-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Video Games; Your OWN Reviews!

owlannaelsa wrote:

Mine:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Pros:
I ALWAYS play as Link. I like how there's more characters (Animal Crossing, Splatoon,).
My favourite track - Hyrule Circuit (There's a Zelda sound effect hidden somewhere in that track)

Cons:
Maybe a few more Splatoon, Animal Crossing and Zelda characters required.

Review: (replace 0 with 10) out of 10. It's SO fun.

I'm gonna play Splatoon 2, so look out for my review on that!
Oh hey I always play as Link as well in the original MK8

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

Mine:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Pros:
I ALWAYS play as Link. I like how there's more characters (Animal Crossing, Splatoon,).
My favourite track - Hyrule Circuit (There's a Zelda sound effect hidden somewhere in that track)

Cons:

nah m8, ludwig best character

And all the world over, each nation's the same,
They've simply no notion of playing the game.
They argue with umpires, they cheer when they've won,
And they practice beforehand, which ruins the fun!
gigamushroom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaEpikDude wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

Mine:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Pros:

Cons:

Light Blue Yoshi says hi.

“You see things; and you say ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say ‘Why not?’”
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gigamushroom wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

Mine:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Pros:

Cons:

TOO BAD WALUIGI TIME!

inactive

yay october
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

owlannaelsa wrote:

Mine:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Pros:

Cons:

Yeah, I played it over 100 hours in China and it was FUN. My favorite characters I like to play as are my Sonic Miis and Shy Guy.

(You mean when you hit the three pillars in the hallway, the sword is pulled out?)

PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My review on Sonic Forces

On Common Sense Media, I wrote:

Fun and energetic, but short and may be wonky (9+ Years, 3 stars)
I got this game a week ago and I've recovered most of the world already, which is one of the reasons why I would say it's short. The other reason is that I can complete a level in like under 2 minutes. (Sonic Generations took me several months to complete most of!) I've read some reviews saying that the controls and level design are poor, but they don't bother me much. I LOVE this game. I loved its visuals, music, the fact most of the gang (Shadow and Silver for example, where is Blaze?) is back, and the best, YOU CAN CREATE YOUR OWN CHARACTER! I had fun playing as and dressing up my Sonic OC, Floee the Fox. One note: There are no lives, so you can keep retrying to complete a level a billion times. For positive messages, the game keeps upping the theme that determination and teamwork are virtue. Very positive and lovely. For appropriateness, it's quite violent, but not much as PG-13. Yes, Infinte is pretty merciless, Sonic gets tortured off-screen, and innocent animals are mentioned dying. Still, it's appropriate for a 9 year to play. If you're a Sonic fan, I would recommend this game. Otherwise, you can choose to either play this or another game. It wasn't a waste of time and money, EVER.

MrTacoBell
Scratcher
45 posts

Dabzers wrote:

IF YOU MESS WITH ME I WILL SPOIL WHO REY'S PARENTS ARE!
pls dont spoiler reys parents i havent even been to china yet

why am i still getting mail for this forum
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MrTacoBell wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

IF YOU MESS WITH ME I WILL SPOIL WHO REY'S PARENTS ARE!
pls dont spoiler reys parents i havent even been to china yet

why am i still getting mail for this forum
Cause your following it

inactive

yay october
owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

You mean when you hit the three pillars in the hallway, the sword is pulled out?
Yes.

Last edited by owlannaelsa (Dec. 29, 2017 22:37:15)

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

I'll probably review some games my family and I got for Christmas (Namely, Madden 18, Katrielle Layton and the Millionaires conspiracy, and Mario + Rabbids)
How does one review Madden?
Like so…

Game: Madden 18
Developer: EA Sports
Publisher: EA Sports
Genre: Sports
Price: $59.99
ESRB Rating: E

It's Madden

FINAL SCORE:

Okay, so I was originally going to write that, but I'll go a little more in-depth.

So, I won't do a usual review, but anyway, What you buy is really what you get. It's a football game. It's a great football game, but it's just a football game. There is a “story” mode but it's way too much Telltale and not enough football for me. There's a bunch of features other than that, but I really can't say much more. It's Madden.

Final Score: 8/10 (Great)

in west philadelphia born and raised

DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

gigamushroom wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

owlannaelsa wrote:

Mine:

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Pros:

Cons:

TOO BAD WALUIGI TIME!
Wah! Everybody CHEATER!

-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Just gonna do a review on The Swindle, I just want to bring some light to it because no one really has. Honestly, I love this game, and it's on sale on the Wii U eShop for only $4(I'm not joking, it's an absolute steal).

It's ~1850 in London. You work as a master burglar, BUT in 100 days the city will be installing some security system with COMPLETE surveillance, ruining your career. You've got 100 days to stop this, and from my experience, you won't make it your first time through. Also there's computers and robots somehow, don't ask why.

BAM, you spawn in the level with your randomly generated character, and now it's time to steal some stuff. Kill the guys, get the loot you can, run out. You'll figure it out pretty easily. The levels are also randomly generated and here's where one of the biggest problems come in. The level design most of the time SUCKS. Sometimes in early game areas are completely blocked off, sometimes you can't wall jump onto the roof from the side your on so you're basically done for. Part of this problem is because I'm VERY reckless and die a lot. It happens more often than I'd like but it's not completely unbearable. If you get caught by the robots then they can kill you along with the police coming eventually, also there's mines in surprise places if you're trying to go to quickly so just be careful.

You have to earn enough money to buy the next difficulty of stage, and there's 6 of them(5 to buy, of course), so it keeps the progression balanced.

It's a fun game to just pop in, die a lot, laugh at the new name it gives you, somehow succeed one time and have the time of your life running away, and then quit after a mine kills you the 15th time in a row even though it was your fault.

It's not worth the $15 it usually is, but while it's on sale at $4 it's definitely worth it

Final Score: 8/10 (Great)

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Also there's computers and robots somehow, don't ask.
Steampunk

Last edited by Dabzers (Dec. 30, 2017 13:58:53)

inactive

yay october
PecanPi314
Scratcher
1000+ posts

First impressions of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is I like it better than X so that's nice.

in west philadelphia born and raised

owlannaelsa
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Steampunk
& trains

IMPORTANT: do not stalk me. just because im active somewhere doesnt mean that you should stalk me to that place. please, its VERY annoying.
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Steampunk
more like cyberpunk

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Steampunk
more like cyberpunk
Kay

inactive

yay october
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PecanPi314 wrote:

First impressions of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is I like it better than X so that's nice.
Haven't played X but so far I probably prefer XC1, but the new mechanics might grow on me.
I think my biggest gripe so far is that (at least at the start) the normal battles end so quickly you don't actually get a chance to use any of your normal arts since they die to your auto-attacks, and of course if you can't even use NORMAL arts there's no hope to use any blade arts.

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaEpikDude wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

Haven't played X but so far I probably prefer XC1, but the new mechanics might grow on me.
I think my biggest gripe so far is that (at least at the start) the normal battles end so quickly you don't actually get a chance to use any of your normal arts since they die to your auto-attacks, and of course if you can't even use NORMAL arts there's no hope to use any blade arts.
My main gripe with 2 is we can't make “Shulking Around” puns. . I've never played either if you couldn't tell.

inactive

yay october
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

DaEpikDude wrote:

PecanPi314 wrote:

My main gripe with 2 is we can't make “Shulking Around” puns. . I've never played either if you couldn't tell.
yeah but the main character “rex” stuff
also i have played 2
just not x

Last edited by DaEpikDude (Jan. 1, 2018 06:00:15)