Discuss Scratch

Xzillox
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

ryan george is the funniest youtuber

14 | Professionally soading since 1998™ | Can't view/post images | Useful forum posts | internetometer | weird notebok | 100th post | tax evasion clicker | RIP | 500th post | forum post hall of fame (#2) | 1000TH POST!!

get games off the trending music category!

a cool thing I found: if you type “(c​)” it will show up as ©

I decided to stop using the support convention

give me song suggestions on my profile (I mostly listen to rock and metal)

when tuned to [drop c v] :: hat events
repeat until <drenched in sweat? :: sensing>
blast some epic [system of a down v] riffs :: motion
end

iiii];​)
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

Xzillox wrote:

Let's Game It Out is also pretty funny if you're into completely decimating games like him.
=
Cool, I have a gaming/misc YouTube channel as well lol.

R.I.P Zydrolic, 2023-2024
roofogato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

Xzillox wrote:

“Ryan George viewers also watch… Ryan George. Well, that makes sense I've decided”

any pronouns, a thing | forumer | 14 | somewhat intelligent most likely idiot
bilingual

An0therRand0mC0der wrote:

no objection. decent and somewhat constructive posts. truly one of the forumers of all time
postpercent | 69th post / 100th post / 500th post / 1000th post
lapisi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

Xzillox wrote:

(#1981)
hi there hello I see you have good taste in comedy as well

don't forget

by the way MagicCoder330 is hosting a social experiment, I'm curious to see where it goes, please comment on it I want to see what the next phase is

uh… I just reported a project for including a swear word but in typing the report I accidentally reported it as the wrong swear word… well excrement
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

Kinda offtopic, considering that this is moreso talking about the youtube algorithm rather than youtubers but how did I just get recommended this:
Image here (assets is blocked and cubeupload doesn't work :/)

Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

NOOOOOOOOOO I JUST FINISHED USING A FREE TRIAL OF AN EDITOR AND IT TURNED OUT LOW QUALITY I HAVE TO REMAKE THE ENTIRE THING IN MOVE MAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (It was a card jitsu video.)

Last edited by Crispydogs101 (Dec. 26, 2023 21:01:55)

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

Unpopular opinion - I don't give a care about MatPat leaving Game Theory.

Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

DifferentDance8 wrote:

+1 If he wants to leave he can do so he's human.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
HurricaneMitch1998M
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

Crispydogs101 wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

food theory and film theory are better imo

My studio

when green flag clicked
forever
stay up until 1am questioning my existence
end
roofogato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

DifferentDance8 wrote:

disgaree so much - he was (and still his) my childhood and ill miss him a lot

bilingual

no objection. decent and somewhat constructive posts. truly one of the forumers of all time
Ginger_The_Bread978
Scratcher
10 posts

YouTubers

roofogato wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

disgaree so much - he was (and still his) my childhood and ill miss him a lot
I agree. Although I only really started watching Game Theory in the last year, I will miss MatPat. I am literally as old as his channel is, the man deserves a break ;-;
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

Two YouTubers I've gotten into recently (sorry if my explanation of them isn't that good):

Jacob R - This channel focuses on buying used consoles from online storefronts and exploring what is in them.

Eric Rhodes II - This is just a music archival channel (does anyone else like music archival channels?), mainly focusing on Japanese music from the 80's

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
ILikePhineasAndFerb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

-Telekore- wrote:

Two YouTubers I've gotten into recently (sorry if my explanation of them isn't that good):

Jacob R - This channel focuses on buying used consoles from online storefronts and exploring what is in them.

Eric Rhodes II - This is just a music archival channel (does anyone else like music archival channels?), mainly focusing on Japanese music from the 80's
yooo

been watching jacob r's dkoldies series

Phin or ILP&F/Male/Autistic moron/Pokemon Thread veteran
Some boards I've made (with more to come, eventually):Kiff/Beastars
use shift + down arrow

Metal Sonic wrote:

You can't do anything, so don't even try it. Get some help.
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

whiplash6699 wrote:

YouTube has pronouns now?
Wait, really? Where do you even set this? Also this is definitely going to be joked about.

Crispydogs101 wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOO I JUST FINISHED USING A FREE TRIAL OF AN EDITOR AND IT TURNED OUT LOW QUALITY I HAVE TO REMAKE THE ENTIRE THING IN MOVE MAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (It was a card jitsu video.)
XD

HurricaneMitch1998M wrote:

Crispydogs101 wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

food theory and film theory are better imo
I thought he was leaving the internet in general though?

whiplash6699 wrote:

Which YouTuber(s) do you find to be the most annoying?
In 2012-2013, I found Thinknoodles to be annoying when doing the Road to Captain Thinknoodles videos but entertaining/funny XD, so that could be one of them (well back then), and whenever I watch those videos, I feel the same thing as I did 10-12 years ago (I feel old knowing that)
If people on the former blue social media are YouTubers, then I find them annoying.
Also, sth weird and unrelated that happened to me on YouTube very recently: The app on my iPad and iPhone started saying that I needed to update at some point, very recently it was trying to lock me out and it said “Quit” and “Update”, I clicked “Quit” on those devices, and it didn't actually close the app but it took me to the YouTube website, and when I closed the app afterwards and then reopened it, it no longer showed and I can still use the app despite the fact that I didn't update it.

NEW: Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Fun_Cupcake_i81: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/850535211/
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @ straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
Horsekatto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

DifferentDance8 wrote:

That's not correct grammer.

All hail Starscream. If you don't know who Starscream is look at this: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page
KnockScream forever!
yes No I'm not a Lute simp! I d-don't know what you mean! *sweats nervously*
I mostly post Transformers stuff. And I like HH but that shows not appropriate for scratch so I'll probably post my ocs and not much else.
“”I'd rather be alone than unhappy.“ - Whitney Houston. ”All your jokes land flat, you got a stupid hat
And frankly, that bow tie doesn't suit you."- Discord (MLP) roasting Bill Cipher.
roofogato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

Horsekatto wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

That's not correct grammer.

its a internet no one is care about grammers

medians wrote:

whiplash6699 wrote:

Wait, really? Where do you even set this? Also this is definitely going to be joked about.

I don't see why it would be joked about, seems like a super nifty feature (Also, you set it in your account settings, where you change your name, pfp, etc)

bilingual

lapisi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

roofogato wrote:

(#1996)
~snip~

medians wrote:

whiplash6699 wrote:

I don't see why it would be joked about, seems like a super nifty feature (Also, you set it in your account settings, where you change your name, pfp, etc)
I misread the post and thought that YouTube itself now goes by specific pronouns that I was about to look up lol

Last edited by lapisi (Jan. 14, 2024 21:55:53)

don't forget

by the way MagicCoder330 is hosting a social experiment, I'm curious to see where it goes, please comment on it I want to see what the next phase is

uh… I just reported a project for including a swear word but in typing the report I accidentally reported it as the wrong swear word… well excrement
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

roofogato wrote:

medians wrote:

whiplash6699 wrote:

Are you being serious with the part before “seems” XD? Also, you could use channel description.

lapisi wrote:

I misread the post and thought that YouTube itself now goes by specific pronouns that I was about to look up lol
How would that even work though? Like would YouTube be a male LOL

Last edited by medians (Jan. 14, 2024 23:11:30)

NEW: Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Fun_Cupcake_i81: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/850535211/
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @ straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

ajskateboarder wrote:

whiplash6699 wrote:

This will definitely just be abused by spam bots
You're only able to add a specific selection of pronouns (not just the 3 “he”, “her” and “they” but also some neopronouns like “ze” and “hir”.) + you can only add 4 pronouns.

Last edited by DifferentDance8 (Jan. 15, 2024 03:12:14)

-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

YouTubers

ILikePhineasAndFerb wrote:

-Telekore- wrote:

yooo

been watching jacob r's dkoldies series
yoooo we are a rare breed

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.