Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Things I'm Making and Creating
- » [b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
- Lozer1234_9
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
Hi guys, I know I am a small creator, but I decided to create my own Topic.
This will allow me to keep people posted without having to make “Announcement” projects.

(credit to Wing_Easter for making the Blinkie up above)
We can also chat, and people can ask me stuff (I may or may not respond, depends if I notice it or not), but we do have a few rules
1. You can't make 4 or more posts in a row before another person makes a post (except me, in the case of announcements)
2. No bullying, attention grabbing (spamming and being annoying on purpose), or talking about anything that isn't scratch appropriate (scratch might have the best moderation out there, but some people will be mean)
3. If someone does break rule 2, report them using the scratch feature and let me know (don't make it a big thing)
4. Bump/bumping (which stands for “bring up my post”) is allowed, but you can't use it for attention grabbing, and it can't be obnoxious/done repeatedly within a short time period
5. If the scratch team posts something here, obey them (otherwise they might close the topic for rule violation)
6. Do not advertise projects here just to get views (if you wanna share something you think we might like, sure. But if you just want attention, that is a violation of rule 2)
7. No sharing art that you didn't personally make yourself without crediting the person who did (for example, in my Blinkie I have, I credited the scratcher who made it)
8. If you are talking about the
Original
Starwalker
make sure to type it like that, with the second half of his name in yellow (to do that, type a set of square brackets, then type “color=yellow”, then end it by saying “slash color” in brackets after what u wanted to have be yellow is yellow)
(violation of rule 8 is not a crime. If you see someone who broke rule 8, simply let them know they made a mistake. Even if it happens multiple times, you will never get in trouble, only CORRECTED)
Hope you guys have fun. Also remember that I won't always be online and won't be on this Topic all the time, so don't get upset if I don't respond to you immediately. Have fun guys!
This will allow me to keep people posted without having to make “Announcement” projects.

(credit to Wing_Easter for making the Blinkie up above)
We can also chat, and people can ask me stuff (I may or may not respond, depends if I notice it or not), but we do have a few rules
1. You can't make 4 or more posts in a row before another person makes a post (except me, in the case of announcements)
2. No bullying, attention grabbing (spamming and being annoying on purpose), or talking about anything that isn't scratch appropriate (scratch might have the best moderation out there, but some people will be mean)
3. If someone does break rule 2, report them using the scratch feature and let me know (don't make it a big thing)
4. Bump/bumping (which stands for “bring up my post”) is allowed, but you can't use it for attention grabbing, and it can't be obnoxious/done repeatedly within a short time period
5. If the scratch team posts something here, obey them (otherwise they might close the topic for rule violation)
6. Do not advertise projects here just to get views (if you wanna share something you think we might like, sure. But if you just want attention, that is a violation of rule 2)
7. No sharing art that you didn't personally make yourself without crediting the person who did (for example, in my Blinkie I have, I credited the scratcher who made it)
8. If you are talking about the
Original
Starwalker
make sure to type it like that, with the second half of his name in yellow (to do that, type a set of square brackets, then type “color=yellow”, then end it by saying “slash color” in brackets after what u wanted to have be yellow is yellow)
(violation of rule 8 is not a crime. If you see someone who broke rule 8, simply let them know they made a mistake. Even if it happens multiple times, you will never get in trouble, only CORRECTED)
Hope you guys have fun. Also remember that I won't always be online and won't be on this Topic all the time, so don't get upset if I don't respond to you immediately. Have fun guys!
- Kris-Kros-Aplesauce
-
Scratcher
35 posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
hello
I guess I'm an “artist”
PLS HELP ME I CANT STOP DRAWING KRIS FROM DELTARUNE
I guess I'm an “artist”
PLS HELP ME I CANT STOP DRAWING KRIS FROM DELTARUNE
- sarai_lae
-
Scratcher
8 posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
hiiii im an artist and a music person, i have never drawn kris deltarune
- Kris-Kros-Aplesauce
-
Scratcher
35 posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
hiiii im an artist and a music person, i have never drawn kris deltarune
hello, uhhhhhhh…. nice to meet you- I also do art and really enjoy music yk (for some reason I especially enjoys the video game songs/soundtracks)
also not everyone part of the deltarune community its ok
- purplebunny63
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
DID SOMEBODY SAY NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD? IM HUGE NERD HEY! WHO WANTS TO PLAY MATHDIDDILYOSO?
- Lozer1234_9
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
DID SOMEBODY SAY NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD? IM HUGE NERD HEY! WHO WANTS TO PLAY MATHDIDDILYOSO?Welcome! This Topic is not only for me to make announcements for my followers, but also for us creative fans and creators to chill.
Also what is “MATHDIDDILYOSO”?
- sarai_lae
-
Scratcher
8 posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
oh cool mucho gusto broskihiiii im an artist and a music person, i have never drawn kris deltarune
hello, uhhhhhhh…. nice to meet you- I also do art and really enjoy music yk (for some reason I especially enjoys the video game songs/soundtracks)
also not everyone part of the deltarune community its ok
- purplebunny63
-
Scratcher
1000+ posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
MATHDIDDILYOSO, PI PI PI, SINGING FIIIIIIIIIB-ONACHI NACHI NACHI NACHI, STRONGER, BRAVER, ALWAYS WORKING HARDER, 3.14!DID SOMEBODY SAY NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD? IM HUGE NERD HEY! WHO WANTS TO PLAY MATHDIDDILYOSO?Welcome! This Topic is not only for me to make announcements for my followers, but also for us creative fans and creators to chill.
Also what is “MATHDIDDILYOSO”?
- Lozer1234_9
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
I made a beta test for a future game I am working on
Here is the link, let me know what y'all think
Click Here
Here is the link, let me know what y'all think
Click Here
- Moldysanvich
-
Scratcher
54 posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
Anyone like Valve games? Like Portal or Team Fortress 2?
- Lozer1234_9
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
Anyone like Valve games? Like Portal or Team Fortress 2?Love Portal one and two
- dino_NUGGIESwow
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
yuri
- Lozer1234_9
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
yuriEven though I am a straight male, I am a fan of Yuri ships
- dino_NUGGIESwow
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
defomomo is the peakest yuri everyuriEven though I am a straight male, I am a fan of Yuri ships
- manholecan
-
Scratcher
2 posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
hiya hyd? anyways i jaus wanted to say, with school starting up i will be less likely to respond to things, but lwk i do have othwr apps i check more often
- dino_NUGGIESwow
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
fghtgdkdgfhfgdhsgf
- Lozer1234_9
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
hiya hyd? anyways i jaus wanted to say, with school starting up i will be less likely to respond to things, but lwk i do have othwr apps i check more oftenk
- sarai_lae
-
Scratcher
8 posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
hiya hyd? anyways i jaus wanted to say, with school starting up i will be less likely to respond to things, but lwk i do have othwr apps i check more often














- dino_NUGGIESwow
-
Scratcher
100+ posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
made one of those things where it's like the character's being held up for my OC shady
- manholecan
-
Scratcher
2 posts
[b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)
I do use 1st syllable diss, 2nd syllable chord, more often, you can find me with this username
- Discussion Forums
- » Things I'm Making and Creating
-
» [b]⭐The Fun, Silly, and Nonsensical Topic for Nerds, Gamers, Artists, Writers, and Music Composers!⭐[/b] (rules on first page)