Discuss Scratch

Squawkers13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Doctor Who Official Topic [SPOILERS]

jukyter wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

libitina wrote:

well, uh, i've been watching on and off for the past three years because i've just felt it's been awful since moffat took over, so the christmas special /really/ didn't feel like a christmas special… it's the arc-based stuff, i guess-it just doesn't make any sense to have it in there as this is traditionally an episodic show, and i feel moffat's handling of female and minority characters is awful… in the uk, we've had gay marriage legalised, but moffat's had one lesbian couple, and claims river song is bi and increases bi representation (by doing absolutely nothing to show bi identity on the show, i guess?).

I really don't want to start an argument that really is not my intention but Captain Jack Harkness is gay and has a crush on the doctor and I like to think of the Doctor as ace/aro but yeah bye I'm sorry I am probably just going to start up unnesscary riots
i was talking about moffat era in particular
Stop it already! We don't need people like you to do things like this! (Talking to the people who posted these…)
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Squawkers13 wrote:

jukyter wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

libitina wrote:

well, uh, i've been watching on and off for the past three years because i've just felt it's been awful since moffat took over, so the christmas special /really/ didn't feel like a christmas special… it's the arc-based stuff, i guess-it just doesn't make any sense to have it in there as this is traditionally an episodic show, and i feel moffat's handling of female and minority characters is awful… in the uk, we've had gay marriage legalised, but moffat's had one lesbian couple, and claims river song is bi and increases bi representation (by doing absolutely nothing to show bi identity on the show, i guess?).

I really don't want to start an argument that really is not my intention but Captain Jack Harkness is gay and has a crush on the doctor and I like to think of the Doctor as ace/aro but yeah bye I'm sorry I am probably just going to start up unnesscary riots
Stop it already! We don't need people like you to do things like this! (Talking to the people who posted these…)
People have a right to an opinion.
Not everyone needs to like the things that you like.
For example, I don't like blowing up server spawns, Xray mod, and finding people's locations, but some people do.
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Seems like things are getting a bit heated here - please keep the discussion polite and let everybody speak their piece respectfully.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
SoraDesmondEzio
Scratcher
72 posts

Peter Capaldi riding a fake horse.
Squawkers13
Scratcher
100+ posts

ImagineIt wrote:

Squawkers13 wrote:

jukyter wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

libitina wrote:

For example, I don't like blowing up server spawns, Xray mod, and finding people's locations, but some people do.
This has nothing to do with that!
(And I don't either…)
SoraDesmondEzio
Scratcher
72 posts

Squawkers13 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Squawkers13 wrote:

jukyter wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

libitina wrote:

This has nothing to do with that!
(And I don't either…)
Capaldi FAKE HORSE! IT"S FUNNY!
vulcandoctor
Scratcher
3 posts

she came

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

technoboy10 wrote:

TheAwesomePrussia wrote:

*SPOILERS*
Who else is sad Rose left? D':
Everyone. :'(
Rose Tyler….
she came back….
SoraDesmondEzio
Scratcher
72 posts

vulcandoctor wrote:

she came

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

technoboy10 wrote:

TheAwesomePrussia wrote:

*SPOILERS*
Who else is sad Rose left? D':
Everyone. :'(
Rose Tyler….
she came back….
But as The Moment. Not Rose or Bad Wolf.
Waffle27
Scratcher
500+ posts

Squawkers13 wrote:

jukyter wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

libitina wrote:

I'm really really REALLY sorry, I didn't know you were only talking about Moffat's era because I'm really stupid and gaahhhh
What did I tell you
I told you I only mess things up
Now I've offended everyone
And and and
I sincerely apoligize. To everyone. I apoligize I apoligize I apoligize. Sometimes I just don't realize my mistakes, you know? I think its because I make so many mistakes that eventually they just become routine for me.

<— Made by Blazingwave :3

ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Waffle27 wrote:

Squawkers13 wrote:

jukyter wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

libitina wrote:

I'm really really REALLY sorry, I didn't know you were only talking about Moffat's era because I'm really stupid and gaahhhh
What did I tell you
And and and
I sincerely apoligize. To everyone. I apoligize I apoligize I apoligize. Sometimes I just don't realize my mistakes, you know? I think its because I make so many mistakes that eventually they just become routine for me.
I think he was talking about jukyter.
elliebelly121100
Scratcher
61 posts

calebxy wrote:

Squawkers13 wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

libitina wrote:

christmas special was awful this year lol (as was the 50th)
You have no respect for Doctor Who.
Well, he has the right to have an opinion.
It was not awful!
I thought it was awful (the Christmas special, not the 50th).

The Christmas special wasn't awful - it wasn't very good, though. THE 50TH WAS AWEEEEESOME!

I am a Superwholocked Potterhead Oncer Divergent Tribute Nerdfighter who likes The Fault in Our Stars, and Elementary. For those of you who don't speak Fandom, that means I like Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, Divergent, The Hunger Games, Vlogbrothers, The Fault in Our Stars, and Elementary.

Waffle27
Scratcher
500+ posts

ImagineIt wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

Squawkers13 wrote:

jukyter wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

libitina wrote:

What did I tell you
And and and
But still.
I've just been causing too many arguments lately.
I think I'm making this site unsafe for people. The person said people, so maybe he was talking to me too.

SoraDesmondEzio
Scratcher
72 posts

The Keyblade Master and The Last of The Time Lords, two people from different franchises who have many connections.
1.They act like they're alone sometimes.
2.They survived death not once, but lots of times.
3.They have vehicles that travel through time and space.
4.They have companions
5.They have things that unlock doors.
6.They have secrets.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT!
Squawkers13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Waffle27 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

Squawkers13 wrote:

jukyter wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

libitina wrote:

What did I tell you
And and and
But still.
I think I'm making this site unsafe for people. The person said people, so maybe he was talking to me too.
You have >
Waffle27
Scratcher
500+ posts

Squawkers13 wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

Squawkers13 wrote:

jukyter wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

libitina wrote:

What did I tell you
And and and
But still.
You have >
And I am sincerely sorry about that. I hope you will accept my apoligies and that maybe, I know its a long shot, but that I could be forgiven. I really don't deserve it, I know, but I have come to realize my mistakes and I apoligize for them. I'm literally crying in real life right now because I have hurt so many people. I am heartless and cold and mean. I do not deserve any forgiveness, but maybe I could have some? I understand if not

Squawkers13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Waffle27 wrote:

Squawkers13 wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

Squawkers13 wrote:

jukyter wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

libitina wrote:

What did I tell you
And and and
But still.
You have >
And I am sincerely sorry about that. I hope you will accept my apoligies and that maybe, I know its a long shot, but that I could be forgiven. I really don't deserve it, I know, but I have come to realize my mistakes and I apoligize for them. I'm literally crying in real life right now because I have hurt so many people. I am heartless and cold and mean. I do not deserve any forgiveness, but maybe I could have some? I understand if not
Okay.
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Waffle27 wrote:

ImagineIt wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

Squawkers13 wrote:

jukyter wrote:

Waffle27 wrote:

libitina wrote:

What did I tell you
And and and
But still.
You haven't done a single thing to make the site unsafe.
And he wasn't talking to you. He was trying to say that if you don't like the episodes then leave.
Aqua0011
Scratcher
1 post

wait a diddly darn moment captain jack is gay
calebxy
Scratcher
100+ posts

elliebelly121100 wrote:

calebxy wrote:

Squawkers13 wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

SoraDesmondEzio wrote:

libitina wrote:

christmas special was awful this year lol (as was the 50th)
You have no respect for Doctor Who.
Well, he has the right to have an opinion.
It was not awful!
I thought it was awful (the Christmas special, not the 50th).

The Christmas special wasn't awful - it wasn't very good, though. THE 50TH WAS AWEEEEESOME!
Well, we have different opinions.

Check out my newest and best Spider-Man web-swinging game! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/273465603/
jukyter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aqua0011 wrote:

wait a diddly darn moment captain jack is gay
bi