Discuss Scratch

MinecraftParty77
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bridge Variables (ARCHIVE)

I think this would be an excellent idea because of my Minecraft Based games where you make accounts to play Multiplayer and things like that :\ But if I could make a Project where you register your accounts for BlockCraft and then you can load those Accounts from the BlockCraft and BlockCraft PE projects, that would be awesome! I totally “SUPPORT” this idea, and I hope the scratch team follows through with this. Good Job on the idea my friend!

Zombies: Remastered

A Brand New Survival game, based off the original game ZOMBIES and ZOMBIES II: TNT Apocalypse.

Play it when it's available!
miimiimii
Scratcher
57 posts

Support!

Click the image below to go to my new profile! Also.. Paste “ 1560f31f5b762bcb ” in google to see all my posts

zorket
Scratcher
500+ posts

40 supporters! We need 960 more!

Yes
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support after scratch has some safe way to moderate cloud variables.

- Let's Eat  Grandma! This is a hidden advertisement for the Collab Hyper Cloud Inc. :)
- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

If you want to reply to me, please comment with the link to the topic “On my profile page”. thanks. k9lego
BoyKetchup
Scratcher
96 posts

zorket wrote:

Why do you need 1000 supporters? Where did you hear that?

zorket
Scratcher
500+ posts

k9lego wrote:

I agree.

BoyKetchup wrote:

zorket wrote:

Why do you need 1000 supporters? Where did you hear that?
I was just kidding!

Yes
Eintity
Scratcher
100+ posts

I love it. You could make an in-game currency that goes among other games. It's genius!

JDM or die!
My PC's Specs: 3.5 GHz- 3.9 GHz Intel i7 2700K, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, Sapphire AMD R9 280X Dual-X OC, 1 TB HDD + 260 GB SSD (OS), 24“ 1080p Display
My iMac G4's Specs: 1 GHz PowerPC G4, 1 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia Geforce 2 MX, 80 GB ATA, 15” 768p Display

cwrivera99
Scratcher
500+ posts

Lots of support here! This would allow me to create the ClouDroid Center project I've always wanted to make

when this block is clicked::sensing hat//FYI, this is my old account that I no longer use. My current account is @DaSpudLord.
forever {do (a [scratch v]::events ring)::sound}::extension cstart
say [what the...?] in (the language of [the moon people v]::red)::control
create [spontaneous v] explosion in [a flea's stomach]::motion
That's not right...::cend
If you are reading this… Then congratulations! You have found the part of my signature that was eaten by a kumquat! (On a side note, you are probably in a kumquat's stomach.) Now get out of the kumquat's stomach and go do something productive with your life. Like playing this game over and over again. Very productive.
Souriant
Scratcher
2 posts

Support! Also maybe support between open and cloud variables if that's possible in any way

http://distractionware.com/games/flash/vvvvvvproto/
You think Scratch-based games have slippery controls? Play THIS.
Mozzi64
Scratcher
100+ posts

SUPPORT

THE POTATOES, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE
HEELLLLPPP
lol

1234abcdcba4321
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SUPPORT!
I think that you should be able to just trust someone else to not destroy your variable. Of course, there needs to be tracking in the cloud log and the limit should still apply…

Also, I don't think we need a list feature for it. You could always just use your standard cloud list with a bridge variable instead of a cloud one, anyway.

I'd highly appreciate it if you were to follow me. Don't forget to go to my profile.
All of my programming suggestions <— You should really get the suggestions move back to the suggestions forum!
Five hundred posts! I never expected to get up there… In only 2-3 months.
Does anyone know what a signature is? I mean, I've already seen 6-7 people get confused.
DerAxeEffekt
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support!

(insert oversized quotation mark) If it is on the internet, it must be true. (insert another oversized quotation mark)
-Abraham Lincoln
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k9lego wrote:

Never mind…
SUPPORT!!!

- Let's Eat  Grandma! This is a hidden advertisement for the Collab Hyper Cloud Inc. :)
- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

If you want to reply to me, please comment with the link to the topic “On my profile page”. thanks. k9lego
MCAnimator3D
Scratcher
500+ posts

Support! Although it could take a while to implement…

scratch
A-no-meep
Scratcher
100+ posts

This would be helpful, I support it.

[ v]
A dropdown to nowhere
Unlocked
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support
FirstSkyler1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support.

Last edited by FirstSkyler1 (Dec. 18, 3013 7:45:49)
Zambonifofex
Scratcher
100+ posts

you don't know how much i would want that. but at the same time, i don't think it will happen soon. Support…
BoyKetchup
Scratcher
96 posts

How has the scratch team not seen this idea! It has so many supporters! (including me)

k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support!
Why haven't I been added to the supporters list?
k9lego.

- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…