Scratcher
500+ posts

THE DAVE AND BAMBI TOPIC.

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

I finally found the website!!!

IT'S MAKING ME EVEN MORE CRAZY ABOUT DAVE!
IT'S ALWAYS DAVE! DAVE!! DAVE!!! I LITERALLY RELATE TO THIS GUY ON CERTAIN LEVELS.
STOP! I CAN'T- THIS IS MAKING ME INSANE

WHY AM I LIKE THIS
Ok..Calm…Calm…I am calm…

Can anyone please tell me why this happens?
No seriously..I feel like it's a pattern of behavior and it only happens online. Are there any earlier posts where I behaved in a manic way around Dave?
there might be more posts but im too lazy to scroll through hundreds of pages
kinning is happening
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOT THE KINNING!! I RELATE TO HIM, I DON'T EVEN THINK I'M HIM UNLESS IT'S A JOKE!
Plus what I meant about imagining myself in the trauma Dave faces is just a way of relating! I'd be afraid too if I place myself in Dave's shoes.
Also that was an idiom I used. Dave doesn't have shoes we all know that!!!
whenever i see my favorite character from anything i always get really really excited
I’m pretty sure it’s normal to get all manic and excited about something (or someone, usually someone fictional), it’s like a hyperfixation that makes you all giddy n stuff
im guessing why it happens is because whenever you see dave your brain starts immediately churning out gallons of dopamine lol, you just really like em….. this explanation feels like it isn’t helping im literally just reinstating your question uhhhhh xd
i mean im not a biologist idk this is just a guess
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

skekanatat wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

I finally found the website!!!

IT'S MAKING ME EVEN MORE CRAZY ABOUT DAVE!
IT'S ALWAYS DAVE! DAVE!! DAVE!!! I LITERALLY RELATE TO THIS GUY ON CERTAIN LEVELS.
STOP! I CAN'T- THIS IS MAKING ME INSANE

WHY AM I LIKE THIS
Ok..Calm…Calm…I am calm…

Can anyone please tell me why this happens?
No seriously..I feel like it's a pattern of behavior and it only happens online. Are there any earlier posts where I behaved in a manic way around Dave?
there might be more posts but im too lazy to scroll through hundreds of pages
kinning is happening
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
NOT THE KINNING!! I RELATE TO HIM, I DON'T EVEN THINK I'M HIM UNLESS IT'S A JOKE!
Plus what I meant about imagining myself in the trauma Dave faces is just a way of relating! I'd be afraid too if I place myself in Dave's shoes.
Also that was an idiom I used. Dave doesn't have shoes we all know that!!!
whenever i see my favorite character from anything i always get really really excited
I’m pretty sure it’s normal to get all manic and excited about something (or someone, usually someone fictional), it’s like a hyperfixation that makes you all giddy n stuff
im guessing why it happens is because whenever you see dave your brain starts immediately churning out gallons of dopamine lol, you just really like em….. this explanation feels like it isn’t helping im literally just reinstating your question uhhhhh xd
it also doesn't have to take too much to kin someone
i added monika as one of my names because i shared a few traits

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

skekanatat wrote:

Makes sense…I really love him though.
Thx
But if my brain really DID release GALLONS of Dopamine then I'd be bouncing across the room behind my screen like a ping-pong ball and leaving my sister very confused and concerned.
Another point of similarity between me and Dave : We're likely asexual. LIKELY, it ain't confirmed yet.

Last edited by -RobinJasmine- (May 9, 2024 06:24:27)

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
My 4 MCs' brief introductions
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
Lark_TheCarneline
Scratcher
94 posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

MrsAbella wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Imagine if I took the characters from the vanilla DnB mod, except Expunged, and gender-swapped them!
What were the major things you saw in others' genderbends so I can avoid those tropes? Would you like to see my take on genderbending them if I ever even start doing so?
I guess I'll start on this project after doing some more work. I can't wait to see what you'll think of my designs since everyone likes my takes on the DnB characters (If you don't remember…Me interpreting Badhu as a robotic being might ring a bell for you).
But before I start…PLEASE tell me the major tropes of genderbending DnB characters on my profile so I can avoid them. Just wanna make sure we're on the same page

If you have any valid reasons on why I SHOULDN'T do this, then don't be afraid to tell me! I'll understand your stance
almost every single female expunged design ive seen has had brown hair so you should avoid doing that i think
last one i saw was bald
it was alright
Bald female Expunged…
Nice!
me when bald
me when gender-fluid

(LARK)
They/Them
Heyaz!!1!
Expunged Fictionkin
ur local silly autistic chaos creature
Dave and Bambi fanatic
‘ ‘ You press 7? Never come back again.’ ’ -Expunged
Lark_TheCarneline
Scratcher
94 posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

skekanatat wrote:

Thx
But if my brain really DID release GALLONS of Dopamine then I'd be bouncing across the room behind my screen like a ping-pong ball and leaving my sister very confused and concerned.
Another point of similarity between me and Dave : We're likely asexual. LIKELY, it ain't confirmed yet.
yet again-
welcome to the fictionkin club
There’s a difference between kinning and fictionkin
kinning= I really like this character, we have a lot in common and I want to be this character!
Kintype/fictionkin= I am this character. This is literally me.
Also, the reason behind the dopamine, wouldn’t you get excited if thousands of people drew you?

(LARK)
They/Them
Heyaz!!1!
Expunged Fictionkin
ur local silly autistic chaos creature
Dave and Bambi fanatic
‘ ‘ You press 7? Never come back again.’ ’ -Expunged
TKb0iZ
Scratcher
100+ posts

Imagine if someone got the idea to make a FNFD&B version of FPE (Fundamental Paper Education)! (or OCs)

romanian multimedia/genre/fandom scratcher with some limits ✿ ok fine i admit it im a swiftie but im many other things ✿ struggle with hyperacusis and hyperemotionality ✿ not giving out any other pii ✿ only available on scratch only
my bio ✧ ★ ✧ my music ✧ ★ ✧ my fnf ays for fnf fans ✧ ★ ✧ my animations ✧ ★ ✧ my playlist
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Scratch projects I would like to promote: ♥
1. Kesha - Blow vocals x The Living Tombstone - Dog of Wisdom BLUE instrumental
2. Taylor Swift - Fortnight (feat. Post Malone) vocals x Clean Bandit - Rather Be inst.
3. TLT - No Mercy instrumental x Justin Bieber - Sorry vocals
4. Adele - Hello vocals x The Living Tombstone - Cracks instrumental
5. Adele - Rolling In The Deep vocals sung over The Living Tombstone - I Got No Time instrumental
wnmy
Scratcher
100+ posts

TKb0iZ wrote:

Imagine if someone got the idea to make a FNFD&B version of FPE (Fundamental Paper Education)! (or OCs)
opens paint3D and gets modeling

shift + down arrow to read

ON HIATUS

she/they/xe prns // lesbian oriented aroace, polyamory & bigender // my current hyperfixation is DF WOAH how could you tell!!!! // please note i may post incorrect information (just like everyone else here) // DANCING BABY IS A TROLL. THEY WILL NECROPOST. REPORT AND MOVE ON. // GUYS ITS TIME TO GRIDDY // dark evil beat // average scratch ban appeal /j

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TKb0iZ wrote:

dave, bambi (or recurser) and expunged would be the teachers
everyone else are the students
someone has to be alice though

dave and bambi fan

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lark_TheCarneline wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

skekanatat wrote:

Thx
yet again-
welcome to the fictionkin club
There’s a difference between kinning and fictionkin
kinning= I really like this character, we have a lot in common and I want to be this character!
Kintype/fictionkin= I am this character. This is literally me.
Also, the reason behind the dopamine, wouldn’t you get excited if thousands of people drew you?
I guess I'm on the kinning side. But still fictionhearted.

k0d3rrr wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

What a coincidence! I happen to have an OC named Alice.
Errr…k0d3rrr dear? The Alice they're talking about is literally insane and she has even offed a student…

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TKb0iZ wrote:

Dave, Muko and Bambi would be the teachers, yes
Every kids are the students
And Expunged is Alice

——
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

——
LordStarchaser
Scratcher
100+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

And Expunged is Alice
Garret And Diamond Man Would Both Be Zip And Oliver

CHANGE. MY. MIND.

“Dose This Food Court Have A Water Tank?”-Climber, Endzone (WOE, MAY FANDOM WIKI BE UPON YE)
Top 6 Fav Songs
6.C’est La Vie-Weathers
5.The Chimbley Sweep-The Decemberists
4.Shinkai City Underground (Deep Sea City Underground)-TanakaB
3.Emergency (Nightcore)-Kim Leoni
2.Stamp On The Ground-ItaloBrothers
1.Sick On Seventh Street-Sarah And The Safe World

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LordStarchaser wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

And Expunged is Alice

CHANGE. MY. MIND.
Can't do that but Garret ain't allowed here anymore. He's replaced by Spike
So Spike is Oliver instead

——
LordStarchaser
Scratcher
100+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

LordStarchaser wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

TKb0iZ wrote:

And Expunged is Alice

CHANGE. MY. MIND.
Can't do that but Garret ain't allowed here anymore. He's replaced by Spike
So Spike is Oliver instead
Oh Yeah Youre Right

“Dose This Food Court Have A Water Tank?”-Climber, Endzone (WOE, MAY FANDOM WIKI BE UPON YE)
Top 6 Fav Songs
6.C’est La Vie-Weathers
5.The Chimbley Sweep-The Decemberists
4.Shinkai City Underground (Deep Sea City Underground)-TanakaB
3.Emergency (Nightcore)-Kim Leoni
2.Stamp On The Ground-ItaloBrothers
1.Sick On Seventh Street-Sarah And The Safe World

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Bumping this before it goes to the void.

——
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Bumping this before it goes to the void.
Dave:
Expunged:

Honestly, I feel bad for Dave.
1000% accurate description /pos
Me too, but I couldn't help make this..

——
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Seeing Dave on the Devius website is making me release Dopamine again BUT I'm trying to control it.
If ANYONE here send an image of Devius Dave I'll lose my sanity

——
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Seeing Dave on the Devius website is making me release Dopamine again BUT I'm trying to control it.
If ANYONE here send an image of Devius Dave I'll lose my sanity
Update: I controlled my manic urge but now I'm starting to think it's one of the worst ideas ever.

——