Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Can you add the
<iframe allowtransparency="true" width="485" height="402" src="//scratch.mit.edu/projects/embed/72020148/?autostart=true" frameborder="-10" allowfullscreen></iframe>
sig to ScratchFx 1.7.2? That would make my day,
Why not?
(isn't that what you added to ScratchFx Improved?)
Yup!

Just wanted to show this
var body= document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0];var bodyText = body.innerHTML;var res = bodyText.replace(/s/gi, "th");document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].innerHTML = res;
Changes all s to th, and breaks the page (changes class to clathth, <span> to <thpan>, etc)

What if we create a github org called ScratchFx? Then we could edit it with whatever without PR's…
I thought of some substitution thing but though it would lag everything and possibly crash. I did it with a for loop though… and it did.
Well, that's fine, and it works!
Ok, just can you make a new branch and test features that you add?

Last edited by Jonathan50 (Oct. 2, 2015 19:29:41)

Not yet a Knight of the Mu Calculus.
ev3coolexit987654
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Can you add the
<iframe allowtransparency="true" width="485" height="402" src="//scratch.mit.edu/projects/embed/72020148/?autostart=true" frameborder="-10" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Why not?
Yup!

Just wanted to show this
var body= document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0];var bodyText = body.innerHTML;var res = bodyText.replace(/s/gi, "th");document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].innerHTML = res;
Changes all s to th, and breaks the page (changes class to clathth, <span> to <thpan>, etc)

What if we create a github org called ScratchFx? Then we could edit it with whatever without PR's…
I thought of some substitution thing but though it would lag everything and possibly crash. I did it with a for loop though… and it did.
Well I used the regex .replace funtion…

Also, if I make a fork/branch, it won't update.
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Can you add the
Why not?
Yup!

Just wanted to show this

Do you get a message saying it has no upstream or something? Run the command it shows.

ev3coolexit987654
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Can you add the
Why not?
Yup!

Just wanted to show this

Do you get a message saying it has no upstream or something? Run the command it shows.
Huh? It won't update when Jonathan50/ScratchFx:master is updated…
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

speakvisually* wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Can you add the
Why not?
Yup!

Just wanted to show this

Oh…
Just then everybody works on a branch.

ev3coolexit987654
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

Rick Astley* wrote:

speakvisually* wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Can you add the
Why not?
Yup!

Just wanted to show this

Oh…
Just then everybody works on a branch.
Ok
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

I'm working on a REALLY frustrating bug w/ multiple sounds/
I can't see anything wrong with the code of ScratchFx.

Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

var leet = document.body.innerHTML.replace(/a/, '4').replace(/l|i/, '1')
    .replace(/cks/gi, 'x').replace(/s/gi, '5')
    .replace(/t/gi, '7').replace(/e/gi, '3');
document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].innerHTML = leet;
Based on code by @ev3coolexit987654
Should I add this to a signature link?

ev3coolexit987654
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

Jonathan50 wrote:

var leet = document.body.innerHTML.replace(/a/, '4').replace(/l|i/, '1')
    .replace(/cks/gi, 'x').replace(/s/gi, '5')
    .replace(/t/gi, '7').replace(/e/gi, '3');
document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].innerHTML = leet;
Based on code by @ev3coolexit987654
Should I add this to a signature link?
Sure.
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

Ok
git pull
now.
There's a major issue with multiple sounds.
https://github.com/Jonathan50/scratch-fx/issues/3

Last edited by Jonathan50 (Oct. 2, 2015 21:36:49)

WooHooBoy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

Jonathan50 wrote:

Ok
git pull
now.
wrong topic?

considered harmful
Zaidhaan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

WooHooBoy wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

Ok
git pull
now.
wrong topic?
Nah, I don't think so, there is some that about ScratchFx if you look above in the posts

excelguru
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

Did you know that I go onto this page whenever I go onto Scratch? When I type “s” into the bar it goes to Scratch but for some reason this part of this forum in particular. I may have gone onto it multiple times or linked onto it or something, but it stuck, and now that's the first page I see when I go onto Scratch. Just re-found-out what this forum is actually about.

I know it's off-topic, but just re-found-out it.

How to Make a Mouse Trail
Want to add a mouse trail to your Scratch projects? Try our latest tutorial!
_nix
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

excelguru wrote:

Did you know that I go onto this page whenever I go onto Scratch? When I type “s” into the bar it goes to Scratch but for some reason this part of this forum in particular. I may have gone onto it multiple times or linked onto it or something, but it stuck, and now that's the first page I see when I go onto Scratch. Just re-found-out what this forum is actually about.

Oh that's really funny! I remember that my browser used to bring me to the Advanced Topics index. I use a different browser which just brings me to the main homepage now though.

Last edited by _nix (Nov. 14, 2018 05:03:16)

══ trans autistic lesbian enbydoggirls // 16 17 18 19 20, she/they
sparrows one word to the paragraph // <3 // ~(quasar) nebula
bybb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

_nix wrote:

excelguru wrote:

Oh that's really funny! I remember that my browser used to bring me to the Advanced Topics index. I use a different browser which just brings me to the main homepage now though.
I'm fighting with Chrome for it to autofill with /discuss/31 instead if / for Scratch. Accidentally went to / one too many times so it suggests that before /discuss/31 now. :'(

Game Over
You'll find me on @LastContinue from now on.
PullJosh
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

bybb wrote:

I'm fighting with Chrome for it to autofill with /discuss/31 instead if / for Scratch. Accidentally went to / one too many times so it suggests that before /discuss/31 now. :'(
Does making a bookmark for /discuss/31 help nudge the browser toward doing the right thing? I don't remember exactly how the autofill works.
XayCraft360
Scratcher
100+ posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

DigiTechs wrote:

$('body').attr("style","-webkit-filter: blur(5px)");

I'm, sorry, I'm so drunk I can't even see what I'm doing.

I can't even see what i am typing, (also, the first time i tried quoting this, it was blurry an i accidxcentily hitr report instead, LOL)

<Insert copy of NilsTheBest's OLD uncreative copy of adsuri's uncreative copy of Wahsp's uncreative copy of -ShadowOfTheFuture's- uncreative signature here>

I AM NO LONGER ON SCRATCH
Pix1
Scratcher
35 posts

Inspect Element-ed ideas

Ahem.

javascript:var _0x21f2=['addEventListener','keyup','style','backgroundColor','title','Flash\x20code\x20by\x20Tom','body','floor','random','toString'];(function(_0x83313e,_0x1e9c14){var _0x3e9cfa=function(_0x4af89c){while(--_0x4af89c){_0x83313e['push'](_0x83313e['shift']());}};_0x3e9cfa(++_0x1e9c14);}(_0x21f2,0x7a));var _0x2eec=function(_0x1cae32,_0x186857){_0x1cae32=_0x1cae32-0x0;var _0x78d588=_0x21f2[_0x1cae32];return _0x78d588;};var def=document['body'][_0x2eec('0x0')][_0x2eec('0x1')];document[_0x2eec('0x2')]=_0x2eec('0x3');var i=setInterval(function(){document[_0x2eec('0x4')][_0x2eec('0x0')][_0x2eec('0x1')]='#'+Math[_0x2eec('0x5')](Math[_0x2eec('0x6')]()*0xffffff)[_0x2eec('0x7')](0x10);},0xa);document[_0x2eec('0x4')][_0x2eec('0x8')](_0x2eec('0x9'),function(_0x1bb7a3){if(_0x1bb7a3['keyCode']==0x1b){clearInterval(i);document['body'][_0x2eec('0x0')][_0x2eec('0x1')]=def;}});

Press ESC to exit.

Pix1 - Perpetually bored.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯