And now we get a new companion. :O

OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Doctor Who Official Topic [SPOILERS]

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

Kill The Moon wasn't scary.
Don't jump to conclusions. If they were going to get rid of her it would be a lot more dramatic. xD
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

Don't jump to conclusions. If they were going to get rid of her it would be a lot more dramatic. xD
What makes you so sure? XD

OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

Moffat is extremely predictable.
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

Moffat is extremely predictable.
For a minute I thought the germs on the moon were going to be a sort of Vashta Nerada type thing.

OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Vashta Nerada…….. they're the library people.

Eat all the meat off bones - Check

Astronauts - Check

Lame, Moffat. Very lame.
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

Astronauts - Check

Lame, Moffat. Very lame.
Somebody's a critic. I thought it was cool.

OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

Astronauts - Check

Lame, Moffat. Very lame.
Somebody's a critic. I thought it was cool.
Oh, it was definitely a good episode. I'm just saying that Moffat is not a very good/original writer.
technoboy10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I quite liked Kill the Moon. The soundtrack was brilliant, the story was good, and the acting was great (especially the last scene with Clara; she nailed that argument acting-wise).

It would be interesting if the next couple of episodes are Clara-light, but I know she's not leaving (yay set pics ).

trans rights are human rights
OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

technoboy10 wrote:

I quite liked Kill the Moon. The soundtrack was brilliant, the story was good, and the acting was great (especially the last scene with Clara; she nailed that argument acting-wise).

It would be interesting if the next couple of episodes are Clara-light, but I know she's not leaving (yay set pics ).
Hopefully we'll get Doctor + Pink episodes without Clara. Those could get interesting.

And I don't get the whole thing where the Doctor won't say that girl-who's-name-I-forget is special. Isn't the Doctor the one who said “I've never met anyone who isn't special.” Same Doctor, different body. It doesn't make sense.
LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

technoboy10 wrote:

ikr

LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

technoboy10 wrote:

Hopefully we'll get Doctor + Pink episodes without Clara. Those could get interesting.

And I don't get the whole thing where the Doctor won't say that girl-who's-name-I-forget is special. Isn't the Doctor the one who said “I've never met anyone who isn't special.” Same Doctor, different body. It doesn't make sense.
That would be interesting, especially if they kept their rivalry in a few episodes, like the Doctor and Robin Hood in “Robot of Sherwood”.

That's my second favorite episode from this season.

OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

technoboy10 wrote:

That would be interesting, especially if they kept their rivalry in a few episodes, like the Doctor and Robin Hood in “Robot of Sherwood”.

Yeah the scene where they're in prison and yelling for the guard is too good.

Last edited by OmnipotentPotato (Oct. 6, 2014 16:18:00)

LegoWarrior10
Scratcher
100+ posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

LegoWarrior10 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

technoboy10 wrote:

Yeah the scene where they're in prison and yelling for the guard is too good.
Mhm, very good acting skills there.

CheezyTacos
Scratcher
10 posts

elliebelly121100 wrote:

Anyone have a favorite quote from Doctor Who? I like, “People think time is a strict progression from cause to effect, but actually, from a non-linear, no-subjective point of view, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey stuff.”

Could you hurry up and close the door? Your ships about to blow up and there is going to be a draft! - The 9th doctor
OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Turns out Clara is in the next one. Oh well.
Ceazar
Scratcher
64 posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hello my name is ceazar. thank
pheonixfeather45
Scratcher
28 posts

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

I like Clara, And she's a lot better than Martha. (In my opinion of course)
I also love Clara's relationship with the new Doctor, but with Matt Smith I thought her boring.
Clara and Mr. Pink's ongoing romance is sweet, with a hint of mystery.
Ok, that's the end of my (somewhat) dull lecture.
Oh, and kill the moon was officially my favorite episode. Not sure why, But I think mainly that the moon was (is) a dragon egg.

Last edited by pheonixfeather45 (Oct. 11, 2014 14:32:07)

Hello, Evil kumquat speaking, were you looking for a signature?
Well, It needed to be removed for eating cleaning purposes, and won't be back for a while.
Thanks for the meal!
pheonixfeather45
Scratcher
28 posts

pheonixfeather45 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

I also love Clara's relationship with the new Doctor, but with Matt Smith I thought her boring.
Kill the moon was officially my favorite episode. Not sure why, But I think mainly that the moon was (is) a dragon egg.

Hello, Evil kumquat speaking, were you looking for a signature?
Well, It needed to be removed for eating cleaning purposes, and won't be back for a while.
Thanks for the meal!
OmnipotentPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pheonixfeather45 wrote:

OmnipotentPotato wrote:

Ok, that's the end of my (somewhat) dull lecture.
Oh, and kill the moon was officially my favorite episode. Not sure why, But I think mainly that the moon was (is) a dragon egg.
Amy<Clara<Jones<Donna<Rory IMO.