This is for the people who would like to help in the secret Santa

On the November 1st we are giving out the names so hurry

please join this https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3478079/
I will if u do that thing
XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

✧ ★ Voice Acting Shop! | get voice acting for your projects here ★ ✧

Hi, it's Ritz here, but I moved over to XxOwl31xX. Do you mind if I start voice-acting for the shop again?

Owl

There is a madness to my method · It is one thing to be clever, but another to be wise · Determination is the wake-up call to the human will
✧ Defy monotony ∞ Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armed ∞ We are born to be real, not perfect ∞ Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find ✧ I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours

AnimatedPearl
Scratcher
100+ posts

XxOwl31xX wrote:

Hi, it's Ritz here, but I moved over to XxOwl31xX. Do you mind if I start voice-acting for the shop again?
You only need to give info, you know! But, you can voice act

Hi! I'm @AnimatedPearl ! I voice act in @bubble103 's shop. Audition for my animated series, Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters!
M_axj
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hai! Can you add me?
♂ 11-14

Last edited by M_axj (Oct. 14, 2016 14:54:47)

america06409
Scratcher
20 posts

I have done 2 more requests

America06409

Take a look at my contest So You Think Your An Artist,
Or look at my animated series Lost In Neverland which is currently in the trailer script stage,
My game Second Chance still needs voice actors,
“Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish by it's ability to climb a tree it will live it's whole life believing, it is stupid.” -Albert Einstein
xX-RileyRex-Xx
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey, I need auditions for my animated series, The Elements of Dreams. April's element is Earth, Kenedy's is fire, Sana's is water, Sena's is air, and Emily's element is Snow. You may find the link at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/125344981/ I will make a topic soon but it will be after this post

set [the most green girl v] to [xX-RileyRex-Xx]
think [because she is cute and she loves green on scratch] for (2) secs

Quotes

Enjoy the little things in life…for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things. | Life goes on…Whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown. Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could've been. | And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln | LIFE is the greatest journey you will ever be on.

⭐⭐⭐
Anyone got any more quotes about life I can add to my siggy?
bubble103
Scratcher
500+ posts

12igloo12md wrote:

hai hai :3 could I join the shop?

Sounds: female

i'm not sure about the age part
Welcome to the shop!

XxOwl31xX wrote:

Welcome back!

tetacarey wrote:

Hey bubble, since i am leaving scratch for now, might not come back, can you take my name off the list, Thanks - Tetacarey

emilyheartrose wrote:

I just did 2 requests Cheeta fight and ‘The Land of Aurora’ can add stars to my list bubble103 Thanks
Thanks for letting me know!

MagicPigPerson wrote:

HI!
I'm looking for 2 voice actors to supply lines for my animated video; ‘I fell off the moon!’
I don't have a project with the lines on so I'll put them here, in order.

• Guy 1: Wow, the moon is great, don't ya think?
    Guy 2: Yeah, strange we don't need helmets and suits, I guess MagicPigPerson doesn't need them in her Universe.
    Guy 1: Well, in an alternate reali-
    *pause for about 2 seconds*
    Guy 1: OWWWW!
    Guy 2: Are you OK?
    Guy 1: I FELL OFF THE MOOOOOOOOOOOON! *pause* OWWW GEEZ IT HURTS SO BAAAD! I SPRAINED MY ANKLE FALLING OFF THE MOOOON!!
    *pause for another 2 seconds where guy 2 starts to laugh*
    Guy 2: *Still Laughing* How did you manage that??
    Guy 1: I don't know but IT'S AGONY!! DON'T FALL OFF THE MOON KIDS! IT HURTS!
I need the voices to be as old as possible please.
EDIT: Not like 70 years old old, I mean like maybe 19+ if that's possible.
I'll add your request to the list!

⋆✴ ✧ ✩ Voice-Acting Shop!✩ ✧ ✴⋆

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world." - Bill Bullard

"People are human beings, produced by the society in which they live. You encourage people by seeing good in them." - Nelson Mandela
bubble103
Scratcher
500+ posts

cutupuss wrote:

Hai! Can you add me? (if you do please link my va account @cutupussvoiceacting )

♂ 11-14
Welcome to the shop!

america06409 wrote:

I have done 2 more requests

xX-RileyRex-Xx wrote:

Hey, I need auditions for my animated series, The Elements of Dreams. April's element is Earth, Kenedy's is fire, Sana's is water, Sena's is air, and Emily's element is Snow. You may find the link at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/125344981/ I will make a topic soon but it will be after this post
I'll add your request to the list!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world." - Bill Bullard

"People are human beings, produced by the society in which they live. You encourage people by seeing good in them." - Nelson Mandela
unknown-voice
New Scratcher
1 post

i would like to join !

11-14

sample :https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/125248014/
BelleRae99
Scratcher
40 posts

I'd like to do some voice acting and get some use out of my new microphone! I'm Female, but have a wide vocal range. I do best singing in lower keys, but my speaking voice is on the higher end. However! I am very good at acting and can adapt as needed. I don't have any projects to show yet, but have sample soundbites for anyone who wants to hear. Thanks for your time!
kikimc
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xX-RileyRex-Xx wrote:

put crystal in
rubyhazelnut
Scratcher
100+ posts

BelleRae99 wrote:

I'd like to do some voice acting and get some use out of my new microphone! I'm Female, but have a wide vocal range. I do best singing in lower keys, but my speaking voice is on the higher end. However! I am very good at acting and can adapt as needed. I don't have any projects to show yet, but have sample soundbites for anyone who wants to hear. Thanks for your time!
Hey, if you want to do singing, too, you should go to the link in my siggy! I need more singers!

Go to Singing_Ruby to request songs!
Check out this cool project!
-Ruby

xX-RileyRex-Xx
Scratcher
100+ posts

I need sine voice acting for my series Starfire

set [the most green girl v] to [xX-RileyRex-Xx]
think [because she is cute and she loves green on scratch] for (2) secs

Quotes

Enjoy the little things in life…for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things. | Life goes on…Whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown. Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could've been. | And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln | LIFE is the greatest journey you will ever be on.

⭐⭐⭐
Anyone got any more quotes about life I can add to my siggy?
SpectralHeart
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey bubble! I'm on 47 requests now ^^

But nobody came. | Who needs arms… With legs like these? | you dirty brother killer. | Just let me win! | I don't need friends! I've got knives! | SANS! STOP PLAGUING MY LIFE WITH INCIDENTAL MUSIC!! | Homemade noodles are the best, of course. But I just buy store-bought! They're cheaper! | Where are the knives. | after a great meal i like to lie down on the floor and feel like garbage… | hOI! i'M tEMMIE! | THAT'S THE TRASH CAN! FEEL FREE TO VISIT IT AT ANY TIME! | But it refused. | But… maybe… with what little power you have left… you can still SAVE something else. | No chocolate. | Plants can't talk, dummy. | just give up. i did. | YOU SLIPPERY SNAIL!!!| didn't you just tell me not to move it back to my room? | Since when were you the one in control?
★★★
Wicked No More might be undergoing changes. Show your opinion with this poll!
bubble103
Scratcher
500+ posts

unknown-voice wrote:

i would like to join !

11-14

sample :https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/125248014/

BelleRae99 wrote:

Welcome to the shop!

SpectralHeart wrote:

Hey bubble! I'm on 47 requests now ^^

Ghostycakes
Scratcher
8 posts

Hi! Can I voice-act for the shop? My voice sounds female 11-14.

5 Clouds RPG - Join here! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3636669/
lilypad1630
Scratcher
65 posts

Oh Bubble Wolves of Prophecy auditions for episode 1 are over.

Last edited by lilypad1630 (Oct. 16, 2016 15:24:31)

HarnessTheWind
Scratcher
33 posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/125937660/#player
This is the casting call for my new horse animation series, Wild at Heart. If you would add it to the request list that would be great!

TheDreamyArtist
Scratcher
7 posts

Hi! I am in need of voice actors for my upcoming animated series, Effulgent! To audition, please go here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/124764833/ Thanks, it helps me a lot!
~◇☆thedreamyartist☆◇~
Daring_Deer
Scratcher
19 posts

Hi no one has tryed to voice act any of my caricatures so could you have somone help me heres the link https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/124903981/ just i wont one person to have a voice acter please!

Last edited by Daring_Deer (Oct. 19, 2016 18:33:40)