Discuss Scratch

ketchupboi76
Scratcher
49 posts

Awesome video game music!

Easily the Bust-A-Groove 1 and 2 OST's. Check them out on youtube if you can!
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzhtbUhsjYlkxW7EHkImNl6ZgLcby4FxW
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzhtbUhsjYlm_eyI5jUUmuRuYRYLUScsl

Hey, I'm Ketchupboi! Or you can just call me Ketchup!
I am an
- Autistic
- Asexual
- who is an extreme nerd about many obscure things!
I use he/him pronouns btw, and I am a big fan of
Sonic the Hedgehog, Rhythm Games, Fighting Games, and old anime!
I hope everyone accepts my presence!
crosspoint1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic schoolhouse. 100%

“Never gonna give you up, Never gonna let you down, Never gonna run around or hurt you”- Rick Astley
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

crosspoint1 wrote:

Sonic schoolhouse. 100%
on that note, schoolhouse trouble from baldi's basics classic remastered

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
Interstellar-TV
Scratcher
100+ posts

The soundtrack to Grim Fandango Remastered. I've never played this game in my life, but I want to. It's an awesome combination of film noir jazz, bebop, mariachi, and more. It's such a good soundtrack.

► INTERSTELLAR-TV ◄

“Meatballs, tasty”

~Jonathan Coulton

Maker of art, songs, and other various nonsense
-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace
Scratcher
500+ posts

Duplicate topic

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:34:12)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

• Saturn, it/its
  • cooler than you
  • eats kumquats for breakfast
  • all your base are belong to us

Paddle2See quoted me lesgoo

my first time quoting TOLORS B)

What are you looking at?
SXPHHlRE
Scratcher
100+ posts

King of Fighters has a really good OST, they cover lots of music genres (Blues, jazz, rock, heck, even fusion, etc.), and they also have arranged soundtracks where they are actually played by live instruments.

I think some really good songs they arranged are pretty much every Arashi no Saxophone (as of now, there are five), Psycho Soldier, Blue Mary's Blues, and Kurikinton (Kurikinton was in Fatal Fury, but also in KOF because their respective fighter of the song is in KOF.)

On hiatus, but I may be more active on forums.
Fyter
Scratcher
17 posts

I have three in mind that I think are some of the best video game OSTs, those being the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky OST, the Celeste OST and the Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 OST.

You know, I really wasn't a fan of PMD:EoS while playing through it. There were so many things that were annoying during gameplay, but if I have to give any credit to it, it had an excellent story (this excludes the post-game) and musical score. The people in charge of the soundtrack knew what the game/story was best at - the sense of adventure and discovery. Those feelings were reflected perfectly in the soundtrack. The use of leitmotifs may not be used in a ground-breaking way per say, but it's used in very nice ways. And the composition is filled with such emotion; I still get chills listening to some of these songs. No joke.

Secondly, the Celeste OST. Celeste may just be one of if not my favorite game, just. Ever. It masterfully integrates every aspect of the game into telling its story, going as far as the literal difficulty of a level being representative of the state of Madeline's character. And a great way it implements it as well is through Lena Raine's amazing OST. The music in the levels are very adaptive, depending on how far you are in each chapter. It's been a while since I played Celeste though so I can't really develop my point much but if I can say anything it's this: play Celeste. Now

And finally, Pac-Man Championship Edition 2. This is a Pac-Man game. Namco did not have to make this game's soundtrack such a banger. But they did anyway. Why? I don't know. But I'm glad they sold the soundtrack on CD. I now own the soundtrack of the world's game of all time.
Polargaming64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Interstellar-TV wrote:

The soundtrack to Grim Fandango Remastered. I've never played this game in my life, but I want to. It's an awesome combination of film noir jazz, bebop, mariachi, and more. It's such a good soundtrack.
Good choice. As someone who’s played the game, it may feel a bit dated, but it’s one of my favorite games of all time. Went in completely blind and was blown away. If you get the chance you should 100% pick it up

I’m Polar! I’m an artist and designer. When I’m not drawing, I am usually playing video games (my favorite is Persona 4 Golden). I’m currently playing Yakuza Kiwami 2, The Talos Principle and Bendy and the Dark Revival.
You can find me in a few forums, but mainly the Sonic the Hedgehog and Nintendo ones.
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Prob the classic sounding Pixel games. Like Mario, Undertale, and more!

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
Monsters_IncFan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Driver San Francisco fas a decent soundtrack, but it’s not really fitting to the actual game!

Reach for the sky
and hold your head up high
For tonight
and every night
you're a superstar
And don't you be afraid
Think of all the friends you've made
Like any other night you've got your name in lights
You're a superstar

Love inc - you're a superstar, absolutely awesome song
Monsters_IncFan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Gut_Mi wrote:

Deep Space Sonata and Toy Story Main Theme from LittleBigPlanet 2
You mean you’ve got a friend in me?

Reach for the sky
and hold your head up high
For tonight
and every night
you're a superstar
And don't you be afraid
Think of all the friends you've made
Like any other night you've got your name in lights
You're a superstar

Love inc - you're a superstar, absolutely awesome song
Cyrik77
Scratcher
4 posts

Has anyone here heard of Sayonara Wild Hearts? It has one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard, and the game is pretty epic too, it's a rhythm game where you swordfight on motorcycles and also turn tarot cards into the sword and the motorcycle

Not new to scratch, just created a new account because I haven't been on in months

I make visual effects and music and stuff
-Enby, They/Them pronouns please!
-Plays HK waaayyy too much, I have all but 5 bosses done on radiant, if you know what that means
-Can't think of anything specific, but if you have any questions you can go to my profile
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Seriously? Nobody mentioned this yet?

The Rez soundtrack is full of bangers too

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
Splatoon-Agent2
Scratcher
1 post

Any tack from Super Mario Galaxy, especially the Purple Coins.
ILikePhineasAndFerb
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Two words: Sonic. Adventure.

Phin or ILP&F/Male/Autistic moron/Pokemon Thread veteran
Some boards I've made (with more to come, eventually):Kiff/Beastars
use shift + down arrow

Metal Sonic wrote:

You can't do anything, so don't even try it. Get some help.
-TheEmptyVoidOfSpace
Scratcher
500+ posts

edit: im an idiot :skull:

Last edited by -TheEmptyVoidOfSpace (July 13, 2023 17:49:54)

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:34:12)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

• Saturn, it/its
  • cooler than you
  • eats kumquats for breakfast
  • all your base are belong to us

Paddle2See quoted me lesgoo

my first time quoting TOLORS B)

What are you looking at?
sakf504
Scratcher
100+ posts

I had to bump this thread just to bring up Eschatos. The WHOLE sountrack for that matter, although Silver Lining and Stellar Light are my personal favorites.

Introducing Pizza Hut's new Ultimate Stuffed Crust Pizza. With tons of toppings and cheese baked right into the crust, it's unlike anything you've ever seen. For just $12.99, choose from two ultimate recipes for your crust. Meaty: Packed with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and bacon; or classic pepperoni. Then, pile your pizza high with up to 3 of your favorite toppings. The Ultimate Stuffed Crust Pizza: a never before seen pizza creation, at a never thought possible price. Only $12.99, and only at your Pizza Hut.
whiplash6699
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Yoshi's Crafted World soundtrack is overhated in my opinion

Autistic male who surfs the forums and talks about the weirdest and most obscure stuff he can think of. HUGE Mario fan.

whiplash6699
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dupe

Autistic male who surfs the forums and talks about the weirdest and most obscure stuff he can think of. HUGE Mario fan.

Nuclear_eevee
Scratcher
12 posts

CALAMITY MOD OST