikipedia is important and factual?
yeah but just the dumb ones who cant acknowledge the egg notability of smash mouth
MewTheSmasher
Scratcher
500+ posts

MewTheSmasher wrote:

jji10 wrote:

yeah but just the dumb ones who cant acknowledge the egg notability of smash mouth
Screw memes. Wikipedia is an amazing website, we don't need your garbage.
SmashMouthEatTheEggs
Scratcher
42 posts

MewTheSmasher wrote:

MewTheSmasher wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Memes? Ur a meme LOL. I bet you're with those corrupted editors who cant acknowledge good when they see it. This wikipedia-driven “people power” is what's killing humanity but smash mouth will always prevail because we know what's right, unlike you sheep loser!!! God Bless America.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MewTheSmasher wrote:

MewTheSmasher wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Memes? Ur a meme LOL. I bet you're with those corrupted editors who cant acknowledge good when they see it. This wikipedia-driven “people power” is what's killing humanity but smash mouth will always prevail because we know what's right, unlike you sheep loser!!! God Bless America.
Killing humanity? Wut? I really want to report you and ban you.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
SmashMouthEatTheEggs
Scratcher
42 posts

jji10 wrote:

MewTheSmasher wrote:

MewTheSmasher wrote:

jji10 wrote:

try if you dare egg smash hater

(Alright, I'm really sorry everyone. Please don't report me. It's all just a stupid joke I'm doing and I have an actual account I'm still working on. Please, I'll stop posting here if you want.)
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jji10 wrote:

MewTheSmasher wrote:

MewTheSmasher wrote:

jji10 wrote:

try if you dare egg smash hater

(Alright, I'm really sorry everyone. Please don't report me. It's all just a stupid joke I'm doing and I have an actual account I'm still working on. Please, I'll stop posting here if you want.)
Ok fine.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
3EBEatTheBacon
New Scratcher
2 posts

MewTheSmasher wrote:

jji10 wrote:

Urgh, could you not be any more stupid? You're not funny, dude.
Anyway, my picks would probably be:
Third Eye Blind (top pick)
Stroke 9
Year Long Disaster
Seven Cinematic
Radio Angel (the only decent thing Steve Harwell's ever done honestly)
And I know he's not a band, but Kevin Cadogan would also be on my list.
MyloMx
New Scratcher
2 posts

DURAN DURAN DURAN DURAN DURAN!!! John, Simon, Nick, Roger ALL THE WAY
MyloMx
New Scratcher
2 posts

I'd have to go with (IN ORDER) Duran Duran, Duran Duran, Duran Duran, Duran Duran, and probably Duran Duran!
HaiGhudbai
Scratcher
500+ posts

BTS
Infinite
EXO
Lonely Island
and probably Daft Punk.

Remember kids,
HaiGhudbai is dead
ntrot
Scratcher
3 posts

arcade fire
dearhunter
xx
21 pilots
lcd soundsystem
M3W
Scratcher
500+ posts

Is the Pokken soundtrack a band?

"Let us bring back a legendary swordsman from a forgotten time. He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life. The benefits of this final battle outweigh the collateral damage."
J-Dawg-10
Scratcher
16 posts

1. nirvana
2. stone temple pilots
3. foo fighters
4. eagles
5. pearl jam

Caillou stole my signature
TheDogeOfGreatness
Scratcher
2 posts

1. Two steps from hell
2. two steps from hell
3. two steps from hell
4. two steps from hell
5. two steps from hell

My absolute favorite is probably two steps from hell.
BaconAndEggs1School
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A lot of love for Duran Duran in this thread, apparently. No problem with that: I don't mind them and they've had a very big cultural impact. Just really intriguing to see so many people bringing it up.

Excluding solo acts (because that would make this decision both too easy and too hard), I would currently go with:
Depeche Mode - I love this band to death, so this is a no-brainer
Tears For Fears - several great songs. Songs From The Big Chair and The Seeds of Love are in my top albums at the moment.
Talking Heads - when all other music fails, I can tend to fall back on them
Kraftwerk - they sort of catch all general areas of electronic music
The Basics - very solid discography, underappreciated. Wally De Backer and Kris Schroeder are both great vocalists.

Given the chance, I also would have included: Radiohead, Yazoo, Orchestral Maneouvres In The Dark, Yello, The Avalanches

tiktakturtle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

oof-
~paramore
~my chemical romance
~linkin park
~nirvana
~does video game OST count? if so the pokemon hg soundtrack

rider is just a green squid shadow, emperor is superior
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Zara Larsson
Clean Bandit
Mabel (that means I have to listen to NOT3S too)
Camila Cabello
Galantis

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
xX_FIDGETSPINNER_Xx
Scratcher
100+ posts

I am extremely #EDGY and #DEEP so I would choose the following bands.
Fallout Boy
Twenty One Pilots
Imagine Dragons
Coldplay
Panic! At The Disco

Redditor, otaku and epic gamer.
My opinions are all objectively correct. If you disagree with me, you need to re-evaluate your life choices.
Alt: @xX_SonicGriffin_Xx
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xX_FIDGETSPINNER_Xx wrote:

I am extremely #EDGY and #DEEP so I would choose the following bands.
Fallout Boy
Twenty One Pilots
Imagine Dragons
Coldplay
Panic! At The Disco
twenty one pilots actually lacks capital letters for some reason

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.