It's actually been done twice already ^U^

ok
-Spectrum
Scratcher
500+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

Low-EarthOrbit wrote:

Username (Self explanatory): Low-EarthOrbit
Link (A link to the project or forum you want reviewed): Create-A-Hero! -Version 1.1
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): If anyone has any good ideas for studios I can put this in, it'd be greatly appreciated!
Project Name: Create-A-Hero
Username: Low-EarthOrbit
Reviewer: -Spectrum

Coding: ★★★★★★★★★ (9/10)
I really like the interface! It's slightly different from the other dress-up/create-a-character games on Scratch, in a good way.
Suggestions: Add a ‘done’ button so you can view your finished character with a cool background, perhaps?

Art: ★★★★★★★★★ (9/10)
The art is fantastic, it's nice and simple but creative.
Suggestions: Add some more sections on the character to customise, add some backgrounds.

Music: ★★★★★★★★ (8/10)
The song may be overused, but it's a great one and personally I love it!
Suggestions: None, apart from the obvious which is to find less-used music, but I don't see anything wrong with that song.

Complexity: ★★★★★★★ (7/10)
At the moment it's only of an average complexity level, but it's still awesome and I'm assuming you're going to add more to it?
Suggestions: All the suggestions in other categories.

Bugs/Glitches: ★★★★★★★★★★ (10/10)
None! At least not that I could find, even after playing for a little while.
Suggestions: N/A

Overall Quality: ★★★★★★★★★ (9/10)
I really like this project! The concept isn't that original, but you clearly worked hard on it and it's just awesome :3
Suggestions: N/A, see other categories ^u^

Final Notes: Well done, it's a great project. There are so many possibilities — it could become really big, I'm sure I look forward to seeing future updates, if there are any!

Past FPC ✮ Wiki Editor ✮ Artist ✮ Writer ✮ INTJ ✮ She/Her ✮ Ravenclaw ✮ Erudite ✮ Cabin 13

My ProfileScratch WikiScratch FAQ
beepcat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can you review this?
Username: beepcat
Link: Teaching Grandma to eat with chopsticks
Other info: This is an attempt at an animation.

Hi! I'm beep, a young female writer and fandom finder. I don't really know what to say here. Maybe that I'm writing an awesome story called Time Sisters?
say [Beepcat is awesome but should have chosen a better account name!:D]
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
#bring_it_back

Low-EarthOrbit
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Spectrum wrote:

Low-EarthOrbit wrote:

Username (Self explanatory): Low-EarthOrbit
Link (A link to the project or forum you want reviewed): Create-A-Hero! -Version 1.1
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): If anyone has any good ideas for studios I can put this in, it'd be greatly appreciated!
Project Name: Create-A-Hero
Username: Low-EarthOrbit
Reviewer: -Spectrum

Coding: ★★★★★★★★★ (9/10)
I really like the interface! It's slightly different from the other dress-up/create-a-character games on Scratch, in a good way.
Suggestions: Add a ‘done’ button so you can view your finished character with a cool background, perhaps?

Art: ★★★★★★★★★ (9/10)
The art is fantastic, it's nice and simple but creative.
Suggestions: Add some more sections on the character to customise, add some backgrounds.

Music: ★★★★★★★★ (8/10)
The song may be overused, but it's a great one and personally I love it!
Suggestions: None, apart from the obvious which is to find less-used music, but I don't see anything wrong with that song.

Complexity: ★★★★★★★ (7/10)
At the moment it's only of an average complexity level, but it's still awesome and I'm assuming you're going to add more to it?
Suggestions: All the suggestions in other categories.

Bugs/Glitches: ★★★★★★★★★★ (10/10)
None! At least not that I could find, even after playing for a little while.

Overall Quality: ★★★★★★★★★ (9/10)
I really like this project! The concept isn't that original, but you clearly worked hard on it and it's just awesome :3
Suggestions: N/A, see other categories ^u^

Final Notes: Well done, it's a great project. There are so many possibilities — it could become really big, I'm sure I look forward to seeing future updates, if there are any!

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it!! Oh, and just FYI, there are backgrounds, you just have to press space to cycle through them. Good idea abut the “done” button, I didn't think of that!
I intend to release many more updates (save codes are next). Any suggestions on anything else I should add?

NEW! Check out my latest project, Create-A-Hero!
Low-EarthOrbit
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepcat wrote:

Can you review this?
Other info: This is an attempt at an animation.

Oops! I think I took this before, and never got around to finishing it. Let me look at it again. Sorry!

Low-EarthOrbit
Scratcher
100+ posts

beepcat wrote:
Can you review this?
Other info: This is an attempt at an animation

Project Name: Teaching Grandma to Eat With Chopsticks
Reviewer: Low-EarthOrbit

Coding: ★★★★★ (5/10)
Very simplistic coding, but what works, works. There are very few issues with it, and it seems to function as intended.
Suggestions: Maybe have some control variable in there? That would be a huge help to keep everything consistent. Also, the fade out at the end was very jarring, I'm not sure if it was intended that way or not, but either way, I made a remix that fixes the problem, making the fade out much more smooth.

Art: ★★★★★★★ (7/10)
Pretty good for a first animation! You can definitely tell what everything is supposed to be, and it sets up the story well.
Suggestions: The characters are a bit stiff, and only two costumes in an animation is a little light. Maybe try adding some more costumes to make more realistic movement? (I would suggest using Vector for this.)

Music: (0/10)
There isn't any music.
Suggestions: Maybe try adding some music in? It would liven up the whole project.

Complexity: ★ (1/10)
No very complex, but sometimes, simpler is better, especially in this case.
Suggestions: None.

Bugs/Glitches: ★★★★★★★★★ (9/10)
Other than the harsh fade-out, none.

Overall Quality: ★★★★★★ (6/10)
I was a little confused at the story at first, but after a few times of watching it, I think I finally got it.
Suggestions: Just work on some more smoothness and making the characters lifelike. Other than that, just read the other comments.

Final Notes: Pretty good for a first attempt! I hope to see you work on it some more in the future, or make bigger, better animations as well.

-Spectrum
Scratcher
500+ posts

Low-EarthOrbit wrote:

-Spectrum wrote:

-snip-

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed it!! Oh, and just FYI, there are backgrounds, you just have to press space to cycle through them. Good idea abut the “done” button, I didn't think of that!
I intend to release many more updates (save codes are next). Any suggestions on anything else I should add?
Oh, sorry, I guess I didn't read the instructions carefully enough >_<
Apart from a ‘done’ button, and I think I said this in the review, some more stuff to customise on the superhero? Like a design on the outfit or something? :3

Past FPC ✮ Wiki Editor ✮ Artist ✮ Writer ✮ INTJ ✮ She/Her ✮ Ravenclaw ✮ Erudite ✮ Cabin 13

PackersRuleGoPack
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Could I have a thumbnail for a tutorial Im going to make called “How to make Scores and Cloud High Scores!” Please make it colorful and add my username to it!

Hi I'm making an FREE app for Scratch called Scratch Hub. Checkout the sneak peek here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/324532222/

THE APP IS OUT: Click the link on this website to get to the app: https://scratchhub.ml

Also, I made a game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/326163967
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Could I have a thumbnail for a tutorial Im going to make called “How to make Scores and Cloud High Scores!” Please make it colorful and add my username to it!
Could you fill out the form?

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
godzilladude3134
Scratcher
18 posts

Hello, I was wondering if you could please make a banner for my shop. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/216621/
TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username:
Icon type:
Colors: Dark green and light green.
Description: I would love an icon with lots of curves and sharp angles.
Reference pic: You can use my current icon as a reference picture for the colors.
Anything else: Can you maybe incorporate my love of in some way Or Zelda too
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheUltimatum wrote:

Username:
Icon type:
Reference pic: You can use my current icon as a reference picture for the colors.
Could you fill out the correct form?

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

godzilladude3134 wrote:

Hello, I was wondering if you could please make a banner for my shop. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/216621/
Could you fill out this form?

Username (Self explanatory):
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.):
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size):
Description (What should it look like?):
Colors (What colors should we use?):
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory):
Other Info (Anything else we should know?):

TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

Username:
Icon type:
? I filled out the one in the main post.
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheUltimatum wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

TheUltimatum wrote:

Username:
Icon type:
? I filled out the one in the main post.
This is the correct form…
Username (Self explanatory):
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.):
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size):
Description (What should it look like?):
Colors (What colors should we use?):
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory):
Other Info (Anything else we should know?):

TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username (Self explanatory):TheUltimatum
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.):Logo
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size):About the size of your average logo.
Description (What should it look like?):Lots of curves and sharp angles incorporated in it.
Colors (What colors should we use?): light green and dark green and one other color you can use my current icon as a reference.
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory): Bitmap please I despise vector.
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): Could you maybe incorporate my love of sushi or Zelda?
mr-mine
Scratcher
44 posts

Hi checkin' up on the shop. Have I missed anything? Sorry, school started again so I've stopped getting on as much. :-P

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mr-mine wrote:

Hi checkin' up on the shop. Have I missed anything? Sorry, school started again so I've stopped getting on as much. :-P
Not much, just some orders and members.

Thats fine, everyone is a bit inactive.

PackersRuleGoPack
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZLGames wrote:

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Could you fill out the form?
Oops sorry! Sure I will!

If you want art, fill out the form below.
Username (Self explanatory): PackersRuleGoPack
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.): Thumbnail for a Tutorial “How to make a Score and Cloud High Scores!”
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size): Dimensions of a Scratch Project!
Description (What should it look like?): Appealing, very colorful, must have project name in bold letters, and my name too!
Colors (What colors should we use?): Whatever looks the best!
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory): Vector
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): Im a boy

Hi I'm making an FREE app for Scratch called Scratch Hub. Checkout the sneak peek here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/324532222/

THE APP IS OUT: Click the link on this website to get to the app: https://scratchhub.ml

Also, I made a game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/326163967
-Spectrum
Scratcher
500+ posts

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.): Thumbnail for a Tutorial “How to make a Score and Cloud High Scores!”
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size): Dimensions of a Scratch Project!
Description (What should it look like?): Appealing, very colorful, must have project name in bold letters, and my name too!
Colors (What colors should we use?): Whatever looks the best!
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory): Vector
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): Im a boy
I'll take this one; they actually asked me to do it in a comment on their profile but I asked them to post here just so I could keep track of it ^u^

TheUltimatum wrote:

Username (Self explanatory):TheUltimatum
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.):Logo
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size):About the size of your average logo.
Description (What should it look like?):Lots of curves and sharp angles incorporated in it.
Colors (What colors should we use?): light green and dark green and one other color you can use my current icon as a reference.
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory): Bitmap please I despise vector.
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): Could you maybe incorporate my love of sushi or Zelda?
Do you mean you despise bitmap? Because I don't have anything against either bitmap or vector, but I've never heard anyone say they hate vector — most people prefer the smooth lines.
Anyway, I would do this, but I've got so much to do, I'd prefer if someone else took it~

Also, this order doesn't seem to have been done, even though it was posted a while ago. If someone has done it that's fine, though. Like I said, I would take it but I've got lots of stuff to do.

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Description of Outro (What should it look like?): As long as you want, must have my logo, just make it cool
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): You should add those love signs and fave signs
Alright, I think I've caught up with everything

Last edited by -Spectrum (Sept. 9, 2016 04:19:16)