Discuss Scratch

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

jji10 wrote:

Let's be honest here, HTTYD needs a good free roam game.
I love the sound of that.

Tymewalk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Smiley100P wrote:

A Mario and Sonic crossover that isn't the Olympics.
*cough* smash bros technically counts
Yes. That would be awesome.

(2P Mode?)
Maybe Mario's goal is to collect coins and Sonic collects rings? Then you need a certain amount of both to beat the level?

Or it would be a mix of platforming and whatever-Sonic-is (I've only played a little)? This seems pretty obvious so why hasn't Nintendo/SEGA done it?

…speaking of which, Nintendo, what ARE you doing with the NX? There's two games confirmed, and only one is yours. :\

bold thing - italic thing - underlined thing - strikethrough thing
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Tymewalk wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

(2P Mode?)
Maybe Mario's goal is to collect coins and Sonic collects rings? Then you need a certain amount of both to beat the level?

Or it would be a mix of platforming and whatever-Sonic-is (I've only played a little)? This seems pretty obvious so why hasn't Nintendo/SEGA done it?

…speaking of which, Nintendo, what ARE you doing with the NX? There's two games confirmed, and only one is yours. :\
Complete with Mario Powerups for sonic characters and Sonic shields for Mario characters!

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
Tymewalk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Smiley100P wrote:

Tymewalk wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

(2P Mode?)

Complete with Mario Powerups for sonic characters and Sonic shields for Mario characters!
Fireball shooting Sonic…

I like this.

bold thing - italic thing - underlined thing - strikethrough thing
Karkino
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

I really want another Punch-Out game
Seriously the most recent one was released 7 YEARS ago.
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

jji10 wrote:

Let's be honest here, HTTYD needs a good free roam game.
True.

If you want to join the most creative studio on Scratch than ask to join Scratch Underground If you want to join Scratches Premium studio than ask to join Scratch Deluxe I hope you ask to join one of those and have a nice day. Check out my Official fan club!Click here if you want to check out my amazing projects DIGITAL GAMING SCRATCH AWARDS 2017
CHECK OUT THE OFFCIAL TOPICS FOR FORZA, HALO , CALL OF DUTY, BATTLEFEILD 1,THE CREW,DESTINY, RESIDENT EVIL,SONIC BOOM, PIXAR AND SUPER MARIO RUN
SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
OFFICIAL TOPIC FOR TALKING ABOUT SHIPS
PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

I don't know why, but I want a Cutthroat Kitchen game.

But the people making it would probably mess up horribly and it would get like a 2.4/10 on IGN…

in west philadelphia born and raised

ArimoTheReindeer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

I'm probably alone on this but I want a Fujio Akatsuka universe JRPG.
Also, a Vocaloid JRPG.
Also, an ULTIMATE Persona Arena with all characters from games 1 to 5. That would be uber sick.

I am but a simple cartooning reindeer who loves Fujio Akatsuka.
Sadgera
Scratcher
4 posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Kid Icarus 4

pls nintendo

According to all know laws of aviation, there is no way an angel should be able to fly. It's wings are too weak to lift it's body off the ground. The angel flies anyway because it doesn't care about what's cannon.

#prayforUNDERTALEfandom
magreen9
Scratcher
100+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

TES: 7 (kinda like Skyrim and Morrowind combined :p)

Come on, bring us season 2 of Stranger Things already. HYPE.
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

The crew 2, Sonic adventure 3, Ghosts 2, a new sly copper, DmC, F-zero and a smash bros for Xbox.

If you want to join the most creative studio on Scratch than ask to join Scratch Underground If you want to join Scratches Premium studio than ask to join Scratch Deluxe I hope you ask to join one of those and have a nice day. Check out my Official fan club!Click here if you want to check out my amazing projects DIGITAL GAMING SCRATCH AWARDS 2017
CHECK OUT THE OFFCIAL TOPICS FOR FORZA, HALO , CALL OF DUTY, BATTLEFEILD 1,THE CREW,DESTINY, RESIDENT EVIL,SONIC BOOM, PIXAR AND SUPER MARIO RUN
SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
OFFICIAL TOPIC FOR TALKING ABOUT SHIPS
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Smiley100P wrote:

Tymewalk wrote:

Smiley100P wrote:

(2P Mode?)

So basically Sonic can transform into animals and grow giant, and Mario can go faster and use wisps!

Ö

masonic5
Scratcher
79 posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Parappa The Rapper 3.
please
Please
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEEEEEEEEEEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ok guys i did it i changed my signature the running gag is over it's been a great 3 years
ninty-love
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Tymewalk wrote:

“whatever-Sonic-is”
…platforming?

link8304
Scratcher
500+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

More FNAF.
pls don't kill me for loving fnaf so much ;_;

Also I KNOW Sister Location just came out, but it's kind of short compared to other games.

Hello, people! Link8304's the name. I like Video Games.
Channel: HyperGhost
Steam Name: HyperGhost
Minecraft Username: link8304
PlanetMC: link8304

My Favorite Games are Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Deltarune, OneShot, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, and Night in the Woods.
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

We need Back to the Future The Game Part II.
PLEASE TELLTALE!

BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

PLEASE TELLTALE!
They did hint about it at the end of OUTATIME and there's still a reasonable amount of hype regarding BTTF (along with interest from cast members), so it could likely happen!

SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

BaconAndEggs1 wrote:

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

PLEASE TELLTALE!
They did hint about it at the end of OUTATIME and there's still a reasonable amount of hype regarding BTTF (along with interest from cast members), so it could likely happen!
Yeah. They could base it off of the comics! (I'm still waiting for a Telltale game where you play through the original trilogy!)

MathlyCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

I'm sorry where's my Diamond/Pearl remakes Pokemon????????? WHERES MY MEGA GARCHOMP!?!?!???!

Think before you act.
Actions speek louder than words.

hi there fella
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Games That MUST Be Made

Sonic the Hedgehog 2. (The sequel to what people call “06”) I loved the first one, and I think it's about time we needed a sequel.