Discuss Scratch

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE DAVE AND BAMBI TOPIC.

devius update: new installment, it’s about a stick throwing competition

dave and bambi fan

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
-RachelTC-
Scratcher
47 posts

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

devius update: new installment, it’s about a stick throwing competition
YES YES YES YES YES MORE DAVE MORE DAVE!!!

NO DAVE???!! (Insert Kris doing that one Megamind face)
BUT IT WAS SO FUNNY! Bambi got his revenge lmao

Last edited by -RachelTC- (May 16, 2024 19:32:49)

Have no fear, fellow person! I'm the alt account of the infamous Scratcher -RobinJasmine-.
That's all..See ya
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rip the dave and bambi topic… we set up an entire graveyard for it and- A GRAVEYARD??? HUH?

dave and bambi fan

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

rip the dave and bambi topic… we set up an entire graveyard for it and- A GRAVEYARD??? HUH?
I thought of making a new unofficial (or official) subtopic earlier, but I can't remember what I was going to write for the subtopic.

Rules that can only be seen on the forums:
skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

I thought of making a new unofficial (or official) subtopic earlier, but I can't remember what I was going to write for the subtopic.
grave yard…. yard of grave…… yard…. back yard….. backyard….. you know who else has a backyard….. dave
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

skekanatat wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

grave yard…. yard of grave…… yard…. back yard….. backyard….. you know who else has a backyard….. dave
dave's graveyard
it's full of people that he got out of the cryogenic containers and have died after being taken out

dave and bambi fan

just a random person.

certified recurser fan

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

Update: My subtopic was going to be something like “what if OCs met Solar and Lunar” (my version of Eclipse).
What if Solar and Lunar were like the two Recurser people

Last edited by k0d3rrr (May 18, 2024 13:15:18)

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*Insert Kris crying very hard at the funeral while Rachael tries to cheer her up with kisses*

Reminder that Kris now represents me, others are just back-ups or his assistants.

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
My 4 MCs' brief introductions
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
Lark_TheCarneline
Scratcher
100+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

-RachelTC- wrote:

MrsAbella wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

Question: If Dave tested the P.R.A.E.M on Bambi instead of himself, would Expunged even exist?
i think he still would but hed be targeting bambi instead of dave.
Plus since Expunged disguises as Bambi since she's Dave's trauma personified, she'd disguise as Dave when targeting Bambi.
So basically it would the lore itself except the main focus is Bambi and not Dave.
Now I THINK Expunged's true form goes according to the person whose trauma she personifies. She doesn't have a defined form right??
For example, Expunged canonically is Dave's traumas. Aren't their body types and height a bit similar in some way?

This reminds me of those theories surrounding Selph from NiD lmao unrelated skip this portion.

No. Expunged’s true form is their TRUE FORM. A true form doesn’t change.

(LARK)
They/Them
Heyaz!!1!
Expunged Fictionkin
ur local silly autistic chaos creature
Dave and Bambi fanatic
‘ ‘ You press 7? Never come back again.’ ’ -Expunged
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lark_TheCarneline wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

-RachelTC- wrote:

MrsAbella wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

Question: If Dave tested the P.R.A.E.M on Bambi instead of himself, would Expunged even exist?
i think he still would but hed be targeting bambi instead of dave.
Plus since Expunged disguises as Bambi since she's Dave's trauma personified, she'd disguise as Dave when targeting Bambi.
So basically it would the lore itself except the main focus is Bambi and not Dave.
Now I THINK Expunged's true form goes according to the person whose trauma she personifies. She doesn't have a defined form right??
For example, Expunged canonically is Dave's traumas. Aren't their body types and height a bit similar in some way?

This reminds me of those theories surrounding Selph from NiD lmao unrelated skip this portion.

Oh-
Can someone hit me on the head with a DnB bible, I've grown old.

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Lark_TheCarneline wrote:

Oh-
I don't have that book, unfortunately. However, I do have The Encyclopedia of All Things Related to Dave and Bambi, written and signed by the famous duo.

Subtopic that is unofficial, the 20th: Do your OCs have any quotes they would like to say? (The quotes can be silly, inspirational, or random, but they must follow the Community Guidelines.)

Strawberry: “You might be wondering why I work at an office, when I'm just a farmer. And the answer to that question is: ‘Yes.’”
Alice: “the”
Eighties: “ANALOG SYNTHESIZERS AND DIGITAL SYNTHESIZERS ARE NOT THE SAME THING!”
Violet: “If you are reading between the lines, you are only reading the gaps between the letters and words.”
Untitled: “(What if all the letters in the alphabet were spelled out phonetically?)”
Solar: “Opportunities are like eclipses; they only happen once in a while.”
Lunar: “My favourite music artist is Eighties. Their songs are awesome!”
Ghost (speaking into a voice recorder): “COLD. ROOM. ORB. WAIT.” (A few seconds after Ghost said “wait”, an orb could be seen manifesting, then moving through a door.)

Chester: “What do you mean by ‘no’? …seriously, why did you reply with ‘no’?”
Icicle: “I don't care if people tell me that olives don't belong on pizza. I'm still gonna put olives on pizza, no matter what they say!”

Mark: “Does this count as a quote?”
Charles: “sqrt(-1) 2^3 π (this is a maths reference)”

DAV3: “this is just a dream. This is just a dream. THIS IS JUST A DREAM-”
Rache: “Speaking of questions, where's One?”
Red Alert: “Never let me drive a car in the real world.”
Green Alert: “See these? These are sunglasses. Why am I wearing sunglasses? Because they make me look cool.”
Purple Alert: “1 plus 1 is 2? No. 1 plus 1 is 10? Yes.”
Crawler: “DAV3, look! I'm on a skateboard!”
Alpha 11: “I mean, it's not like you're actually going to build a rocket, right?”
Cache: “My dreams are video games.”
Pixel: “I think we can all agree that disagreeing on agreements that most people would agree to is a disagreeable action.”

Last edited by k0d3rrr (May 19, 2024 15:56:10)

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Lark_TheCarneline wrote:

Oh-
I don't have that book, unfortunately. However, I do have The Encyclopedia of All Things Related to Dave and Bambi, written and signed by the famous duo.

Subtopic that is unofficial, the 20th: Do your OCs have any quotes they would like to say? (The quotes can be silly, inspirational, or random, but they must follow the Community Guidelines.)
HIT ME ON THE HEAD WITH IT SO I CAN REMEMBER THE FACTS-
——
Let's check from my children, shall we?

Shila : “If you're reading this…Can you tell me where Euclid is?”
Lila : “Ugh…I need more lemon bread!”
Daksh: “Admittedly, you'll find toxic people everywhere. Don't let them bring you down to their level”
Tanya: *Confused ladki*
Rachael : “Never give up on your dreams! Reach for the stars! You are the one! You are the star to my moon and I love you!”
Adilet : “Excuse my sister, but yeah! Don't give up on yourself!”
Curie : “I wonder why my name is even ‘Curium’ to begin with when I'm just a silly singer and the grasshopper of the spring”
San-The : “Where did my chrysanthemum flower bouquet go?”
Kris : “Does everyone know I'm not actually evil unless you trigger my anger issues?”
Erudite : “Knowledge is very important. As Nelson Mandela once said ‘Education is the key to unlock the golden doors of freedom’”
RJ : “Bleh! Who needs only book smarts when you can have street smarts as well?”

Last edited by -RobinJasmine- (May 19, 2024 16:29:00)

——
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

devius update: new doodle, dave is giggling.
post also says that theres another person giggling, implying that theres 2 people giggling
the post is a reply to something

dave and bambi fan

just a random person.

certified recurser fan

-RachelTC-
Scratcher
47 posts

devius update: new doodle, dave is giggling.
post also says that theres another person giggling, implying that theres 2 people giggling
the post is a reply to something
I saw it just now
I love him…I wish I was there too

Have no fear, fellow person! I'm the alt account of the infamous Scratcher -RobinJasmine-.
That's all..See ya
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Did anyone just check the bottom of Cookie Docinha's X posts? He drew DnB characters as Bluey dogs!!

——
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the fake leak collection page on funkipedia still hasnt been updated

abella stop slacking off istb that's out-
istb means “i swear to bambi”

Last edited by Scratchbeginner5669 (May 20, 2024 03:05:42)

dave and bambi fan

just a random person.

certified recurser fan

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the fake leak collection page on funkipedia still hasnt been updated

abella stop slacking off istb that's out-
istb means “i swear to bambi”
Lol Bambi is our god. Bambi is our life.
——
I imagined a small AU where Rachael was a little girl and was adopted by Dave.

——
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

“Kris…It's very cold outside”, said Rachael. She was shivering from the icy temperatures that resulted in snowflakes falling slowly. For a diya that prefers the calm and cool night, she didn't like being cold in the day time.
“Don't worry! I'm with you, remember?”, said Kris.
“I know you're here. How would that help me in any other way?”, asked the diya, confused.
“I meant I could cuddle you right now! That keeps us warm and toasty!”, Kris clarified.
“Awwww, Kris! I admire your efforts in keeping me warm. But isn't that what you're doing at this moment?”
BTW, Kris has a platonic crush on Rachael. But it might be romantic too.

Last edited by -RobinJasmine- (May 20, 2024 04:15:14)

——
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

topic updated for this occasion…

dave and bambi fan

just a random person.

certified recurser fan

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guys…? Why is the topic filling up with fog? I can't see anything.