Discuss Scratch

AgentSmiley
Scratcher
8 posts

I need ideas for another Smiley the Shark Movie

Hello, everyone. I am AgentSmiley. I am the founder of the #AgentSmileyForever movement, the creator of The OFFICIAL Smiley the Shark Appreciation Studio, a game developer, a musician, an artist, the second FunnyKnuckles, and a film director with a growing catalogue.

On June 21st, I made a forum topic asking people to tell me what they wanted to see in Smiley 2: Indignant Lament, only to be left with minimal engagement. The sequel to Smiley IV: Antihalation is in the early stages of development, and since I want nothing less than the best result, I decided to come back and use the power of democracy.

My artistic vision is still important to the final product, so i reserve the right to deny any ideas i deem unfit for the movie, such as:

  • Radical non-Smiley sentiments
  • Anti-Smiley propaganda
  • Material that would defame or discredit the movement
  • Blasphemous plot points or material

This topic will be linked in the description of the final product. Thank you for participating and have a Smiled day.

#AgentSmileyForever
FunnyKnuckles
Scratcher
2 posts

I need ideas for another Smiley the Shark Movie

Alright hear me out. Smiley's saved the world four times now. Where do we go from here? The only logical next step is that the WORLD must save Smiley. In his greatest hour of need. Who will step up? Find out on the next episode of Sonic X
AgentSmiley
Scratcher
8 posts

I need ideas for another Smiley the Shark Movie

FunnyKnuckles wrote:

Alright hear me out. Smiley's saved the world four times now. Where do we go from here? The only logical next step is that the WORLD must save Smiley. In his greatest hour of need. Who will step up? Find out on the next episode of Sonic X
that is an interesting narrative subversion… i'll integrate this

do you have any suggestions for the finer details of the plot?

Last edited by AgentSmiley (July 30, 2026 02:45:12)

FunnyKnuckles
Scratcher
2 posts

I need ideas for another Smiley the Shark Movie

Something like… Smiley realizes he's done everything he can to make the world a better place, and begins to lose meaning because he's done literally everything someone can do. So then he wants a new purpose, and then maybe other characters like Wes Weasley or Breezie can show up or help. I dunno. Just my one minute brainstorm

Powered by DjangoBB