Discuss Scratch

EncloCreations
Scratcher
500+ posts

The First Scratch Movie! (thats an hour long)

Joboe293 wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

Rollercoaster fan, your leader, makethebrainhappy, is doing a bad job managing the project
NO he is not, he's doing an amazing job. Under his leadership we've already completed the first scene, and have research on the second scene. On this thread, we didn't get anywhere.
This. We're moving to the new and much bigger thread NOW!
I'm afraid you won't have much support, Enclo, you said you had left, now half of your members have joined the new thread.
Well i have realized that you guys have made the whole thing wrong… Seriously, a scratch documentary, i think its all very low quality, no offense, including a bunch of bitmap scenes. Our goal was to create a vector based movie, not a bitmap one.
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Joboe293 wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

Rollercoaster fan, your leader, makethebrainhappy, is doing a bad job managing the project
NO he is not, he's doing an amazing job. Under his leadership we've already completed the first scene, and have research on the second scene. On this thread, we didn't get anywhere.
I'm afraid you won't have much support, Enclo, you said you had left, now half of your members have joined the new thread.
This. Everybody go here now!

I know. These two projects are completely seperate. You guys can make a movie, we'll make a movie, and we'll have zero connection between ourselves. Enclo can have leadership here, and we can continue working over there. These threads have no connection, and we'll not be treated as if they do.

when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
IAP-Reloaded
Scratcher
100+ posts

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

I hate to break it to you, but that first scene is not near the quality i originally made this project for, i appreciate you keeping the project alive but we should be fine now
Yeah, I know, we're still working on that. Here's a deal- we both keep our threads, and both can do the Scratch Movie", they are not connected in anyway, and you have to do a different topic from us. How does that sound?
Already suggested that in the post above.
IAP-Reloaded
Scratcher
100+ posts

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

I know. These two projects are completely seperate. You guys can make a movie, we'll make a movie, and we'll have zero connection between ourselves. Enclo can have leadership here, and we can continue working over there. These threads have no connection, and we'll not be treated as if they do.
Also suggested in the other post I made.
Joboe293
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

I hate to break it to you, but that first scene is not near the quality i originally made this project for, i appreciate you keeping the project alive but we should be fine now
Yeah, I know, we're still working on that. Here's a deal- we both keep our threads, and both can do the Scratch Movie", they are not connected in anyway, and you have to do a different topic from us. How does that sound?
I said that before rcf, but we stand together!

Signature by makethebrainhappy
EncloCreations
Scratcher
500+ posts

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

Please stop advertising in mah thread, we will see which movie turns out the best in 5 Months
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Joboe293 wrote:

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

Yes. You can keep this thread and have leadership. Fine. We'll keep our thread and keep our leadership. Fine. We're going seperate ways. That's it now.

when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
end
IAP-Reloaded
Scratcher
100+ posts

EncloCreations wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

Well i have realized that you guys have made the whole thing wrong… Seriously, a scratch documentary, i think its all very low quality, no offense, including a bunch of bitmap scenes. Our goal was to create a vector based movie, not a bitmap one.
I hate bitmap, I'm adding that to our rules right now for artists.
EncloCreations
Scratcher
500+ posts

IAP, would you like to join our movie as an executive manager of the board members
IAP-Reloaded
Scratcher
100+ posts

EncloCreations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

Please stop advertising in mah thread, we will see which movie turns out the best in 5 Months
Plus, you have to give credit for the idea of an hour-long movie.

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

Yes. You can keep this thread and have leadership. Fine. We'll keep our thread and keep our leadership. Fine. We're going seperate ways. That's it now.
Well, have fun and guilt.

EncloCreations wrote:

IAP, would you like to join our movie as an executive manager of the board members
Thanks so much for giving me this job, yes I'd like to be the executive manager of board members!

Last edited by IAP-Reloaded (July 28, 2015 14:38:14)

Joboe293
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok, I unfollowed, don't say anything important to our discussion. If you do, notify me in the new thread.

Signature by makethebrainhappy
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

Ideas can't be copyrighted. In this same case, we don't have to give you credit for the idea. Anybody can say they want to make an hour long movie on scratch, and no one can say that they stole their idea.

end
EncloCreations
Scratcher
500+ posts

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

Thanks so much for giving me this job, yes I'd like to be the executive manager of board members!
I didnt try to make this into a fight, its just that you guys have managed the project wrong
IAP-Reloaded
Scratcher
100+ posts

rollercoasterfan wrote:

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

Ideas can't be copyrighted. In this same case, we don't have to give you credit for the idea. Anybody can say they want to make an hour long movie on scratch, and no one can say that they stole their idea.

You joined and now you're splitting apart, and you say you came up with it alone? Nope, inspiration from Enclo.
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

You joined and now you're splitting apart, and you say you came up with it alone? Nope, inspiration from Enclo.
We still don't have to credit him.

end
IAP-Reloaded
Scratcher
100+ posts

rollercoasterfan wrote:

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

Joboe293 wrote:

EncloCreations wrote:

We still don't have to credit him.
Fine. Just split apart. End of discussion.

I'll be working on the manager.
Coder11000
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wait—who's movie am I working in?

IAP-Reloaded
Scratcher
100+ posts

Coder11000 wrote:

This one.
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Coder11000 wrote:

No, ours.

end
Coder11000
Scratcher
500+ posts

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Coder11000 wrote:

No, ours.
I might actually quit from the movie.