Discuss Scratch

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

Instinctive's Signature Shop ~ Tropical Waves

skyler_smile wrote:

Header: skyler_smile, maybe in pixel font
Colour(s): Mostly blue (around #67F4DB) and yellow (#FFF78C)
Design/Theme: Something with those colors. Other than that, it's up to you. All of your backgrounds look epic
Etc: Mebbe say “enderman lover”

PLEASE I WANT ONE SO BAD
xD

Edit: 100th post! Yay!
@skyler_smile
It was a pleasure doing business with you! KAPOW~
This was fun! Let me know if you want a new one and make it more complex and detailed!

Hey! Do you like my signature? I make signatures for everyone FOR FREE! Check it out!
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

@Crimson19
Here you go, dude!

…AND I MADE THIS TOO BECAUSE I WANTED TO MAKE A PROJECT WHILE MAKING THAT SIGNATURE
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/54902770/

I hate to give you more but could there please be more stickmen?
frown i'll get working

Did you see this??? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/54902770/

Yeah, I left an order in the Melodia shop for how I want it to play out.
Um, you're welcome..?
I read the order, but I wasn't exactly filling it out. I just figured it'd be nice to make something for you…
sigh

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. It's cool but not how I wanted it.
I think I'm really too expectant for a ‘thank you’. Usually everyone says it, and it brings me the usual joy…

What should I do? Unshare it or just keep it up there for looks?

I'll, uh… work on that signature now…

You can keep it there, it's pretty good . Thank you.

Last edited by Crimson19 (March 29, 2015 09:10:22)

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

Toffee2468 wrote:

Header: Toffee - Part of Melodia
Colour(s): My logo type of colour (My other signature didn't really match)
Design/Theme: Space-ish Melodia-like
Etc: Not animated this time! Bold, stylish font! Username bigger than POM bit!

@Toffee2468
Here you go! I really tried to pull this one off this time!
Let me know if you want a change!

its a parade of pink today

Last edited by Instinctive (March 29, 2015 09:48:12)

Hey! Do you like my signature? I make signatures for everyone FOR FREE! Check it out!
Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

angeliclayer wrote:

Header: Angeliclayer
Colour(s): Yellows and Blues
Design/Theme: something that has to do with the sky please ^^ and maybe angel wings?
Etc: erm, whatever else you think would make it look better ^^
@Angeliclayer
Curses, you have a better signature than me. I'm jealous…
Let me know when you want a change!

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

snowy_silver_741 wrote:

I have a question: Since I don't really use the forums could there be an icon request instead? If not then,

Header: Snowy Likes Silver
Colors: Pink, Blue, and White. Throw some silver in there, too.
Design/Theme: Surprise me ^^
Etc. Make it as manly and girly as possible. Oh yeah, and the font Rock Salt. Try animated too? I'm trying to challenge you >

@snowy_silver_741
I finished it! Looks pretty, interesting.

For real, honest… I didn't like the way it turned out, honestly…
So I made a second version if you don't like it either. ^-^'

ultimate pink day

Last edited by Instinctive (March 29, 2015 09:35:23)

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

xXRamenMasterXx wrote:

Header:darkness
Colour(s):Go wild with colors, I don't care! (As long as you don't use a lot of pink, that is. XD)
Design/Theme:I also don't care! I want you to use your imagination c:
Etc:Seriously. Listen to me and use your imagination, I trust your creativity! (because you're awesome.)
@XxRamenMasterxX
Finished! Ooh, I just love this one. I was gonna make this one really bright, but if it said “Darkness” on it, it wouldn't make any sense! XD
Thanks for letting me use my imagination! I really like that! Thank you very much!! I really love compliments, they're the secret ingredient that makes the signatures look good! I tried to make it match your icon, and I added a bit of my own spices to it! I hope you like it!
Oh, and let me know when you want a change!

and again with the spectacular pink day

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Instinctive wrote:

xXRamenMasterXx wrote:

Header:darkness
Colour(s):Go wild with colors, I don't care! (As long as you don't use a lot of pink, that is. XD)
Design/Theme:I also don't care! I want you to use your imagination c:
Etc:Seriously. Listen to me and use your imagination, I trust your creativity! (because you're awesome.)
@XxRamenMasterxX
Finished! Ooh, I just love this one. I was gonna make this one really bright, but if it said “Darkness” on it, it wouldn't make any sense! XD
Thanks for letting me use my imagination! I really like that! Thank you very much!! I really love compliments, they're the secret ingredient that makes the signatures look good! I tried to make it match your icon, and I added a bit of my own spices to it! I hope you like it!
Oh, and let me know when you want a change!

and again with the spectacular pink day

I really like that one. Pity I don't have anything to do with darkness.

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

We're kind of the same here, I like darkness, that being, I really like that signature,
except I have more to do with mischief/taking over the world and being a cheesy bad guy than setting fires… and darkness.
That's our main difference. XD

But yeah… Fire.. Burn everything..

Last edited by Instinctive (March 29, 2015 10:02:58)

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

We're kind of the same here, I like darkness, that being, I really like that signature,
except I have more to do with mischief/taking over the world and being a cheesy bad guy than setting fires…

Haha. I'm trying out GIMP. Maybe you'll have some help soon.

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

except I have more to do with mischief/taking over the world and being a cheesy bad guy than setting fires… and darkness.

Soon? You can learn GIMP that quick? I'd say ‘soon’ sounds like 7 months or 1 month, or 3 months. XD
I learned almost all about GIMP in about… A rough 2 years??
I made a bunch of bad looking drawings and art with it, before it actually started to look good like Photoshop. XD

(Some people used to ask if I use Adobe Photoshop, I haven't heard that question in a while now…)
One more thing, how many stickmen should be in the signature?
I feel the need to be super detailed due to the fact one stickman wasn't enough… XD

Yeah! You'd be great to have on this section! It would really help me out with all the massive amount of signature orders I just recently got…
But I managed to handle them pretty swiftly. I might not be so lucky next time…

Last edited by Instinctive (March 29, 2015 10:13:16)

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Soon? You can learn GIMP that quick? I'd say ‘soon’ sounds like 7 months or 1 month, or 3 months. XD
I made a bunch of bad looking drawings and art with it, before it actually started to look good like Photoshop. XD

(Some people used to ask if I use Adobe Photoshop, I haven't heard that question in a while now…)
I feel the need to be super detailed due to the fact one stickman wasn't enough… XD

Yeah! You'd be great to have on this section! It would really help me out with all the massive amount of signature orders I just recently got…

Maybe 5 - 10 stickmen.

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Maybe 5 - 10 stickmen.
Hey, you wanted to help me, right? With my flooding signature problem?
I figured a way we can work together, and work alongside each other.
Well, I've formulated a brilliant idea, but you don't have to follow through.

You send the trainees here, you know, the artsy ones. One day, I know I'll get too much orders I can't handle alone.
If they manage to make a customer happy, they get a credit? Or something that nominates them for a credit.

I could make the customer review the order from a score of 1 to 10, and a bit of customer comments.
10, being “completely satisfied, speechless!”.
1, being “Pitiful score, but always still good work. Don't ever give up!”.

I wanna see if these trainees can help me out. Maybe they'll hang out here, instead of only me hanging around here all the time. XD

I think Haiming might be okay with this, adapting the Trainees to help out here too, not just the music section.

Last edited by Instinctive (March 29, 2015 10:44:10)

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Maybe 5 - 10 stickmen.
Hey, you wanted to help me, right? With my flooding signature problem?
I figured a way we can work together, and work alongside each other.
Well, I've formulated a brilliant idea, but you don't have to follow through.

You send the trainees here, you know, the artsy ones. One day, I know I'll get too much orders I can't handle alone.
If they manage to make a customer happy, they get a credit? Or something that nominates them for a credit.

I could make the customer review the order from a score of 1 to 10, and a bit of customer comments.
10, being “completely satisfied, speechless!”.
1, being “Pitiful score, but always still good work. Don't ever give up!”.

I wanna see if these trainees can help me out. Maybe they'll hang out here, instead of only me hanging around here all the time. XD

I think Haiming might be okay with this, adapting the Trainees to help out here too, not just the music section.

Yeah, good idea! Tell me any day you need help.

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My first attempt at a banner with GIMP. I guess it came out okay but not that good. What do you think?

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

My first attempt at a banner with GIMP. I guess it came out okay but not that good. What do you think?

Okay? OKAY? OKAY, BUT NOT THAT GOOD!?! YOU SHUT UP! FIRST ATTEMPT, IT'S FREAKING AMAZING
This is one of those occasions, WHERE I MUST SAY SHUT UP TO YOU NO MATTER HOW BAD IT SEEMS

I FREAKED OUT, THAT IS AMAZING MAN, you freaking made me touch my face, and I freaking almost fell over when I seen my name on it, it's like “WHOAAAAAAA!!! THAT'S AMAZING HOLY– WHA??? WOW!!”

I need a fan, I need to chill out, that is, just amazing, dude, thank you so much! I'll be sure to use it sometime! There it goes… Into my USB!! Yeah! Again, that is amazing..!

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Okay? OKAY? OKAY, BUT NOT THAT GOOD!?! YOU SHUT UP! FIRST ATTEMPT, IT'S FREAKING AMAZING
This is one of those occasions, WHERE I MUST SAY SHUT UP TO YOU NO MATTER HOW BAD IT SEEMS

I FREAKED OUT, THAT IS AMAZING MAN, you freaking made me touch my face, and I freaking almost fell over when I seen my name on it, it's like “WHOAAAAAAA!!! THAT'S AMAZING HOLY– WHA??? WOW!!”

I need a fan, I need to chill out, that is, just amazing, dude, thank you so much! I'll be sure to use it sometime! There it goes… Into my USB!! Yeah! Again, that is amazing..!

Woah thanks. I didn't think you'd use it as it lacks colour effects. I still need to get used to the tools before I start accepting orders though. Maybe a month or so to get used to the basic ones than the rest of the year to master.

Last edited by Crimson19 (March 29, 2015 11:19:36)

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Woah thanks. I didn't think you'd use it as it lacks colour effects. I still need to get used to the tools before I start accepting orders though. Maybe a month or so to get used to the basic ones than the rest of the year to master.

Infact, I'll (and the trainees) accept some of the basic orders but leave you to the advanced ones.

Last edited by Crimson19 (March 29, 2015 11:21:37)

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Man, I don't need silly-willy color effects for it to look good. It looks simple, and effective, that's the part that I like about this the most. It's impressive, and yet simple. Just because it's simple, doesn't mean it's bad. I've been observing all the vector artists recently, you know how their art looks simple but effective with the use of colors? They only need a good looking shade of, let's say, matching blue and gray, and sharp, clean appearances using vector. They achieve a powerful, simple, effective, look.

That's how it looks, clean, with the blurred art in the background…
I never really expected this from you so soon, that's also maybe the part where I'm really appalled, and still shocked about. XD

But I've been really trying to apply more details, like drop-shadows behind text, and glowing text, and additional textures instead of using just one or two..

Last edited by Instinctive (March 29, 2015 11:31:52)

snowy_silver_741
Scratcher
7 posts

Instinctive wrote:

snowy_silver_741 wrote:

I have a question: Since I don't really use the forums could there be an icon request instead? If not then,

Header: Snowy Likes Silver
Colors: Pink, Blue, and White. Throw some silver in there, too.
Design/Theme: Surprise me ^^
Etc. Make it as manly and girly as possible. Oh yeah, and the font Rock Salt. Try animated too? I'm trying to challenge you >

@snowy_silver_741
I finished it! Looks pretty, interesting.

For real, honest… I didn't like the way it turned out, honestly…
So I made a second version if you don't like it either. ^-^'

ultimate pink day

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING BUT THANKS. I hope quote means reply…. Thanks again lol

when I receive [A smile from you, v]
say [Have a nice day!] for (2) secs
olivegranger
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi! Can I ask for a signature?

Header: Olive
Colour(s): Blues, green, purple, white, pale pink
Design/Theme: Ummm… idk maybe put a bunch of olives in the backround?
Etc: whatever you think makes it look good!
Uhh.. also.. how do you use a signature? Like how do you get it to show up?

hey sup fam