Discuss Scratch

PackersRuleGoPack
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

-Spectrum wrote:

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Username (Self explanatory): PackersRuleGoPack
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.): Thumbnail for a Tutorial “How to make a Score and Cloud High Scores!”
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size): Dimensions of a Scratch Project!
Description (What should it look like?): Appealing, very colorful, must have project name in bold letters, and my name too!
Colors (What colors should we use?): Whatever looks the best!
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory): Vector
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): Im a boy
I'll take this one; they actually asked me to do it in a comment on their profile but I asked them to post here just so I could keep track of it ^u^

TheUltimatum wrote:

Username (Self explanatory):TheUltimatum
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.):Logo
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size):About the size of your average logo.
Description (What should it look like?):Lots of curves and sharp angles incorporated in it.
Colors (What colors should we use?): light green and dark green and one other color you can use my current icon as a reference.
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory): Bitmap please I despise vector.
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): Could you maybe incorporate my love of sushi or Zelda?
Do you mean you despise bitmap? Because I don't have anything against either bitmap or vector, but I've never heard anyone say they hate vector — most people prefer the smooth lines.
Anyway, I would do this, but I've got so much to do, I'd prefer if someone else took it~

Also, this order doesn't seem to have been done, even though it was posted a while ago. If someone has done it that's fine, though. Like I said, I would take it but I've got lots of stuff to do.

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Username (Self explanatory): PackersRuleGoPack
Description of Outro (What should it look like?): As long as you want, must have my logo, just make it cool
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): You should add those love signs and fave signs
Alright, I think I've caught up with everything
Ok! Thanks for all your help! Will the outro be a projecT? And also, once you are done with the sig and thumbnail please put them in as images here! Thanks!

Last edited by PackersRuleGoPack (Sept. 9, 2016 04:32:09)




Hi I'm making an FREE app for Scratch called Scratch Hub. Checkout the sneak peek here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/324532222/

THE APP IS OUT: Click the link on this website to get to the app: https://scratchhub.ml

Also, I made a game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/326163967
-Spectrum
Scratcher
500+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Ok! Thanks for all your help! Will the outro be a projecT? And also, once you are done with the sig and thumbnail please put them in as images here! Thanks!
Here's the signature, I changed the size so it should fit just right


[IMG]http://i.cubeupload.com/Ci910Y.jpg[/IMG]

Again, if you need me to change anything let me know ^^
I'm about to start working on the thumbnail, and as for the outro, at the moment I think someone else is going to do that but if they don't I'll make it, and yes, I'll probably share it in a project on my test account.



Past FPC ✮ Wiki Editor ✮ Artist ✮ Writer ✮ INTJ ✮ She/Her ✮ Ravenclaw ✮ Erudite ✮ Cabin 13


My ProfileScratch WikiScratch FAQ
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

Hoi.

Sigton


-Spectrum
Scratcher
500+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Username (Self explanatory): PackersRuleGoPack
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.): Thumbnail for a Tutorial “How to make a Score and Cloud High Scores!”
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size): Dimensions of a Scratch Project!
Description (What should it look like?): Appealing, very colorful, must have project name in bold letters, and my name too!
Colors (What colors should we use?): Whatever looks the best!
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory): Vector
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): Im a boy
Here's the thumbnail! I can change a few things if you want, like making it more colourful



Sorry for the big image, everyone ^^
It should be exactly the right size for the project if you screenshot it. Like I said, if you want me to change anything, I can :3



Past FPC ✮ Wiki Editor ✮ Artist ✮ Writer ✮ INTJ ✮ She/Her ✮ Ravenclaw ✮ Erudite ✮ Cabin 13


My ProfileScratch WikiScratch FAQ
PackersRuleGoPack
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

-Spectrum wrote:

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Username (Self explanatory): PackersRuleGoPack
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.): Thumbnail for a Tutorial “How to make a Score and Cloud High Scores!”
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size): Dimensions of a Scratch Project!
Description (What should it look like?): Appealing, very colorful, must have project name in bold letters, and my name too!
Colors (What colors should we use?): Whatever looks the best!
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory): Vector
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): Im a boy
Here's the thumbnail! I can change a few things if you want, like making it more colourful



Sorry for the big image, everyone ^^
It should be exactly the right size for the project if you screenshot it. Like I said, if you want me to change anything, I can :3

Sory for giving u so much work but more colorful wood be great



Hi I'm making an FREE app for Scratch called Scratch Hub. Checkout the sneak peek here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/324532222/

THE APP IS OUT: Click the link on this website to get to the app: https://scratchhub.ml

Also, I made a game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/326163967
PackersRuleGoPack
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

-Spectrum wrote:

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Ok! Thanks for all your help! Will the outro be a projecT? And also, once you are done with the sig and thumbnail please put them in as images here! Thanks!
Here's the signature, I changed the size so it should fit just right


[IMG]http://i.cubeupload.com/Ci910Y.jpg[/IMG]

Again, if you need me to change anything let me know ^^
I'm about to start working on the thumbnail, and as for the outro, at the moment I think someone else is going to do that but if they don't I'll make it, and yes, I'll probably share it in a project on my test account.

Cool would you mind changime the font go something more like sigtons and the packers logo to my logo! Thanks


On second thought, could u use the old sig with the fireworks and stuff just change the colors to rainbow and have the background black. And if you can fit in my logo great else it's ok!! Thanks for ur help!

Last edited by PackersRuleGoPack (Sept. 9, 2016 13:35:08)




Hi I'm making an FREE app for Scratch called Scratch Hub. Checkout the sneak peek here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/324532222/

THE APP IS OUT: Click the link on this website to get to the app: https://scratchhub.ml

Also, I made a game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/326163967
PackersRuleGoPack
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

-Spectrum wrote:

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Username (Self explanatory): PackersRuleGoPack
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.): Thumbnail for a Tutorial “How to make a Score and Cloud High Scores!”
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size): Dimensions of a Scratch Project!
Description (What should it look like?): Appealing, very colorful, must have project name in bold letters, and my name too!
Colors (What colors should we use?): Whatever looks the best!
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory): Vector
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): Im a boy
Here's the thumbnail! I can change a few things if you want, like making it more colourful



Sorry for the big image, everyone ^^
It should be exactly the right size for the project if you screenshot it. Like I said, if you want me to change anything, I can :3

Sory for giving u so much work but more colorful wood be great

And also the bottom part with my name should be my sig!



Hi I'm making an FREE app for Scratch called Scratch Hub. Checkout the sneak peek here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/324532222/

THE APP IS OUT: Click the link on this website to get to the app: https://scratchhub.ml

Also, I made a game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/326163967
TimeLordPlanet
Scratcher
500+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

Art form, please

Username: TimeLordPlanet
What I want: A sprite
Size, description, colours: Please make it look exactly like the “Space Tunnel” wording on the start page of the “Space Tunnel” project, except with the wording “Vortex Traveller” instead of “Space Tunnel.”
Bitmap or Vector: Bitmap
Other stuff: None

I like Scratch 3.0! An immesurable improvment! Banner coming soon!
fillwithjoy1
Scratcher
100+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

ZLGames wrote:

Fred-lol wrote:

Just a reminder because its been weeks i did'nt get a answer.
Could I see some examples of your animation?

fillwithjoy1 wrote:

Im going to sleep


Do I have to do anything cause im receving posts that I cant do
so is there anything

Im online
Check the 2nd post.

N-Productions wrote:

My application is still on the order list
I'll fix it.

fillwithjoy1 wrote:

Can somebody do porth1 art

porth1 wrote:

Profile Redesign Package
Includes:
1 Logo
1 Signature
1 Thumbnail Template

Username: porth1
Description: lightning, terror, evil, crazy
Other Info : background colour - red


does this actually wor
It was already completed.
Where is the link for porth1

DragonWizard29 wrote:

Again, can someone do this? Unless someone is working on it.
Working on it.
-Spectrum
Scratcher
500+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

-Spectrum wrote:

-snip-
On second thought, could u use the old sig with the fireworks and stuff just change the colors to rainbow and have the background black. And if you can fit in my logo great else it's ok!! Thanks for ur help!
Alright, I can do that! It's no trouble ^u^

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

-Spectrum wrote:

-snip-
Sory for giving u so much work but more colorful wood be great

And also the bottom part with my name should be my sig!
Sure! It's the weekend now in my timezone so hopefully I'll get it done today or tomorrow



Past FPC ✮ Wiki Editor ✮ Artist ✮ Writer ✮ INTJ ✮ She/Her ✮ Ravenclaw ✮ Erudite ✮ Cabin 13


My ProfileScratch WikiScratch FAQ
twistedwindowpane
Scratcher
500+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

mr-mine wrote:

Hi checkin' up on the shop. Have I missed anything? Sorry, school started again so I've stopped getting on as much. :-P
What this person said.

JOIN THE SYRSA FAN ARMY! Help spread the works of this talented YouTube musician to Scratch! Syrsa's channel
-Spectrum
Scratcher
500+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

Everyone probably knows this, but I'd just like to point out, the order list is quite outdated by now



Past FPC ✮ Wiki Editor ✮ Artist ✮ Writer ✮ INTJ ✮ She/Her ✮ Ravenclaw ✮ Erudite ✮ Cabin 13


My ProfileScratch WikiScratch FAQ
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

-Spectrum wrote:

Everyone probably knows this, but I'd just like to point out, the order list is quite outdated by now

I wanna make a new one

Banana

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
-Spectrum
Scratcher
500+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

banana439monkey wrote:

-Spectrum wrote:

Everyone probably knows this, but I'd just like to point out, the order list is quite outdated by now
I wanna make a new one
I hope that all of the orders have been done, though, since they're all pretty old and there's a chance some of them have been missed.

I'd check but there's been a lot of activity recently, so they'd be pages and pages back, and every page takes a while to load because the topic is so big.

Last edited by -Spectrum (Sept. 10, 2016 07:24:50)



Past FPC ✮ Wiki Editor ✮ Artist ✮ Writer ✮ INTJ ✮ She/Her ✮ Ravenclaw ✮ Erudite ✮ Cabin 13


My ProfileScratch WikiScratch FAQ
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

banana439monkey wrote:

-Spectrum wrote:

Everyone probably knows this, but I'd just like to point out, the order list is quite outdated by now

I wanna make a new one

Banana
You can if you want.

Also, here are the orders in the last 5 pages that have not been completed.

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Art form, please

Username: TimeLordPlanet
What I want: A sprite
Size, description, colours: Please make it look exactly like the “Space Tunnel” wording on the start page of the “Space Tunnel” project, except with the wording “Vortex Traveller” instead of “Space Tunnel.”
Bitmap or Vector: Bitmap
Other stuff: None

TheUltimatum wrote:

Username (Self explanatory):TheUltimatum
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.):Logo
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size):About the size of your average logo.
Description (What should it look like?):Lots of curves and sharp angles incorporated in it.
Colors (What colors should we use?): light green and dark green and one other color you can use my current icon as a reference.
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory): Bitmap please I despise vector.
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): Could you maybe incorporate my love of sushi or Zelda?

PackersRuleGoPack wrote:

Username (Self explanatory): PackersRuleGoPack
Description of Outro (What should it look like?): As long as you want, must have my logo, just make it cool
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): You should add those love signs and fave signs

alexphan wrote:

I would like to make an order.

Username: alexphan
Type: Banner
Size: 500 x 130
Description: It should say “The @ Shop” as a header, and on the bottom of the banner it says “For Your Programming Needs”. The background can be any image.
Colors: The text should be white. Also, the background should mainly be orange.
Bitmap or Vector: Vector
Other Info: I would like the text to be in the “Montserrat” font.

Midnight999meow wrote:

Sprites:

Username: Midnight999meow
Bitmap or Vector: whichever is best for you
Description of Sprite: (I need 10, all different) I need wolves,any realistic colours please but 1 definitely has to be all black.
Other Info: they need a howling costume, a walking costume, a standing costume and a sitting costume.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

Order list
This is the order list. Taken/untaken orders wait here. Red is untaken and green is taken.

Art
Username: TimeLordPlanet
What I want: A sprite
Size, description, colours: Please make it look exactly like the “Space Tunnel” wording on the start page of the “Space Tunnel” project, except with the wording “Vortex Traveller” instead of “Space Tunnel.”
Bitmap or Vector: Bitmap
Other stuff: None

Username (Self explanatory):TheUltimatum
Type (Logo, Sprite, etc.):Logo
Size (The dimensions, or appproximate size):About the size of your average logo.
Description (What should it look like?):Lots of curves and sharp angles incorporated in it.
Colors (What colors should we use?): light green and dark green and one other color you can use my current icon as a reference.
Bitmap or Vector (Self explanatory): Bitmap please I despise vector.
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): Could you maybe incorporate my love of sushi or Zelda?


Outros
Username (Self explanatory): PackersRuleGoPack
Description of Outro (What should it look like?): As long as you want, must have my logo, just make it cool
Other Info (Anything else we should know?): You should add those love signs and fave signs


Sprites
Username: Midnight999meow
Bitmap or Vector: whichever is best for you
Description of Sprite: (I need 10, all different) I need wolves,any realistic colours please but 1 definitely has to be all black.
Other Info: they need a howling costume, a walking costume, a standing costume and a sitting costume.


Banana

Last edited by banana439monkey (Sept. 13, 2016 07:25:06)


Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

Username: alexphan
Type: Banner
Size: 500 x 130
Description: It should say “The @ Shop” as a header, and on the bottom of the banner it says “For Your Programming Needs”. The background can be any image.
Colors: The text should be white. Also, the background should mainly be orange.
Bitmap or Vector: Vector
Other Info: I would like the text to be in the “Montserrat” font.
I'll take this one. c:


“If you get it, then let's go, crown citizen.”
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

scratchnapped wrote:

Username: alexphan
Type: Banner
Size: 500 x 130
Description: It should say “The @ Shop” as a header, and on the bottom of the banner it says “For Your Programming Needs”. The background can be any image.
Colors: The text should be white. Also, the background should mainly be orange.
Bitmap or Vector: Vector
Other Info: I would like the text to be in the “Montserrat” font.
I'll take this one. c:
Dere we go. We're on a roll now

Banana

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

banana439monkey wrote:

scratchnapped wrote:

Username: alexphan
Type: Banner
Size: 500 x 130
Description: It should say “The @ Shop” as a header, and on the bottom of the banner it says “For Your Programming Needs”. The background can be any image.
Colors: The text should be white. Also, the background should mainly be orange.
Bitmap or Vector: Vector
Other Info: I would like the text to be in the “Montserrat” font.
I'll take this one. c:
Dere we go. We're on a roll now

Banana
YEEHAW. x)


“If you get it, then let's go, crown citizen.”
twistedwindowpane
Scratcher
500+ posts

☾ ZLGames' Wonderful Shop of Everything ☽ ☾ Now Hiring ☽

scratchnapped wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

scratchnapped wrote:

Username: alexphan
Type: Banner
Size: 500 x 130
Description: It should say “The @ Shop” as a header, and on the bottom of the banner it says “For Your Programming Needs”. The background can be any image.
Colors: The text should be white. Also, the background should mainly be orange.
Bitmap or Vector: Vector
Other Info: I would like the text to be in the “Montserrat” font.
I'll take this one. c:
Dere we go. We're on a roll now

Banana
YEEHAW. x)
*Cowboy emoticon.*

JOIN THE SYRSA FAN ARMY! Help spread the works of this talented YouTube musician to Scratch! Syrsa's channel

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile