Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Instinctive's Signature Shop ~ Tropical Waves

Liam4177 wrote:

Header: Liam4177
Colour(s): Lime Green
Design/Theme: Voxel (Pixels)
Etc: Can You Have The Font Of The Header in NesFont? ( Nintendo Entertainment system font like this: http://font.1001freefonts.netdna-cdn.com/font_preview_character_map.php?f=7226&c=000000 )
Thankyou, my old signiture got deleted and I think you will do a good job!

Taken.

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Liam4177 wrote:

Etc: Can You Have The Font Of The Header in NesFont? ( Nintendo Entertainment system font like this: http://font.1001freefonts.netdna-cdn.com/font_preview_character_map.php?f=7226&c=000000 )

Taken.

It looks pretty pixally… How's this:

Liam4177
Scratcher
100+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Liam4177 wrote:

Taken.

It looks pretty pixally… How's this:

Thats Fantastic! Thank you! Recommending this to others.

Molley24
Scratcher
40 posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Molley24 wrote:

Header: Molley24
Colour(s):Aquamarine, blue, turquoise blue, and different shades of blue/green
Design/Theme: I would like it to be the beach, right at the shoreline, with the tropical looking blue colors of the water. Also, maybe some seashells on the beach?
Etc: If possible, maybe a dolphin jumping out in the water? I don't know if I'm asking too much, but that would be SO pretty! If this is too much, just do what you think would look good. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Taken.

EDIT: Nevermind, there is a ridiculous amount of things here.
Okay, sorry for asking so much! How about making a simple one? Can I re-order?
And, also, how do I upload a signature???

Last edited by Molley24 (July 1, 2015 16:24:16)

Hi! I'm Molley24!
I am a musician, artist, and hopeful writer, and I have a dog, Molley!
Molley24
Scratcher
40 posts

Molley24 wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Molley24 wrote:

Header: Molley24
Colour(s):Aquamarine, blue, turquoise blue, and different shades of blue/green
Design/Theme: I would like it to be the beach, right at the shoreline, with the tropical looking blue colors of the water. Also, maybe some seashells on the beach?
Etc: If possible, maybe a dolphin jumping out in the water? I don't know if I'm asking too much, but that would be SO pretty! If this is too much, just do what you think would look good. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Taken.

EDIT: Nevermind, there is a ridiculous amount of things here.
Okay, sorry for asking so much! How about making a simple one? Can I re-order?
And, also, how do I upload a signature???
Actually, don't worry about it- I don't really need one. Thanks!

Last edited by Molley24 (July 2, 2015 01:01:06)

Hi! I'm Molley24!
I am a musician, artist, and hopeful writer, and I have a dog, Molley!
EverDesign
Scratcher
2 posts

Please can I have a signature?
Header: EverDesign
Colour(s): Similar to my logo colours but maybe some more greens.
Design/theme: Just the same theme as my logo, maybe you could make up a pattern to go round the edge?[/b
Etc: Please could it be the theme of my logo. Also can it say next to the big writing (EverDesign), Design forever, because that's my… ‘motto’, I guess… :)

If it helps, @Sunsetly made my logo! :P
Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EverDesign wrote:

Please can I have a signature?
Header: EverDesign
Colour(s): Similar to my logo colours but maybe some more greens.
Design/theme: Just the same theme as my logo, maybe you could make up a pattern to go round the edge?[/b
Etc: Please could it be the theme of my logo. Also can it say next to the big writing (EverDesign), Design forever, because that's my… ‘motto’, I guess… :)

If it helps, @Sunsetly made my logo! :P

Taken.

EverDesign
Scratcher
2 posts

Ok, great! Thanks!
purplebook163
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello! Would you like this shop to be listed in the Shop Directory?

The Shop Directory is a stickied topic that contains a list of shops and examples of work so that Scratchers can choose the best shop for what they want. To find out more, you can read this. To find out how to get this shop listed, you can read this. If you don't want your shop listed, that's fine.

You can ask me anything, even if it's not Scratch related, on my profile. Use this cloud to write out cloud variables in the forums. ☁

Desktop: My browser/operating system: Windows 7, Firefox 38.0 and/or Chrome 43.0.2357.130, Flash 18.0 (release 0);
Dad's Laptop: My browser/operating system: Windows 7, Firefox 38.0 and/or Chrome, Flash 18.0 (release 0);
Tablet: My browser/operating system: Android Linux 4.4.2, Chrome 43.0.2357.93, No Flash version;
My Lapotop: , Flash 24.0 (release 0)

See a flappy bird game I made. Let me know if you beat my high score of 2!
cazalet
Scratcher
40 posts

please may I have one?

I like red and hearts and trees you can make the rest up

Instinctive
Scratcher
100+ posts

purplebook163 wrote:

The Shop Directory is a stickied topic that contains a list of shops and examples of work so that Scratchers can choose the best shop for what they want. To find out more, you can read this. To find out how to get this shop listed, you can read this. If you don't want your shop listed, that's fine.
Sure, definitely! Sorry, it's been inactive here. I haven't been tending to its needs recently due to things I had to do.

Hey! Do you like my signature? I make signatures for everyone FOR FREE! Check it out!
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Instinctive wrote:

purplebook163 wrote:

Sure, definitely! Sorry, it's been inactive here. I haven't been tending to its needs recently due to things I had to do.

purplebook163
Scratcher
500+ posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

purplebook163 wrote:

Awesome! Could you please fill out the form?

Name of Shop:
Description of shop: (This is pretty much your advertisement. Put whatever you please here. Example: Scratcher's logo shop will get your order done in three days or less with a wide variety of styles, fonts, and colors available.)
Example of work: (Please put an example for each thing you do. So if you do music and logos, please put an example of your music and a logo. This could be a link, picture, etc.)
Category(s): (Sprites, ideas, music, signatures and logos, art, script, review, etc.)
Link:
Owner(s):
Currently Hiring: (Yes or No)

You can ask me anything, even if it's not Scratch related, on my profile. Use this cloud to write out cloud variables in the forums. ☁

Desktop: My browser/operating system: Windows 7, Firefox 38.0 and/or Chrome 43.0.2357.130, Flash 18.0 (release 0);
Dad's Laptop: My browser/operating system: Windows 7, Firefox 38.0 and/or Chrome, Flash 18.0 (release 0);
Tablet: My browser/operating system: Android Linux 4.4.2, Chrome 43.0.2357.93, No Flash version;

Hamish752
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'd kind of like a change in signature because my current one is getting a bit old, and it looks pretty terrible .
Header: Hamish752
Colour(s): Black, with a red outline.
Design/Theme: Like my logo, but without the lighting bolt. Can you make it a little shorter then my current siggy, so that it still has room for a line of text. I don't really know about image dimensions, so anything that fits those requirements. And can I have the text in white, and any font that looks big and bold .
Thanks once again!

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hamish752 wrote:

I'd kind of like a change in signature because my current one is getting a bit old, and it looks pretty terrible .
Design/Theme: Like my logo, but without the lighting bolt. Can you make it a little shorter then my current siggy, so that it still has room for a line of text. I don't really know about image dimensions, so anything that fits those requirements. And can I have the text in white, and any font that looks big and bold .
Thanks once again!

Taken.

Hamish752
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Hamish752 wrote:

Thanks once again!

Taken.
Thanks

Crimson19
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hamish752 wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Hamish752 wrote:

Thanks once again!

Taken.
Thanks

Sorry I didn't finish your order, it seems you've got it from somewhere else though.

BUMP

purplebook163
Scratcher
500+ posts

purplebook163 wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Instinctive wrote:

purplebook163 wrote:

Awesome! Could you please fill out the form?

Name of Shop:
Description of shop: (This is pretty much your advertisement. Put whatever you please here. Example: Scratcher's logo shop will get your order done in three days or less with a wide variety of styles, fonts, and colors available.)
Example of work: (Please put an example for each thing you do. So if you do music and logos, please put an example of your music and a logo. This could be a link, picture, etc.)
Category(s): (Sprites, ideas, music, signatures and logos, art, script, review, etc.)
Link:
Owner(s):
Currently Hiring: (Yes or No)

Hamish752
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Crimson19 wrote:

Hamish752 wrote:

Crimson19 wrote:

Hamish752 wrote:

Thanks once again!

Taken.
Thanks

Sorry I didn't finish your order, it seems you've got it from somewhere else though.

BUMP
Well actually….. I'm still looking for it, if your still able to make it. I made this one using a free signature generator and I don't particularly like it.

coolgem923
Scratcher
100+ posts

Header: Coolgem
Colour(s): White and Blue
Design/Theme: Matching with my profile picture.
Etc: Heres a PDN file of my profile picture.

, Flash 32.0 (release 0)
;