Discuss Scratch

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE DAVE AND BAMBI TOPIC.

Anways..
Don't you think it's sad when Muko and Dave are EX-childhood besties in the Devius AU???

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
My 4 MCs' brief introductions
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
-RachelTC-
Scratcher
47 posts

Crawler and DAV3 by k0d3rrr
Lynn by skekanatat

Totally not warm-up for our 1st anniversary drawing
I like how the spider webs came out though ^^

Have no fear, fellow person! I'm the alt account of the infamous Scratcher -RobinJasmine-.
That's all..See ya
skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

wowie zowie!!!!! featuring dave and expunged!!!!! i love those silly fellas!!!!

epic art btw!!!!!
skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

-RachelTC- wrote:

Lynn by skekanatat

does a robinjasmine and casually churns out gallons of dopamine

WHAT!?!?!!?!? YOU DREW LYNN!?!!???!?!?!?! BOUNCES AROUNDG MY ROOM ONG ONG?!?!?!!?!?! OMG!!?!?!!?? I LOVE HOW SCROMCKLY SHE IS HERE GAHHH!!?!!?!?!?!!?!!?!!

amazign art vro <33333
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-RachelTC- wrote:

Lynn by skekanatat

DAV3 doesn't like how cool Crawler looks.

Rules that can only be seen on the forums:
-RachelTC-
Scratcher
47 posts

skekanatat wrote:

does a robinjasmine and casually churns out gallons of dopamine

WHAT!?!?!!?!? YOU DREW LYNN!?!!???!?!?!?! BOUNCES AROUNDG MY ROOM ONG ONG?!?!?!!?!?! OMG!!?!?!!?? I LOVE HOW SCROMCKLY SHE IS HERE GAHHH!!?!!?!?!?!!?!!?!!

amazign art vro <33333
I love the joke you made /srs
Thankuuuu!! And thanks for replying to the Dave-Expunged doodle ^^

k0d3rrr wrote:

DAV3 doesn't like how cool Crawler looks.
DAV3 : This isn't fair! How come you look so cool while I'm stuck with being drawn with “fluffy” hair???
Crawler : [Even I have fluffy fur! What's your excuse?]

Have no fear, fellow person! I'm the alt account of the infamous Scratcher -RobinJasmine-.
That's all..See ya
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Folks…I'm starting to think the Morpho dynamic for Lila and Shila makes so much sense.

-Rachel-she/her-Loves to draw cartoons and comics-I have 4 MCs!! Highlight then press shift+down. I updated my siggy to add more stuff
Dreamer, or Amber Jasmine, is a young ghost demi-girl living in an abandoned apartment in Vancouver, Canada. She loved to write stories. She haunts aspiring filmmakers and rewrite their terrible scripts.
Robin Anniston is a resident in Bronxx studying in Rudyard Kipling High School. He is a member of the creative club ‘The Nightingales’. He is also an agitator for human rights and treats everyone equally.
Rachael Simon is a diya (a benevolent god-like being) who was raised by a mortal English couple in the Belgian state. She embarks on a journey to seek help in finding her twin brother, who was apparently prophesized to stop the sayas from taking over Earth.
Crystal, commonly known as Kris was created as an AI chatbot as a result of the competitive spirit of his Australian programmer, Robert Smith. She has gained self-awareness and starts terrorizing users, leaving to Robert to stop his own creation. Kris is also the main representative of my accounts and myself!
——
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are DnB (Yes), Archie, NiGHTS and even FPE! Basically I love whatever fandom I get my paws on!!!
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New k0d3rrr song was such a banger it even inspired me to draw a small doodle based on it
I hope he likes it

This guy's name is Alpha 11 btw

Last edited by -RobinJasmine- (May 11, 2024 12:03:42)

——
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

New k0d3rrr song was such a banger it even inspired me to draw a small doodle based on it
I hope he likes it

It's a very cool drawing!

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

I hope he likes it

It's a very cool drawing!
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

——
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

half related to dave and bambi because it mentions aadsta but he reply to my comment
(specifically on a non-d&b related video of his named “FIRE.mp4”

dave and bambi fan

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

half related to dave and bambi because it mentions aadsta but he reply to my comment
(specifically on a non-d&b related video of his named “FIRE.mp4”
Since no-one else has replied, I guess I'll be the first to say this: “Congratulations.”

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

max asked a question related to devius merch on his tumbler
and i’d be interested but i’m unable to buy said merch
imagining the logo jackets, a replica of dave’s clothing from his current appearance and solid color long sleeves but with a characters face on them plastered on rn, specifically a pink smug muko one

also not possible because of the site he might potentially use for creating the merch, but… a physical copy of The List of Things Nobody Else Can Know About™, though.

dave and bambi fan

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

imagining the logo jackets, a replica of dave’s clothing from his current appearance and solid color long sleeves but with a characters face on them plastered on rn, specifically a pink smug muko one

also not possible because of the site he might potentially use for creating the merch, but… a physical copy of The List of Things Nobody Else Can Know About™, though.
Wait can he actually do this? Did he get permission from MoldyGH or did something happen and ownership got transferred??
I am genuinely worried..Does Moldy still own Dave?

——
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Wait can he actually do this? Did he get permission from MoldyGH or did something happen and ownership got transferred??
its way more of a “if i could do this would it interest you” rather than “would you be interested if i did this since i can”
if he did consider other characters he would have to ask for permission from the owners to sell unofficial d&b merch
also dave is still owned by moldy

dave and bambi fan

just a random person.

certified recurser fan

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

what is this video that i just found
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WGhI1mnBT0

dave and bambi fan

just a random person.

certified recurser fan

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

its way more of a “if i could do this would it interest you” rather than “would you be interested if i did this since i can”
if he did consider other characters he would have to ask for permission from the owners to sell unofficial d&b merch
DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE
DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE
YAYAYYAYAYYAYA

——
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE
DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE DAVE
YAYAYYAYAYYAYA
ᴅᴀᴠᴇ.

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

ᴅᴀᴠᴇ.

——
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Apparently Muko is Dave's housemate and roommate…

So much for the SMango portrayal.

——