Discuss Scratch

Teanaway
Scratcher
500+ posts

Creepy Music

hmmm… maybe This counts?

ok

Would you like to listen to a good YTPMV/MASHUP made by me?
If so, click on me! You won't regret it!
(sorry… i forgot how to do image links ): )
(Could somebody tell me how?)

Yep, i did something. I call him…well… “Funny dino and martin”. Hes actually a guy, if you couldn't tell. d:
codered56
Scratcher
100+ posts

Creepy Music

Dromund Kaas the seat of power…

Amazing_Ace
Scratcher
100+ posts

Creepy Music

- FNAF 3 menu theme
- Every SCP Containment Breach song ever
Midnafuzzer
Scratcher
100+ posts

Creepy Music

gabelt01 wrote:

Who thinks the Anime song:HIDE AND SEEK….is creepy I think it's pretty……AWESOME!
play sound [
v]Hide and seek
when green flag clicked[img]938
It is awesome!!!!!!!

| Midna |
magreen9
Scratcher
100+ posts

Creepy Music

I am not disturbed by Lavender Town. However, Paranoid Android by Radiohead just gives me the chills, and dat video. just no. please dear god no.

Last edited by magreen9 (July 28, 2015 13:47:48)

Come on, bring us season 2 of Stranger Things already. HYPE.
MSPA
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Creepy Music

lolzorz45 wrote:

ummm, lavender town made my son jump off a ladder and break his spine.
“Son”.
If you do actually have a child, then why the heck didn't you rush out to stop him? Common sense. -.-

All4one
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Creepy Music

Superandultra wrote:

No Akira Yamaoka? Seriously? Up until Silent Hill shattered memories (the least scariest, but I still like it) he was writing the music for the series and oh dear, in the situations they are horrifying, yet they are so catchy and awesome, my favourites are Until Death and Devils Lyrics.

and his non-horror songs such as Laura's theme, Not tommorow 1, silent hill (the original theme) and Claw finger are just perfected in who/what they represent but remain mysterious and eerie. Too bad he retired from writing those…
funnily enough he also has a career as a singer/songwriter and he writes the least horrifying songs imaginable! it's all catchy synthpop!

Last edited by All4one (Aug. 8, 2015 10:32:36)

Bopstein2
Scratcher
52 posts

Creepy Music

All4one wrote:

ProgrammingPro01 wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

Lavender Town Theme…
Beat me to it! >.>
Does anyone remember that time on Misc. when there was one Scratcher who was spamming the forums with “Lavender Town” related posts? I forget the name of the Scratcher now.
Lavender Town Theme is really creepy also there is a ton of Vocaloid versions of it. I am scared of both Pokémon and Vocaloid even more now.
TailsDoll506
Scratcher
75 posts

Creepy Music

samid11 wrote:

So many Lavender Town posts. Ughh. It's really, really not that scary. It's just migraine-inducing. To me, at least.

Oh, and on-topic, some lovely person decided to take a certain scene from a certain movie that had faint but distinctly creepy background music and edit the scene to let us hear it in it's full glory. The soundtrack version was less creepy for some reason, possibly because it was marketed to be bought by kids. Here, though, we can hear it all too clearly. That choir, man. That squeaky, off-key choir.
wow. Dosn't give me headaches. its just sad.

oh boy i sure do love earthboudn
TailsDoll506
Scratcher
75 posts

Creepy Music

Bopstein2 wrote:

All4one wrote:

ProgrammingPro01 wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

Lavender Town Theme…
Beat me to it! >.>
Does anyone remember that time on Misc. when there was one Scratcher who was spamming the forums with “Lavender Town” related posts? I forget the name of the Scratcher now.
Lavender Town Theme is really creepy also there is a ton of Vocaloid versions of it. I am scared of both Pokémon and Vocaloid even more now.
i feel sorry for u you are missing out cuz gen 5 cave music is creepier pokemon music than that.

oh boy i sure do love earthboudn
fishface127
Scratcher
13 posts

Creepy Music

“Not Safe” from OFF is pretty unsettling, as there are sounds like yells/cries for help and the sound of someone desperately banging on a door.

In my opinion, Lavender Town isn't scary at all; just sad. I think the reason that people think Lavender Town is scary is because it shows a side of Pokémon almost never seen, that it isn't all Pikachu and happiness, and it shows what scares a lot of people; death.
MochaTroll
Scratcher
30 posts

Creepy Music

I made creepy music on scratch. Net nanny won't let me view it again, though.
Nether_before
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Creepy Music

fishface127 wrote:

n my opinion, Lavender Town isn't scary at all; just sad. I think the reason that people think Lavender Town is scary is because it shows a side of Pokémon almost never seen, that it isn't all Pikachu and happiness, and it shows what scares a lot of people; death.
Agreed. The lavender town music doesn't really sound scary or creepy once you get past the whole “OOH IS 2SPOOKY!!!11” side of things. It just sounds melancholy.

~~If life gives you kumquats, lock your signature up, bury it in the ground and hope it's safe~~
hello child. i am an elf
Qem95
Scratcher
100+ posts

Creepy Music

Don't forget about N's Room from Pokémon Black And White 1!

God, that's creepy. If I got to it in my game (right now im on the part where you meet Burgh), I'd be having night terrors about N. holding a sharp knife…

… Or the scene where Robbie pees from Clay Kids.
panickedChemicals
Scratcher
3 posts

Creepy Music

Puffistar3 wrote:

Ever heard of Nox Arcana? :}
:O
Another one who's heard of it!

it'll be okay..
it won't be okay
someone… help me….
panickedChemicals
Scratcher
3 posts

Creepy Music

*Sigh*

Has anyone heard of Pretty Woman?

Try listening to that at one o'clock in the morning.

it'll be okay..
it won't be okay
someone… help me….
MeowMine39
New to Scratch
1 post

Creepy Music

Abstract nonsense by Kagamine Rin is sad, nut creepy.
panickedChemicals
Scratcher
3 posts

Creepy Music

MeowMine39 wrote:

Abstract nonsense by Kagamine Rin is sad, nut creepy.
Eh. It could be a little creepy if you think about it. The meaning behind it is terrifying, the actual lyrics are sad.

it'll be okay..
it won't be okay
someone… help me….
Superandultra
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Creepy Music

All4one wrote:

Superandultra wrote:

No Akira Yamaoka? Seriously? Up until Silent Hill shattered memories (the least scariest, but I still like it) he was writing the music for the series and oh dear, in the situations they are horrifying, yet they are so catchy and awesome, my favourites are Until Death and Devils Lyrics.

and his non-horror songs such as Laura's theme, Not tommorow 1, silent hill (the original theme) and Claw finger are just perfected in who/what they represent but remain mysterious and eerie. Too bad he retired from writing those…
funnily enough he also has a career as a singer/songwriter and he writes the least horrifying songs imaginable! it's all catchy synthpop!
Oh yes, I forgot to mention that, the way he can just seem to write any price without problem is really surprising. You wouldn't even know hr worked on lollipop chainsaw if you hadn't read the credits!

Last edited by Superandultra (Oct. 28, 2015 20:15:28)

“Quoting yourself is a lazy and poor attempt at trying to make your argument seem professional and intimidating”-Superandultra 2015