Discuss Scratch

Z-infinity
Scratcher
6 posts

--=Equinox Productions=--

though i'm sad that LS left, i think Equinox sounds cooler XD doesn't really matter though for me.
AgentRoop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Z-infinity wrote:

though i'm sad that LS left, i think Equinox sounds cooler XD doesn't really matter though for me.
I don't think he's left, and I've never seen you before.

AgentRoop aka DonutTruth aka xX-SwagMaster777-Xx
(the last one is a lie)
socoolzach
Scratcher
100+ posts

AgentRoop wrote:

Z-infinity wrote:

He's Z-Dimensions
WASDgamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

Time on Scratch: 4 years using the software, 8 months on this account
Specialty: Programming
Skill in that section (1-10): 9
Activeness (1 - 10): 10 (everyday, most of the day)
Best Project (Include Link): BLoxorR 2

A 3D Space role-playing game, where you can mine, explore and fight your way through a massive galaxy!
andrewjcole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Okay, I'm back. I was banned for a bit. Got it all sorted out, so it doesn't matter now.

I read up to now, and as much as LeScratcher was a great leader, you gave AlphaAxle control and this isn't your collaberation. We'd love you to be second in command though! Honestly, you're a great leader, it's just that this is AlphaAxle's collaberation, and you kinda don't have the right to take control. Please stay!

st19_galla
Scratcher
1000+ posts

andrewjcole wrote:

Okay, I'm back. I was banned for a bit. Got it all sorted out, so it doesn't matter now.

I read up to now, and as much as LeScratcher was a great leader, you gave AlphaAxle control and this isn't your collaberation. We'd love you to be second in command though! Honestly, you're a great leader, it's just that this is AlphaAxle's collaberation, and you kinda don't have the right to take control. Please stay!
Even though I am not in… Agreed ~JT

Last edited by st19_galla (Feb. 22, 2014 13:14:43)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ | I'ᗰ ᔕT19_Gᗩᒪᒪᗩ! | ᑎEᗯ TO ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ? ᐯIᔕIT TᕼE ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰIᑎG ᑕOᗰᗰITTEE! |
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀| ᗩ GᑌIᗪE TO (ᑎOT) ᑎEᑕᖇOᑭOᔕTIᑎG! | ᐯIᔕIT TᕼE ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ ᗯIKI ᖴOᖇ ᗩᑎY ᑫᑌEᔕTIOᑎᔕ! |

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ This signature is looking a bit… вℓυє, why don't we add a bit of яє∂?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Đ₳Ɽ₦, ₳₦ ɆVłⱠ ₭Ʉ₥QɄ₳₮ ł₴ Ɇ₳₮ł₦₲ ₥Ɏ ₴ł₲₦₳₮ɄⱤɆ!
Z-demensions
Scratcher
100+ posts

AgentRoop wrote:

Z-infinity wrote:

i used to be part of the collab but because i was in kewls collab when we started the collab war i quit both.

this is a signature… MY signature…
when green flag clicked
forever
create (games)!
end
Silphaer
Scratcher
100+ posts

I wish I had seen this before, but unfortunately I have just done the forum topic for Development Incorporated.

-Y.O.L.O. You Only Live Once. Make the best of life. Do what you want to do.-
OsfameronTanamoril
Scratcher
22 posts

Time on Scratch: Lemme check… 5 months
Speciality: Hmmm… Animations
Skill in that section (1-10): Probably about 4-5
Activeness (1 - 10): 7, I am on almost every day for a lot of time
Best Project (Include Link): The Apocalypse Trailer

I wanted to join LS Inc but it sort of… Er… Died? So of course when I say this page I was overjoyed!

“Potato is Good” - OsfameronTanamoril
“The worlds still the same, there's just… Less in it.” - Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp), Pirates of the Caribbean, At worlds end
“There's and old earth saying, of great wisdom and knowledge… Allons-y!” - The Tenth Doctor (David Tennant), The End of Time, Part 2
“Before I go, I just want to say, you were Fantastic! And you know what? So was I!” The Ninth Doctor (Christopher Eccleston), The Parting of the Ways
OsfameronTanamoril
Scratcher
22 posts

Wat does Equinox mean?

“The worlds still the same, there's just… Less in it.” - Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp), Pirates of the Caribbean, At worlds end
“There's and old earth saying, of great wisdom and knowledge… Allons-y!” - The Tenth Doctor (David Tennant), The End of Time, Part 2
“Before I go, I just want to say, you were Fantastic! And you know what? So was I!” The Ninth Doctor (Christopher Eccleston), The Parting of the Ways
andrewjcole
Scratcher
500+ posts

So where are all the core members? Nobody is being active.

AgentRoop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Let's come up with a game idea.
Have you ever heard of an idle game? They're getting kind of popular and the basic idea is this:
You start out with a simple task such as clicking something again and again.
This earns you credits which you can use to buy new tasks.
You basically buy more and more mini games by earning money from the previous ones.
But the thing that makes it called an idle game is that you can multitask so that many mini games are on at the same time earning you more money, and you don't even have to play them.
Most of them have really horrible graphics but we could make one that is awesome all around, and if cloud variables ever get fixed we could make a save feature.

If everyone agrees we can start brainstorming mini game ideas and put together a base.

I just thought I'd throw out an idea because this collab needed a little jump start.

Last edited by AgentRoop (March 1, 2014 14:39:03)

(the last one is a lie)
OsfameronTanamoril
Scratcher
22 posts

AgentRoop wrote:

Have you ever heard of an idle game? They're getting kind of popular and the basic idea is this:
You basically buy more and more mini games by earning money from the previous ones.
But the thing that makes it called an idle game is that you can multitask so that many mini games are on at the same time earning you more money, and you don't even have to play them.
Most of them have really horrible graphics but we could make one that is awesome all around, and if cloud variables ever get fixed we could make a save feature.

If everyone agrees we can start brainstorming mini game ideas and put together a base.

I just thought I'd throw out an idea because this collab needed a little jump start.

I wanted to join LS Inc but it sort of… Er… Died? So of course when I say this page I was overjoyed!

AgentRoop
Scratcher
100+ posts

OsfameronTanamoril wrote:

I don't think we need help with animations currently, but it's up to alphaaxle.

(the last one is a lie)
AgentRoop
Scratcher
100+ posts

AlphaAxle wrote:

Okay, we have officially started! Also instead of co-leaders I was thinking “Head of Art/Programming/Music”
I like that idea. We need to get the equinox account active so they aren't a new scratcher anymore.

(the last one is a lie)
andrewjcole
Scratcher
500+ posts

AgentRoop wrote:

Sounds cool. Are you thinking of something like cookie clicker?

AgentRoop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yes, I've seen the app… something like that.
But much better.

(the last one is a lie)
st19_galla
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Are you guys accepting member's yet? It look's like your all set up and good to go (seeing as you are brainstorming game ideas) If so could you take a look at my application? Thanks!
~JT

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ | I'ᗰ ᔕT19_Gᗩᒪᒪᗩ! | ᑎEᗯ TO ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ? ᐯIᔕIT TᕼE ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰIᑎG ᑕOᗰᗰITTEE! |
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀| ᗩ GᑌIᗪE TO (ᑎOT) ᑎEᑕᖇOᑭOᔕTIᑎG! | ᐯIᔕIT TᕼE ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ ᗯIKI ᖴOᖇ ᗩᑎY ᑫᑌEᔕTIOᑎᔕ! |

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ This signature is looking a bit… вℓυє, why don't we add a bit of яє∂?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Đ₳Ɽ₦, ₳₦ ɆVłⱠ ₭Ʉ₥QɄ₳₮ ł₴ Ɇ₳₮ł₦₲ ₥Ɏ ₴ł₲₦₳₮ɄⱤɆ!
AgentRoop
Scratcher
100+ posts

st19_galla wrote:

Are you guys accepting member's yet? It look's like your all set up and good to go (seeing as you are brainstorming game ideas) If so could you take a look at my application? Thanks!
~JT
I'll vote for you because You are an active scratcher with great ideas.

(the last one is a lie)
AgentRoop
Scratcher
100+ posts

so i hope that alpha axle and other members will start being active again. Next step will be to brainstorm mini games and UI.

(the last one is a lie)