Discuss Scratch

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Club Penguin Official Topic

Kinda sad that it ended. I played it a lot in about 2013-2015..
Oddly, I still have a chef penguin plush, and I'm pretty sure I still have the figurines too (just gotta do some looking)
I might get around to playing Club Penguin Rewritten soon though..

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
RobloxMaster225
Scratcher
17 posts

i remember when i had so many coins because i was a tour guide
weird how i still got coins for being a tour guide even though i didnt do any tours

i like memes
also despacito is cool
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welp, Club Penguin Rewritten is gone. I think we've lost all leftovers from the original Club Penguin by this point :-(

RandomCatz4Life
Scratcher
100+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

Welp, Club Penguin Rewritten is gone. I think we've lost all leftovers from the original Club Penguin by this point :-(
Free Penguin and cpps.me are still around

she / her / hers

<3
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

RIP
I created an account on there before.

RandomCatz4Life
Scratcher
100+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

RIP
I created an account on there before.
You don't need an email for freepenguin. You also get free membership, free coins, free nameglow, free everything.

she / her / hers

<3
MeIoetta
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I donated 100k coins in club penguin rewritten and it made it to charity before it shut down.

i love jellyfish
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Imma download Club Penguin Island when I get back home.

#RobloxIsStillBetter
Cub56
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Apparently Club Penguin Island requires a membership to do almost everything other than the most insultingly simple things though…

It's like saying “If you don't have a membership you can't do any of these missions, but you can still waddle around the non-member regions of the island, dance and wave, and talk to some of your friends!”

Check out Life Raft Survival, my new advanced sandbox survival game with crafting, building, transportation, weather events, tropical storms, and more!

In the game you're stranded at sea after a mysterious crash and must survive in an unforgiving tropical island environment collecting resources and crafting, in an attempt to finally be rescued.

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cub56 wrote:

Apparently Club Penguin Island requires a membership to do almost everything other than the most insultingly simple things though…

It's like saying “If you don't have a membership you can't do any of these missions, but you can still waddle around the non-member regions of the island, dance and wave, and talk to some of your friends!”
This is why Roblox is more forgiving.
TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cub56 wrote:

I think you're exaggerating a bit there..
Of course you can't do the missions or wear anything but a shirt but you can enjoy a lot of games, food and chatting. Yeah it's still very membership-centric but so was the original game, plus everything's still in development on CPI- they're gonna add more stuff overall, so some of it's got to be for non-members.
I won't deny that they do exaggerate what you can do as a non member, though.

*Drinks ketchup*
there is no ethical consumption under capitalism my dudes
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Want to make a fantasy world everyone on scratch can use? Click here!
G'thorpax the Unspoken
PurpleRabbit07
Scratcher
100+ posts

NoxSpooth wrote:

ToxicQuillz wrote:

Ha, I remember confusing/trolling everyone there back in the early days.

Animeboy975 wrote:

I used to love this website, but now Disney is getting really greedy and having flipping movie parties. Monsters University Party? Star Wars Party? What's next, flipping Batman & Robin Party?
No, more of a Spiderman and Captain America party.
A Ratchet & Clank party would be okay to me.

Well. NB. Monsters university, star wars, marvel are all by DISNEY.
Batman & Robin is DC. Ratchet & clank isn't disney either.

TheRealNetherBefore
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Club penguin island just added the box dimension into the game. The music is exactly the same (or at least sounds very similar) and aside from a few changes to the box dimension itself it's basically the same thing, which is a good improvement for CPI.

*Drinks ketchup*
there is no ethical consumption under capitalism my dudes
Small Games | Tips and Advice | Boredom Cat | Misc
Want to make a fantasy world everyone on scratch can use? Click here!
G'thorpax the Unspoken
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I decided to play Club Penguin Island and it looks really fun. It's pretty much Animal Jam and Roblox combined. (You can design your own clothibg.)
maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

I decided to play Club Penguin Island and it looks really fun. It's pretty much Animal Jam and Roblox combined. (You can design your own clothibg.)
but animal jam didn’t allow that

Spy sappin' my signature!

EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lol, remember when Club Penguin actually still existed?

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Looking back, I'm disappointed that me from my childhood never got to play Club Penguin. tbh around the time when I would've probably joined Club Penguin I was just some kid lurking around the internet looking for free Flash games that I could play in a web browser without downloading anything because the download warning thing on Internet Explorer scared me.

bottom text
Hans5958
Scratcher
100+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

Lol, remember when Club Penguin actually still existed?

CatsUnited wrote:

Looking back, I'm disappointed that me from my childhood never got to play Club Penguin. tbh around the time when I would've probably joined Club Penguin I was just some kid lurking around the internet looking for free Flash games that I could play in a web browser without downloading anything because the download warning thing on Internet Explorer scared me.
Club Penguin Rewritten. It's back, but watch out with the password leaks.

some people wrote:

something about Club Penguin Island
Club Penguin Island is a joke. The point is just for cash grab. No excuses. I mean, why do a company that is known by it's Avengers and Star Wars disband a popular MMO game? Don't they have enough resources to withstand the traffic? Also, Club Penguin needs less resources than Club Penguin Island. Everything must be for profit.

Just an ordinary Scratcher who makes projects and surfs the forums.
Main accountAlternative accountMain account projectsAlternative account projectsMain website (GitHub) • 398 posts as of 20 June 2021

Google for my posts: ZjpZ867tgFSohdGEMaeyXSvAQSyXk5Ew • Google users, please click this link to see the full post.
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hans5958 wrote:

Club Penguin Rewritten. It's back, but watch out with the password leaks.

I recommend not to play this actually since the team is toxic and password leaks, I recommend Club Penguin Online, it’s much better imo.

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
TailsFanV51
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mathfreak231 wrote:

Talk about that illogical MMO game where you need a membership to wear just about anything.
you mean Roblox?

Come check out Sonic LUX, my Sonic thing!