Discuss Scratch

builder_block
Scratcher
3 posts

The First Scratch Movie! (thats an hour long)

can I be on the board
d

when green flag clickedth/scratchblocks]
think [beg beg begsayor (2) secs
say [pleasepoin
point towards [ board]
4cars
Scratcher
25 posts

say [Yay!]When are we starting?

[scratchblocks]

when I receive [ We are starting now]
[/scratchblocks]

when green flag clicked
forever
say [Go Ducks!!!!]
end

My best projects are underviewed!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/35455364/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/34199244/
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/44519764/

4cars
Scratcher
25 posts

4cars wrote:

[scratchblocks]

[/scratchblocks]
Oops..
wrong scratchblocks usage.

when green flag clicked
forever
say [Go Ducks!!!!]
end

4cars
Scratcher
25 posts

4cars wrote:

4cars wrote:

[scratchblocks]

[/scratchblocks]
Oops..
I meant
when I receive [we are starting now! ]
say [Yay!!!!!]

when green flag clicked
forever
say [Go Ducks!!!!]
end

whyweretooth
Scratcher
51 posts

Wow, this sounds awesome!!!

whyweretooth ~curiousity sparks ingenuity~
4cars
Scratcher
25 posts

4cars wrote:

4cars wrote:

4cars wrote:

[scratchblocks]

[/scratchblocks]
Oops..
I meant
when I receive [we are starting now! ]
say [Yay!!!!!]
REALLY MEANING
when I receive [ we are starting]
say [Yay!!!!]

when green flag clicked
forever
say [Go Ducks!!!!]
end

IAP-Reloaded
Scratcher
100+ posts

builder_block wrote:

can I please be on the board
I believe that they will go over the posts and update the job board. Even I, who has been on this project for a week, hasn't been put on the board.
PureMichigan
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'd rather not read through all the posts, but can someone tell me what this movie will be about?

Work of PeaInAPod

That's right! Pure Michigan!
This post was officially made by a Michigan Scratch Station!

rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PureMichigan wrote:

I'd rather not read through all the posts, but can someone tell me what this movie will be about?

The story makers haven't decided yet.

when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
IAP-Reloaded
Scratcher
100+ posts

rollercoasterfan wrote:

PureMichigan wrote:

We're going to do something original… there's your hint.
Joboe293
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'd like to be a Story Maker and an advertiser.
say [Thank You] for (2) secs
think [This Idea is awesome] for (2) secs

Signature by makethebrainhappy
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

PureMichigan wrote:

So I'm the manager but I don't have access to the first post. Sorry . We'll make sure you'll be creditied in the project. Everyone who applied is accepted. Welcome!

(Story Makers!) Please come up with something! Even 2 minutes of intro would be great
Joboe293
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'd like to be a Story Maker and an advertiser.
say [Thank You] for (2) secs
think [This Idea is awesome] for (2) secs

Joboe293
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oops

purplebook163
Scratcher
500+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

(Story Makers!) Please come up with something! Even 2 minutes of intro would be great
Can we put it to a vote?
Option 1:

ilikeblue32 wrote:

OPENING SHOT: Fade in - Lab is scene. Test Tubes alligned across Wall. Scratch Cat, and the gang are inside the tubes. A fire begins to roar. It spreads up to the wires knocking out the electricity. It opens up the tubes. Scratch Cat and the gang falls out. They get up. They look around panicking. Then they dash for the exit. SCRATCH FORCE!
Option 2:

daddyhulk wrote:

Here's a starter for an idea: There is an archeoligist and he is searching in the jngle. on the expedition and he falls into ruins of an ancient cult of Cthulu's temple and he find's half of an amulet and the amulet's power corrupts him and he searches for the other half of the amulet to unlock Cthulu's full power.
Option 3:

daddyhulk wrote:

Theres this guy and he wants this thingymubober from the center of the earth and it will make him immortal. Main character follows him on an expedition to go to special ruins and find parts to make a key to unlock the door to the thingymubober.
Option 4:

purplebook163 and Epic404 wrote:

I'm kind of thinking it would be cool if there was five clans/factions and they all despise each other (kind of like in Divergent, if you have read it)?…How about the clans/factions despise each other because they all think that the other stole their most prized possession, but it was actually the bad guy/evil dude?…How about we make it a mystery? So I'm thinking that two friends meet but their part of two different clans/factions and start trying to figure out what happened to the treasure, but they get too close and the bad guy imprisons them. Then when they are missing their clans/factions start blaming the other for their disappearance….And maybe at some point they meet up with a mystery person that knows what happened to the treasure!…Maybe that person was a part of a different clan/faction and they were kicked out for some reason….Hmmm…what if the person did something “wrong” maybe? Like they were being nice to the other faction too much or they were too curious about everyone else?…Maybe the bad guy is actually one of the friends leader?…And the main characters could suspect that leader at first but are led away from the idea because of the really good acting of the leader???…
I put “…” in between each person talking. Sorry if it's confusing!

You can ask me anything, even if it's not Scratch related, on my profile. Use this cloud to write out cloud variables in the forums. ☁

Desktop: My browser/operating system: Windows 7, Firefox 38.0 and/or Chrome 43.0.2357.130, Flash 18.0 (release 0);
Dad's Laptop: My browser/operating system: Windows 7, Firefox 38.0 and/or Chrome, Flash 18.0 (release 0);
Tablet: My browser/operating system: Android Linux 4.4.2, Chrome 43.0.2357.93, No Flash version;
My Lapotop: , Flash 24.0 (release 0)

See a flappy bird game I made. Let me know if you beat my high score of 2!
PureMichigan
Scratcher
100+ posts

IAP-Reloaded wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

PureMichigan wrote:

Hmm. I'll wait and see then.

Work of PeaInAPod

That's right! Pure Michigan!
This post was officially made by a Michigan Scratch Station!

whyweretooth
Scratcher
51 posts

Hmmm. Do you know how long this will take?( Estimation)

whyweretooth ~curiousity sparks ingenuity~
purplebook163
Scratcher
500+ posts

whyweretooth wrote:

Hmmm. Do you know how long this will take?( Estimation)
It has been said years as real movies take years, but seeing as how this project isn't as complicated as something suchh as Frozen, I would say two yearsish.

You can ask me anything, even if it's not Scratch related, on my profile. Use this cloud to write out cloud variables in the forums. ☁

Desktop: My browser/operating system: Windows 7, Firefox 38.0 and/or Chrome 43.0.2357.130, Flash 18.0 (release 0);
Dad's Laptop: My browser/operating system: Windows 7, Firefox 38.0 and/or Chrome, Flash 18.0 (release 0);
Tablet: My browser/operating system: Android Linux 4.4.2, Chrome 43.0.2357.93, No Flash version;
My Lapotop: , Flash 24.0 (release 0)

See a flappy bird game I made. Let me know if you beat my high score of 2!
Joboe293
Scratcher
1000+ posts

purplebook163 wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Can we put it to a vote?
Option 1:

ilikeblue32 wrote:

OPENING SHOT: Fade in - Lab is scene. Test Tubes alligned across Wall. Scratch Cat, and the gang are inside the tubes. A fire begins to roar. It spreads up to the wires knocking out the electricity. It opens up the tubes. Scratch Cat and the gang falls out. They get up. They look around panicking. Then they dash for the exit. SCRATCH FORCE!
Option 2:

daddyhulk wrote:

Here's a starter for an idea: There is an archeoligist and he is searching in the jngle. on the expedition and he falls into ruins of an ancient cult of Cthulu's temple and he find's half of an amulet and the amulet's power corrupts him and he searches for the other half of the amulet to unlock Cthulu's full power.
Option 3:

daddyhulk wrote:

Theres this guy and he wants this thingymubober from the center of the earth and it will make him immortal. Main character follows him on an expedition to go to special ruins and find parts to make a key to unlock the door to the thingymubober.
Option 4:

purplebook163 and Epic404 wrote:

I'm kind of thinking it would be cool if there was five clans/factions and they all despise each other (kind of like in Divergent, if you have read it)?…How about the clans/factions despise each other because they all think that the other stole their most prized possession, but it was actually the bad guy/evil dude?…How about we make it a mystery? So I'm thinking that two friends meet but their part of two different clans/factions and start trying to figure out what happened to the treasure, but they get too close and the bad guy imprisons them. Then when they are missing their clans/factions start blaming the other for their disappearance….And maybe at some point they meet up with a mystery person that knows what happened to the treasure!…Maybe that person was a part of a different clan/faction and they were kicked out for some reason….Hmmm…what if the person did something “wrong” maybe? Like they were being nice to the other faction too much or they were too curious about everyone else?…Maybe the bad guy is actually one of the friends leader?…And the main characters could suspect that leader at first but are led away from the idea because of the really good acting of the leader???…
I put “…” in between each person talking. Sorry if it's confusing!

Option 5: I agree with Purplebook163 and Epic404 We could make 5 different clans, and they all think each other stole their symbol of power, but an evil warlord took them and is crafting them into one mega weapon to destroy the clans. 5 teenagers, one from each clan join together to stop the warlord and retrieve the symbols of power.

rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rollercoasterfan wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

8 days ago rollercoasterfan wrote:

Can I be a coder and background maker?
*ahem*

Of Course

When will I be invited?

when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap