Discuss Scratch

Belataphe
Scratcher
100+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

I used to read these books, but they’ve been getting worse (in my opinion)
girlsruless
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

zahmbie1 wrote:

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

I hope the next book will be better.
But wait..
what if the next book…
is a sequel..
to awesome friendly kid?
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES
i hated the awesome friendly kid book
rowley has a very small brain in my opinion
At this point I think that’s a fact

ROBLOX, Minecraft, Pokémon, AJ, Miraculous, Warrior cats, HTTYD, and CW fan(and obviosly a girl), girlsruless.

JuneandBabyThor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

If i were greg and i had to pick what to do in the summer I would just be like me irl

Im a girl

Be moist

Rayman for smash:
Why? RAYMAN IS SUPER COOL TEENSIES GLOBAX THEY ARE MY FAVORITES I WANT THEM IN SMASH IF THEY ARE NOT IN SMASH I WILL PUNCH ALL OF MY POKÉMON DOLLS IN THE FACE RAYMAN IN SMASH HE HAS HARD PLATFORMERS I AM GOOD AT THEM MY EYES HURT WHEN HIS GAMES ARE IN EFFECTS YES RAYMAN FOR SMASH
who else i want in smash:
Every persona 5 and 5 part 2 character in smash:
WHY? hOw MaNy Do YoU wAnT aRe YoU sUrE
-sophie
ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

remember when the cast of long haul sung Wannabe by the Spice Girls? yea i wish i could unsee that.
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

does greg ever grow up? casue if you follow the books, it's been 3 years. so shouldn't he be a high schooler?

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
JuneandBabyThor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

dftyu wrote:

does greg ever grow up? casue if you follow the books, it's been 3 years. so shouldn't he be a high schooler?

He can never move up a grade

lol

Rayman for smash:
Why? RAYMAN IS SUPER COOL TEENSIES GLOBAX THEY ARE MY FAVORITES I WANT THEM IN SMASH IF THEY ARE NOT IN SMASH I WILL PUNCH ALL OF MY POKÉMON DOLLS IN THE FACE RAYMAN IN SMASH HE HAS HARD PLATFORMERS I AM GOOD AT THEM MY EYES HURT WHEN HIS GAMES ARE IN EFFECTS YES RAYMAN FOR SMASH
-sophie
dftyu
Scratcher
500+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

JuneandBabyThor wrote:

dftyu wrote:

He can never move up a grade

lol
well, that would explain why he flunks test after test after test.

the VERY first scratch project RE RELEASED over here!
We're not evil! Why does everyone think we're evil? we ate signatures a long time ago! not now!
-Nice Kumquat, Interviewed
First dustbinned post! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/412/?page=3617#post-4604822
this is called a signature, but barely any people write a signature in their signature. lol, neither do i!
Was banned for quite a while, does anyone remember me?
JuneandBabyThor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Why does greg only have one friend

So he doesn’t get thrown out the window by his mom

Rayman for smash:
-sophie
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

remember when the cast of long haul sung Wannabe by the Spice Girls? yea i wish i could unsee that.
That can describe my feelings about almost the entire movie.
JuneandBabyThor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Why does greg always stay the same size?

Rayman for smash:
-sophie
BearSlothCoding
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

JuneandBabyThor wrote:

Because people never grow up in series. Seriously name one TV/movie/book series where the characters grow up, I can't.
-Exphire-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

BearSlothCoding wrote:

JuneandBabyThor wrote:

Because people never grow up in series. Seriously name one TV/movie/book series where the characters grow up, I can't.
Timmy from the Fairly OddParents has 3 birthday episodes yet remains 10
JuneandBabyThor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Why Does greg love video games when he imanges weird stuff?

Rayman for smash:
-sophie
hp_fan_tutorials
New to Scratch
3 posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

I love diary of a wimpy kid!!!!!
JuneandBabyThor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

hp_fan_tutorials wrote:

I love diary of a wimpy kid!!!!!
Same

Rayman for smash:
-sophie
HanoxTZ
Scratcher
12 posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

luiysia wrote:

honesty wrote:

I remember reading something about how like, a Hollywood movie just couldn't handle the fact that Greg was such a huge jerk to everybody, so they added that weird moral compass character.
yeah, I didn't like her at all. like, the actress was ok, but I didn't like how they just randomly added this super cool mary sue-ish girl to lead the way.

anyway, the first 4 or 5 were funny, but cabin fever was pretty terrible. I mean, greg explicitly stated he doesn't believe in santa and only pretended to so he could get more gifts. I like the first two movies a lot, especially the second one (just because I like devon bostick, they're about the same in terms of how funny they are)

but cabin fever WAS good. it showed how “insane” manny heffley really is.

————–^———–^———————————
————/—\——–/—\——————————-
——-|—————————–|———————/\ This cat defends me from Kumquats.
—–|——(——-)—(—–)——–|—————–/—| If you last a week without saying “support”
—-|——-(—0–)—(—0-)———|————–/—-/ in the forums, you get a siggy shout-out.
—-|—————\/——————-|————/—-/
—–|———–…|…—————–|———–/—-/

Last edited by HanoxTZ (July 9, 2020 14:38:46)

when green flag clicked
forever
HanoxTZ
end
JuneandBabyThor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

HanoxTZ wrote:

luiysia wrote:

honesty wrote:

I remember reading something about how like, a Hollywood movie just couldn't handle the fact that Greg was such a huge jerk to everybody, so they added that weird moral compass character.
yeah, I didn't like her at all. like, the actress was ok, but I didn't like how they just randomly added this super cool mary sue-ish girl to lead the way.

anyway, the first 4 or 5 were funny, but cabin fever was pretty terrible. I mean, greg explicitly stated he doesn't believe in santa and only pretended to so he could get more gifts. I like the first two movies a lot, especially the second one (just because I like devon bostick, they're about the same in terms of how funny they are)

————–^———–^———————————
————/—\——–/—\——————————-

I haven’t watched cabin fever cause my dad won’t let me watch the TV special

Rayman for smash:
-sophie
HanoxTZ
Scratcher
12 posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

JuneandBabyThor wrote:

HanoxTZ wrote:

luiysia wrote:

honesty wrote:

————–^———–^———————————
————/—\——–/—\——————————-

i was talkin' about the book, ive only seen the 2nd movie

when green flag clicked
forever
HanoxTZ
end
JuneandBabyThor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

HanoxTZ wrote:

JuneandBabyThor wrote:

HanoxTZ wrote:

luiysia wrote:

honesty wrote:

————–^———–^———————————
————/—\——–/—\——————————-

i was talkin' about the book, ive only seen the 2nd movie

The book was my favorite

Rayman for smash:
-sophie
hp_fan_tutorials
New to Scratch
3 posts

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

What book from the series is your favourite? mine is The getaway