rainbowdash042

Scratcher Joined 1 year, 4 months ago United States

About me

I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much" and stretched his arms on the cross and died for me
CC SUGGESTIONS: OPEN!
I am making a CC really soon!!

What I'm working on

99% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Beiber on a tower about to jump. Post this on your wall if you are the other 1% sitting there with popcorn and thug glasses, screaming "DO A BACK FLIP!"

What I've been doing

Comments

You have 500 characters left.
  • Comments loading...