Discuss Scratch

ngreen1266
Scratcher
98 posts

Pro Invent Inc [Looking for a journalists and game reviewer: Newspaper]

Game Review Team Update
Due to the fact that Sunnypiano quit as a game reviewer and that Wrclass can't make reviews for the December Edition, this is an updated hub for reviews.
Myself
PS. Thanks to the fact that I don't have a computer mouse, Jail Escape 1 and 2 don't work for me thanks to the controls. Someone will have to sub.
Kingofawesome
All due by the 24th

Last edited by ngreen1266 (Nov. 19, 2014 04:03:45)

talkingtoilet8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I checked the internat and it turns out “the daemonslayer” is already the name of a book! So I'm thinking of renaming it something else

TicTacManiac
Scratcher
59 posts

Co49 wrote:

@everyone
Very sorry everyone, I have been very inactive lately. I will reply to posts and assignments soon.

Don`t Worry Its Fine!

Always willing to do collabs
Check out my profile here
Comment heart and favourite my projects and follow!

Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

“Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.” Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Guys, what happened? Have we gone dead?

talkingtoilet8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Has the interview and the featured studio been donr yet? Come on we have only 10 days left

ngreen1266
Scratcher
98 posts

Zombie Car Game? Game Review
Graphics-9.0/10.0- Though the zombie faces don't look that good, everything else is great (espessaly loved the start menu)!
Clean Code-8.0/10.0- Sometimes a zombie appears on the start screen, and sometimes when I hit a zombie on the side of the car, nothing happens.
Gameplay-6.0/10.0- Cool aspect of the game and the random zombie spawning locations make it better. I think an option to go to the cloud variables from the start menus would be good, as it takes a long time to die. The idea on the game's structure is good. Some good chase music would be a nice touch. More zombies spawning at a time and zombies being able to do damage on you if you're not moving and there on the car would be possibly next steps. I can see how to kill zombies without losing health, but it is kind of hard (maybe make it easier/more clear).
Purpose-8.0/10.0- The additions of the cloud variables make the original game more interesting.
Overall-31.0/40.0
Accolades Awarded- Pro Invent Pass
Worthy to be Featured?-No.
Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Yeah! Somebody back on!

Co49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@Everyone
I'm afraid to say but I am going to leave the collaboration because I have lots of important exams ahead and I do not think I would be active enough to be the managing director of Pro Invent Inc. It has been a great collaboration and I have had a really great time, thanks for all your hard work towards the content of our newsletters. We have published very detailed and informative newsletters. I' sorry that I'll have to leave although I may be able to help out from time to time. HarryB178, as deputy managing director, you may become managing director if you want and promote someone-else to director of the general department and deputy managing director. I may be active enough to help from time to time but not active enough to be managing director. If not, then maybe you could be co-managing director with someone else. And if not, someone else could lead. If someone does want to continue, I'll post a new topic with the collaboration account and post a project full of tips for the new managing director but please let me know soon.

Thanks everyone for a great time and I hope you continue Pro Invent Inc.

-Co49

P.S
I thought this studio could be our featured studio. I think it is run by Greenleaf

Last edited by Co49 (Nov. 22, 2014 10:00:16)

HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

@Everyone
I'm afraid to say but I am going to leave the collaboration because I have lots of important exams ahead and I do not think I would be active enough to be the managing director of Pro Invent Inc. It has been a great collaboration and I have had a really great time, thanks for all your hard work towards the content of our newsletters. We have published very detailed and informative newsletters. I' sorry that I'll have to leave although I may be able to help out from time to time. HarryB178, as deputy managing director, you may become managing director if you want and promote someone-else to director of the general department and deputy managing director. I may be active enough to help from time to time but not active enough to be managing director. If not, then maybe you could be co-managing director with someone else. And if not, someone else could lead. If someone does want to continue, I'll post a new topic with the collaboration account and post a project full of tips for the new managing director but please let me know soon.

-Co49

P.S
I thought this studio could be our featured studio. I think it is run by Greenleaf

Tyman, you are the new leader of Pro Invent Inc, I will try to get the password to you ASAP, please post on my profile.
talkingtoilet8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

@Everyone

-Co49

P.S

nooooooooooooooooooooo…..

Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Co49 wrote:

@Everyone

-Co49

P.S

I see. I am sorry to see you go. I hope we can manage without you, but it wont be the same.

Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@Co49
Should I open a new topic?

Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@All
HarryB and I will open a new topic together.

Last edited by Tyman187 (Nov. 22, 2014 17:37:50)

ngreen1266
Scratcher
98 posts

Co49 wrote:

@Everyone

-Co49

P.S

ngreen1266
Scratcher
98 posts

Tyman187 wrote:

@All
Should we start posting reviews and assignments on the new topic page?
Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ngreen1266 wrote:

Tyman187 wrote:

@All
I have to post the topic first.

ngreen1266
Scratcher
98 posts

Tyman187 wrote:

ngreen1266 wrote:

Tyman187 wrote:

@All
Yeah, but when the topics done should we?
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ngreen1266 wrote:

Tyman187 wrote:

ngreen1266 wrote:

Tyman187 wrote:

@All
Yeah, but when the topics done should we?

Yes
TicTacManiac
Scratcher
59 posts

Tyman187 wrote:

@All
OKAI!

Always willing to do collabs
Check out my profile here
Comment heart and favourite my projects and follow!