The share button is still orange and the remix button is still green

they/them
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Color Consistiencies in Accessibility Update List

honeybreeze wrote:

Wait, when was it made orange then and what is it supposed to be now? Also, the remix button is still green, just the editor has an older version.

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p- wrote:

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

Can you repost whats inside my post? its kind of big. https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7343270/
First image is already reported, second image is intentional or I'm missing something wrong with it, and I added the third one.

Thanks for the help!
No. the second image the buttons should be bordered with purple colour like on the explorer one

honeybreeze
Scratcher
1000+ posts

medians wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

Wait, when was it made orange then and what is it supposed to be now? Also, the remix button is still green, just the editor has an older version.
The share button should be red like the messages badge in the messages page. (Just noticed that the messages badge on the messages icon is also still orange)

I should have specified, it still being light green is the mistake (sorry if I'm misunderstanding you)

they/them
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

honeybreeze wrote:

medians wrote:

honeybreeze wrote:

The share button should be red like the messages badge in the messages page. (Just noticed that the messages badge on the messages icon is also still orange)

I should have specified, it still being light green is the mistake (sorry if I'm misunderstanding you)
Yes I know, though I notice now. The share button used to be grey, so yea.

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

is dropdown supposed to be other color?

scratch.mit.edu/discuss/m

medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

scratch.mit.edu/discuss/m
???
Also I was literally able to access that page yesterday, why can't I now??

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

Hold on, can someone explain what it's supposed to look like because when I try doing it, it shows up the default thing, which covers the button, and I don't even know what the 3.0 one..

i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
-Zorra-
Scratcher
100+ posts

medians wrote:

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

Hold on, can someone explain what it's supposed to look like because when I try doing it, it shows up the default thing, which covers the button, and I don't even know what the 3.0 one..

I think they mean the dropdown select color, it looks blue. I don't think there's anything Scratch can do about this though, the dropdown color and style are based on what browser you're using and the browser's settings.

Ehēu… ova!

200 posts until 1,000! :D
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Zorra- wrote:

I think they mean the dropdown select color, it looks blue. I don't think there's anything Scratch can do about this though, the dropdown color and style are based on what browser you're using and the browser's settings.
Ohh I was so confused XDD

i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Zorra- wrote:

medians wrote:

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

There are no accent color settings on the browser so probably scratch? Ill try to replicate a dropdown.

p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

There are no accent color settings on the browser so probably scratch? Ill try to replicate a dropdown.
No, this is definitely a browser thing.

New!
KittyCatKayden
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The download pages for 2.0 and 1.4 is still blue, and the copy link menu's bar is also still blue.

THIS THING NEEDS AN UPDATE-
Be high contrast
I have a little preference: Please don't make comments about my forum posts on my profile, projects or studios. However, it's fine if @Quackidee_, @Gamerules09 or @ImmortalJelly13 does that.
I use the browser Google Chrome, and I use the OS Windows 11.
Note that on my other accounts I (mostly) use Microsoft Edge.
Go to my profile
Go to my ocular profile
Go to my alt's profile
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
I LOVE Animal Crossing soooo much! I currently have every Animal Crossing game (including spin-offs) except the ones only in Japan.
I have a bunch of OCs, and most of them are based off my AC characters. However, I also have a (pretend) cat named Toodloo, and he's one of my main OCs(?) as well as Kitty Cat (from New Horizons), KittyCat (from New Leaf) and Meow.
New Leaf and Pocket Camp are my favorite AC games! (although I actually like all of them.) I wish I could have my real self move to the world of Animal Crossing!
when green flag clicked
Go to AC
define Go to AC
Escape the real world and move to AC
How did you find this? Tell me on my profile!
Anyways, here are some random links that used to be in a place where everyone could see them. I buried them here because I don't think everyone needs to see it.
Go to my postpercent profile
Go to my Scratch Forum Leaderboards page
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

No, this is definitely a browser thing.
Oh yeah my bad

KittyCatKayden
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Trailer still uses Purple
This is a really small one and idk if it should even be changed, but the trailer for scratch uses the color blue instead of purple lol.

You accidetally said it still uses purple when it still uses blue.

Be high contrast
I have a little preference: Please don't make comments about my forum posts on my profile, projects or studios. However, it's fine if @Quackidee_, @Gamerules09 or @ImmortalJelly13 does that.
Go to my profile
Go to my ocular profile
Go to my alt's profile
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
I LOVE Animal Crossing soooo much! I currently have every Animal Crossing game (including spin-offs) except the ones only in Japan.
I have a bunch of OCs, and most of them are based off my AC characters. However, I also have a (pretend) cat named Toodloo, and he's one of my main OCs(?) as well as Kitty Cat (from New Horizons), KittyCat (from New Leaf) and Meow.
New Leaf and Pocket Camp are my favorite AC games! (although I actually like all of them.) I wish I could have my real self move to the world of Animal Crossing!
when green flag clicked
Go to AC
define Go to AC
Anyways, here are some random links that used to be in a place where everyone could see them. I buried them here because I don't think everyone needs to see it.
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyCatKayden wrote:

?

KittyCatKayden
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

KittyCatKayden wrote:

?
I was talking about when they said “Scratch Trailer still uses Purple”

Be high contrast
Go to my profile
Go to my ocular profile
Go to my alt's profile
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
when green flag clicked
Go to AC
define Go to AC
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KittyCatKayden wrote:

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

KittyCatKayden wrote:

?
whyd you want to talk about that?

medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

KittyCatKayden wrote:

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

KittyCatKayden wrote:

?
It's meant to say “Scratch Trailer still uses Blue” because it was from when the Tips page still existed, you can see “Create Explore Tips About”.

i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
KittyCatKayden
Scratcher
1000+ posts

medians wrote:

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

KittyCatKayden wrote:

-ElectronicArts- wrote:

KittyCatKayden wrote:

?
It's meant to say “Scratch Trailer still uses Blue” because it was from when the Tips page still existed, you can see “Create Explore Tips About”.
WHAT, SCRATCH 3.0 ONCE SAID TIPS LIKE 2.0?!

Be high contrast
Go to my profile
Go to my ocular profile
Go to my alt's profile
ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ
when green flag clicked
Go to AC
define Go to AC