J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

also, i cannot see, and i cannot end anything on tesk manager
You do realize there's a button called “edit”? Press on this link and edit your post to include that.

Mod's Protogen Maker v2 released. I will update it when I will update it
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

also, i cannot see, and i cannot end anything on tesk manager
You do realize there's a button called “edit”? Press on this link and edit your post to include that.
i know, its funny to include mistakes

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
JoshAtticus
Scratcher
100+ posts

Computer Viruses

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

help it deleted my school account and keeps redirecting me to bing.com when i type anything in, its chromeos on windows 11
Are you sure it's not something like a school filter program gone rogue?
No, Microsoft Edge now redirects everything to bing.com or MSN.com when it detects a MITM attack, which is commonly used for network filters.

~~I'm JoshAtticus!~~
I enjoy scratching, playing with tech and online privacy(not google)

Check out the OSMANiC Website!

This account is in an archived state, I don't post projects here, and I might not be very active with comments and forums
I have 2 new accounts: @OSMANiC Team & @OSMANiCBetas

^^Made with Figlet^^

Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

JoshAtticus wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

help it deleted my school account and keeps redirecting me to bing.com when i type anything in, its chromeos on windows 11
No, Microsoft Edge now redirects everything to bing.com or MSN.com when it detects a MITM attack, which is commonly used for network filters.
i was using a copy of my school account without sync on. it was the chrome browser for windows. oh, also safe search is kinda broken, its forever off?

Last edited by Kitten-da-Cat (Sept. 28, 2022 22:58:11)

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
dimitri84
Scratcher
7 posts

Computer Viruses

uyggug

when [time] > (7:30)
forever
if <<[I am up] = [true]> and <[school today] = [true]>> then
[set] disappear to [true]
end
end
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

JoshAtticus wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

i fixed it with an extension that blocks all redirects and just takes you directly to the site. does “mobilezone” aka “Connect for chrome: education” actually give you viruses?

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
ThatGreenCrystal
Scratcher
69 posts

Computer Viruses

poopo wrote:

Everyone at my school gets a laptop ONLY to work on school. Even though they tell us not to, everyone plays video games on them. So I made a Java program called “Black Ops Installer” that crashed your computer by opening a full screen troll picture. It consumed all key presses so there was no way to kill it. Then I converted it to .exe with a custom icon. Then I distributed it. Ah the laughs. Not really a virus but still temporarily malicious.
wait what 23
BreadcatGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

zaid1442011 wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

I have a very bad spyware on my computer…
I have an even worse one…
Lol.
I got some spyware:
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

BreadcatGames wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

I got some spyware:
Hahaha…hahaha….hahahaha…please help
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

BreadcatGames wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

MagicCrayon9342 wrote:

I got some spyware:
Hahaha…hahaha….hahahaha…please help
I also have a virus, idk how to remove it, my computer does not work even with an ethernet cable.

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
TheGlassPenguin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

I also have a virus, idk how to remove it, my computer does not work even with an ethernet cable.
If you're on windows, open the control panel app, go to programs and features, then remove programs, then select the app you want to get rid of
and also get a antivirus like malwarebytes
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

TheGlassPenguin wrote:

Kitten-da-Cat wrote:

If you're on windows, open the control panel app, go to programs and features, then remove programs, then select the app you want to get rid of
and also get a antivirus like malwarebytes
I do have malware bytes, it just deleted the pups included with it, it's windows 7.

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
Natt519
Scratcher
15 posts

Computer Viruses

If any of you guys use hacks for certain websites (such as Prodigy hacks, idk if anyone uses that website anymore) sometimes they can have viruses! At my school kids have been downloading them in the google chrome store and their school chromebook has gotten a virus where they get a lot of weird or inappropriate messages, stay safe y’all!

———— ———— ———— ———— ———— ———— ———— ————————————
Licensed Potterhead, Jedi, Demigod, Black Swan and Wunderous Society member
———— ———— ———— ———— ———— ———— ———— ————————————
obsessed with the bad batch rn. CROSSHAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
also that finale-
feel free to chat w/ me about any of the stuff above
BreadcatGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

Natt519 wrote:

If any of you guys use hacks for certain websites (such as Prodigy hacks, idk if anyone uses that website anymore) sometimes they can have viruses! At my school kids have been downloading them in the google chrome store and their school chromebook has gotten a virus where they get a lot of weird or inappropriate messages, stay safe y’all!
Actually hacking a website requires a special skill set that most people here probably don’t have. Idk much about chrome books, but getting viruses out of normal computers is hard enough. With no file system access, the school is going to have the time of their lives getting that virus deleted. There might be some YouTube vids and stuff explaining malware and stuff if you are interested in learning more about that, I probably got a lot of that stuff wrong since I have very limited exposure to chrome books.
Kitten-da-Cat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

i made a studio where you can openly yell about your computer, https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/32330343/

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, stupid chrome.

Signed:
J. N.

Here is my cute cat:
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

Neat! I really feel like making some malware now, is it legal to do that if I don't spread it and state that it's malware in the program itself, first thing?

Last edited by DifferentDance8 (Nov. 7, 2022 06:36:17)

BreadcatGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Neat! I really feel like making some malware now, is it legal to do that if I don't spread it and state that it's malware in the program itself, first thing?
i think so. People have made experimental malware before, so I think it's allowed as long as you clearly state it's malware. Also, if you are feeling generous, add a keyboard shortcut to stop it. I've never seen this done before, and if your malware isn't intended to hurt anyone's computer, it may help.
lapisi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

BreadcatGames wrote:

(#3058)

DifferentDance8 wrote:

i think so. People have made experimental malware before, so I think it's allowed as long as you clearly state it's malware. Also, if you are feeling generous, add a keyboard shortcut to stop it. I've never seen this done before, and if your malware isn't intended to hurt anyone's computer, it may help.
and also don't link to it here please

don't forget

why are humans so meaty?
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Computer Viruses

BreadcatGames wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Sorry for the late reply, but I will continue work on Pixy (which is currently done in batch, should I translate to C++?) thanks to your comment.