Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness! [RSS Feed]
shredthe3rd
Scratcher
100+ posts

ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness!

mrsrec wrote:

I Join As Programmer!

In your, signature, what's the IP Ban eruption? I did not get banned these bunch of weeks.

You won't be unknown anymore
Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness!

shredthe3rd wrote:

mrsrec wrote:

I Join As Programmer!

In your, signature, what's the IP Ban eruption? I did not get banned these bunch of weeks.
While they were updating the Scratch servers, a bunch of people (including myself) got booted off the website and received a message that told them that their IP had been banned. It was a weird glitch, and the ST quickly fixed it and told everyone what happened. (I think Tierage actually wrote an article about it somewhere… check issues 20 - 27; it should be in there somewhere)

look a square
;
Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

shredthe3rd wrote:

mrsrec wrote:

I Join As Programmer!

While they were updating the Scratch servers, a bunch of people (including myself) got booted off the website and received a message that told them that their IP had been banned. It was a weird glitch, and the ST quickly fixed it and told everyone what happened. (I think Tierage actually wrote an article about it somewhere… check issues 20 - 27; it should be in there somewhere)
Probably not me. Could have been cheeseeater. Or centrifugal. Some form of C.

Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tierage wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

shredthe3rd wrote:

mrsrec wrote:

I Join As Programmer!

One of dem C's.

Hey, got any article ideas for me? I feel pretty bad for neglecting the paper…

look a square
;
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

Tierage wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

shredthe3rd wrote:

mrsrec wrote:

I Join As Programmer!

One of dem C's.

You're doing good, don't worry. I'm not really sure. It takes creativity (and a ton of boredom and nothing better to do) to be an author, anyways. By the way, an issue was shared today from my iPad since my computer had some internet issues. Didn't have time to post on this thread, though.

Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

And_Stuff wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

Tierage wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

shredthe3rd wrote:

mrsrec wrote:

I Join As Programmer!

One of dem C's.

You're doing good, don't worry. I'm not really sure. It takes creativity (and a ton of boredom and nothing better to do) to be an author, anyways. By the way, an issue was shared today from my iPad since my computer had some internet issues. Didn't have time to post on this thread, though.
Le gasp!
I need to update my sig, then.

look a square
;
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

And_Stuff wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

Tierage wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

shredthe3rd wrote:

mrsrec wrote:

I Join As Programmer!

One of dem C's.

Le gasp!
I need to update my sig, then.
I can make a daily newspaper but you can't update your signature :trollface:

lol jkjk

Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

And_Stuff wrote:

lol jkjk
3:

I have failed you

*lies down on ground and acts all dramatic and stuff*

and stuff…. And_Stuff…………

look a square
;
And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

And_Stuff wrote:

lol jkjk
3:

I have failed you

*lies down on ground and acts all dramatic and stuff*

and stuff…. And_Stuff…………
xD

And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

argh

shredthe3rd
Scratcher
100+ posts

I shall become a reporter!

Reporter Application
Example sentence(s):
What does a Reporter do:Reporters write articles about Scratch related topics!
Show me some experience:I give REALLY constructive criticism and I can tell a good project from a bad project well.
Time range of activity per day:30mins-2 hours a day and more if on saturday
What will you write:stuff about games and scratchers who REALLY need attention.
Anything else:none

Last edited by shredthe3rd (Sept. 19, 2013 03:59:04)

Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

shredthe3rd wrote:

Reporter Application
Example sentence(s):
Show me some experience:I give REALLY constructive criticism and I can tell a good project from a bad project well.
Time range of activity per day:30-2 hours a day and more if on saturday
how do you spend 30 hours a day on scratch

look a square
;
Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

shredthe3rd wrote:

Reporter Application
Example sentence(s):
Format your application correctly and I'll consider.

shredthe3rd
Scratcher
100+ posts

Tierage wrote:

shredthe3rd wrote:

Reporter Application
Example sentence(s):
Sorry! It's a mistake! Look at the original post again.

And_Stuff
Scratcher
100+ posts

shredthe3rd wrote:

Tierage wrote:

shredthe3rd wrote:

Reporter Application
Example sentence(s):
Sorry! It's a mistake! Look at the original post again.
Again, format your app again. Don't edit the original post - I don't really look back to posts expecting them to be edited.

Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

Guys, I think we should stop posting daily.

Sure, it's what made us great, but the issues have begun being extremely rushed, with a lack of content. I think that we should have a schedule like this:

Monday: Regular Issue
Friday: Themed Issue

What do you guys think? I think that this should go into effect on the next issue.

Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tierage wrote:

Sure, it's what made us great, but the issues have begun being extremely rushed, with a lack of content. I think that we should have a schedule like this:

What do you guys think? I think that this should go into effect on the next issue.
Yeah, it's probably for the best… I'll have to make a new sig, though, so just tell me if the concept is accepted by the other members.

look a square
;
Tierage
Scratcher
500+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

Tierage wrote:

Yeah, it's probably for the best… I'll have to make a new sig, though, so just tell me if the concept is accepted by the other members.
I'm probably going to stick with it starting on Issue 38.

Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I like that idea. I suggested it earlier, I think. xD I have influence over your minds….. :O

I can help with Fri. Themed Issue.

Next Fri: Clickers!

'17 rickoid

bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » ScratchPress: ULTIMATE SCRATCHPAPER! Every Monday and Friday - High quality professional news and awesomeness! [RSS Feed]