Discuss Scratch
- Discussion Forums
- » Project Ideas
- » I need ideas for a Smiley the Shark Movie.
- AgentSmiley
-
Scratcher
8 posts
I need ideas for a Smiley the Shark Movie.
Hello, my friends. I am @AgentSmiley, a Scratcher dedicated to making Smiley the Shark known among the masses.
I made a Smiley the Shark film called Smiley: Origins, which you can watch here. I would like to make a sequel to truly explore my character in depth, but I can't do it alone. I need talented people, Smiley Enjoyers or not, to give me some ideas of things I can put in the film, like plot points, characters, dialogue, and more.
My artistic vision is still important to the final product, so i reserve the right to deny any ideas i deem unfit for the #AgentSmileyForever movement, such as:
Since this is a collaborative effort (a first for the movement), the final cut of the movie will have a link to this topic in the credits.
#AgentSmileyForever
I made a Smiley the Shark film called Smiley: Origins, which you can watch here. I would like to make a sequel to truly explore my character in depth, but I can't do it alone. I need talented people, Smiley Enjoyers or not, to give me some ideas of things I can put in the film, like plot points, characters, dialogue, and more.
My artistic vision is still important to the final product, so i reserve the right to deny any ideas i deem unfit for the #AgentSmileyForever movement, such as:
- Radical non-Smiley sentiments
- Anti-Smiley propaganda
- Depictions of the Oligarchy in an overly positive light
- Material that would defame and discredit the #AgentSmileyForever movement
- Disrespect towards Smiley
- Material containing the Anti-Smiley Collective's Agenda
Since this is a collaborative effort (a first for the movement), the final cut of the movie will have a link to this topic in the credits.
#AgentSmileyForever
- AgentSmiley
-
Scratcher
8 posts
I need ideas for a Smiley the Shark Movie.
bump
any ideas are appreciated
any ideas are appreciated
- AgentSmiley
-
Scratcher
8 posts
I need ideas for a Smiley the Shark Movie.
hello, everyone! thank you for your kind suggestions. the movie is nearing completion, so i'll need to close this topic! Smiley cares 
#AgentSmileyForever

#AgentSmileyForever
- Discussion Forums
- » Project Ideas
-
» I need ideas for a Smiley the Shark Movie.