Hiveswap.

RaptoClaw
Scratcher
13 posts

Games That MUST Be Made

link8304 wrote:

More FNAF.
pls don't kill me for loving fnaf so much ;_;

Also I KNOW Sister Location just came out, but it's kind of short compared to other games.

This is the opposite of what we need im sorry

Spicy Dank Memes
when green flag clicked
stop [ All]
xStormfang
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

MathlyCat wrote:

I'm sorry where's my Diamond/Pearl remakes Pokemon????????? WHERES MY MEGA GARCHOMP!?!?!???!
(pounds fist on table) SINNOH REMAKES SINNOH REMAKES SINNOH REMAKES

is everyone doing this color thing now

I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON.

hey. hey listen. u know what u should join? my dta

~my memes are ironic but my depression is chronic~
DATAWSMYOSHI
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

i want a game about Cool Cat from Cool Cat Saves The Kids
I just want to see how bad it will be.

Daddy Derek, I have some ideas for you. I'll give you $$$ for the Cool Cat game to be made.

“It is a marvel to exist outside the passage of fate. The lives created by Zanza and Meyneth inevitably attempt to escape the passage of fate. This signifies the beginning of their destruction. Meyneth accepted this, and entrusted the future of this world to you. Many times, your visions have allowed you to change the passage of fate. You saved the lives of those destined to die. Nothing that exists is perfect. It is a sad truth, but you can learn from it and begin the journey on a new path. Not Zanza's path, but one that you forged yourselves. So decide, Shulk. Will you walk the path layed out by Zanza? Or will you walk a new path?” - Alvis (Xenoblade Chronicles)
masonic5
Scratcher
79 posts

Games That MUST Be Made

banana500 wrote:

Mewly wrote:

wiimaster wrote:

Mewly wrote:

wiimaster wrote:

Super Mario U
I'm tired of all of the ‘New Super Mario Blah’ games…Nintendo needs to switch up the Mario series a bit.
I'd love to see new game in the style of Super Mario 64 for the Wii U. Beautiful HD graphics and all new levels.
It should be a continuation of Super Mario 64 - the main hub should be Peach's castle, your goal should still be finding stars, but it should have a different story and tons of different paintings for different worlds.

Super Mario Sunshine 2
Luigi's Mansion got a sequel, so why not Sunshine? They'd probably put it on the 3DS but I'd personally want it for the Wii U. Like Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Super Mario Sunshine 2 should build upon the gameplay elements of the original game, add all new features and worlds, and have a new, original storyline.

A Paper Mario game for the Wii U
They made a mistake with Sticker Star in my opinion, so this game should resemble The Thousand Year Door. Preferably, I'd want it as a Paper Mario Thousand Year Door spinoff, featuring Luigi and his adventures (the ones that he tells you throughout the game).

A Kirby game for the Wii U
In the style of Return to Dreamland. It should have beautiful graphics, tons of new levels, enemies and powerups, and perhaps a five player mode where the fifth person uses the gamepad to assist the main four (like what they did in NSMBU)

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
Just another 3DS Zelda remake to go along with Ocarina of Time 3D.

A Kid Icarus game for the Wii U
In the style of Kid Icarus: Uprising. It should be a direct sequel. Beautiful HD graphics, tons of new weapons, and polished GamePad controls.

An Animal Crossing game for the Wii U
Maybe a bit later on, to give enough time in between it and New Leaf. It should have a very polished and charming graphical style, and I'd personally want it to add a lot more features than the Animal Crossing games normally do when making a new installment.

Portal & Portal 2 for the Wii U
Self explanatory.

Minecraft for the Wii U
Self explanatory.

NO.

Minecraft hasn't been on ANY Nintendo consoles, and they confirmed it for Sony. I doubt Nintendo is on the list.

NO.

“Nope, nope, nope, so much nope!”
Minecraft has never been on a Nintendo console, therefore it should not be on the Wii U? Weak argument. The same could've been said about the Xbox 360 or PlayStation 4, but that didn't stop it.
Jens Bergensten of Mojang has even said that Minecraft had just as much of a chance to get a Wii U version as it does any other console.

Give me one good reason why Minecraft isn't suited for the Wii U that doesn't revolve around your personal opinions, and then maybe I'll rethink that idea.

It just doesn't fit.

I mean, look at the console! How will you plan that out? How will it work out? That's what really irks me.
If you ask me, Minecraft is actually ideal for the Wii U, especially with the GamePad. I can imagine the GamePad being used for inventory and crafting, while the TV screen is the main game environment. And sure, if you're playing with a Pro Controller (which honestly is better) you can just craft on the TV screen. It would be no different from the Xbox version.
Arguing stops now. It actually exists.

ok guys i did it i changed my signature the running gag is over it's been a great 3 years
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Sonic adventure 3.

If you want to join the most creative studio on Scratch than ask to join Scratch Underground If you want to join Scratches Premium studio than ask to join Scratch Deluxe I hope you ask to join one of those and have a nice day. Check out my Official fan club!Click here if you want to check out my amazing projects DIGITAL GAMING SCRATCH AWARDS 2017
CHECK OUT THE OFFCIAL TOPICS FOR FORZA, HALO , CALL OF DUTY, BATTLEFEILD 1,THE CREW,DESTINY, RESIDENT EVIL,SONIC BOOM, PIXAR AND SUPER MARIO RUN
SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
OFFICIAL TOPIC FOR TALKING ABOUT SHIPS
magreen9
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

A Half Life 1.5, a lot of people don't think the same way and believe me I would prefer a Half Life 3, but a 1.5 wouldn't be bad. It would resolve a few problems between Half Life and Half Life 2.
System Shock 3 its a cool game series…
BioShock pretty much the same as System Shock 2, but one that returns to rapture instead of another thing like BioShock: Infinite.

Come on, bring us season 2 of Stranger Things already. HYPE.
OpYoutuberTV
Scratcher
6 posts

Games That MUST Be Made

SplatMario and PokeSonic should be made
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

OpYoutuberTV wrote:

what

no

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Smiley100P wrote:

OpYoutuberTV wrote:

what

no
appropriate clip
Anyway, interesting crossover choices. I wonder how they would turn out if there was some possibility of them being made.

ninty-love
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

It'll never happen, but what if HAL made a Pokemon game? Just think of the polish! <3

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

ninty-love wrote:

It'll never happen, but what if HAL made a Pokemon game? Just think of the polish! <3
They should assign HAL to a spin-off and see how that works out.

SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

We need a Betty Boop TellTale game that's in the style of the 30s cartoons.

DATAWSMYOSHI
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

We need a sequel to Cave Story
I'm gonna keep asking for one, since I know there's a low chance of there being a sequel

but man, it would be one of the only, if not THE only, indie game that can actually have its story continued from where it left off instead of just making a prequel.

“It is a marvel to exist outside the passage of fate. The lives created by Zanza and Meyneth inevitably attempt to escape the passage of fate. This signifies the beginning of their destruction. Meyneth accepted this, and entrusted the future of this world to you. Many times, your visions have allowed you to change the passage of fate. You saved the lives of those destined to die. Nothing that exists is perfect. It is a sad truth, but you can learn from it and begin the journey on a new path. Not Zanza's path, but one that you forged yourselves. So decide, Shulk. Will you walk the path layed out by Zanza? Or will you walk a new path?” - Alvis (Xenoblade Chronicles)
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

OpYoutuberTV wrote:

when green flag clicked 
kill [myself v] :: control

NoxSpooth wrote:

Half-Life 3.

Please, Valve!
when an evil kumquat comes :: events hat
Let's have a moment of silence for the first
reply on this topic.

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (Dec. 6, 2016 17:00:33)

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

darn it I made a double post

Last edited by TailsFanV51 (Dec. 6, 2016 16:59:52)

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

OpYoutuberTV wrote:

what

no
appropriate clip
Anyway, interesting crossover choices. I wonder how they would turn out if there was some possibility of them being made.
No wait

Sonic he alolan sandslash

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Can we make it a rule to respect everybody's choices so that we don't get anymore posts like that above one? (You can still disagree, but be nice.)
EDIT: Not the directly above post, but a couple of ones up.

Last edited by BaconAndEggs1 (Dec. 7, 2016 12:27:32)

ninty-love
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

ninty-love wrote:

They should assign HAL to a spin-off and see how that works out.
I want to see any sort of main series Pokemon made by any other developer. But Game Freak is Game Freak. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

go88
Scratcher
96 posts

Games That MUST Be Made

DATAWSMYOSHI wrote:

i want a game about Cool Cat from Cool Cat Saves The Kids
I just want to see how bad it will be.

Daddy Derek, I have some ideas for you. I'll give you $$$ for the Cool Cat game to be made.

Shut up and take my money

Lego City Undercover is a good game go play it