Discuss Scratch

Clyde_The_Coder
Scratcher
13 posts

How to manage your backpack?

You may know me from a previous question about backpacks, thanks for the support.
Now my question is: How to manage your backpack?
I'm making a series of projects with many reoccuring sprites and costumes, and I can't just backpack a sprite with all of the costumes (it didnt work the first time but I may try it again). How do i decide which costumes are most important and which to delete?
Underwhite
Scratcher
100+ posts

if it's not used, just delete it. orr you can backpack it all in one sprite. That is all I have. Sorry!

Also you decide. I have no idea what you're makin'.

Last edited by Underwhite (Today 03:14:01)

( if you wanna scroll scroll down/up my siggy, select any text. then press shift+ )
(My 100th post here!!)

| - ‎ UNDERWHITE ♖ - [120]/145‎ ‎ -‎ | :: #171717
-<(| [FIGHT] | [MAGIC] | [ITEM] | [SPARE] | [DEFEND] | :: #444444) :: #170033>- :: #171717
[Gaster Blaster (70% TP)] - [Antler Beam (30% TP)] - [Healing Ray (15% TP)] - [U-Action (0% TP)] :: #171717
- <<(TP :: #171714) :: #BFBFBF > = [34%] :: #171716> ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎- :: #171717
Underwhite, Has joined since 2022-05-03 (April 3, 2022.)
⬩-|-⬩ ⬩-|-⬩ ⬩-|-⬩ ⬩-|-⬩ ⬩-|-⬩

dav
CodeBuilder13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Clyde_The_Coder wrote:

You may know me from a previous question about backpacks, thanks for the support.
I'm making a series of projects with many reoccuring sprites and costumes, and I can't just backpack a sprite with all of the costumes (it didnt work the first time but I may try it again). How do i decide which costumes are most important and which to delete?
Are you trying to make a copy of the sprites and coding within the project? I was thinking about just clicking the “copy project” option but that might not be the case.

Psst. My cat ate my signature. . . . Wait a minute I don't even have a cat, so who—
82BITMYSTERY
New Scratcher
86 posts

How do you decide which costumes are most important? You can only answer that because your the one making the project
How do you manage your backpack in scratch? The ST has made an official video about this that should help click here.

If you can't click the link, copy and paste this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuolBPY8qdc

Last edited by 82BITMYSTERY (Yesterday 15:17:44)

Clyde_The_Coder
Scratcher
13 posts

CodeBuilder13 wrote:

Clyde_The_Coder wrote:

Are you trying to make a copy of the sprites and coding within the project? I was thinking about just clicking the “copy project” option but that might not be the case.
COPY PROJECT??????

NO WAY I NEED TO USE THIS
Underwhite
Scratcher
100+ posts

Clyde_The_Coder wrote:

CodeBuilder13 wrote:

Clyde_The_Coder wrote:

COPY PROJECT??????

NO WAY I NEED TO USE THIS

yeah just save it and load it in a new untitled (or your empty game) lol

( if you wanna scroll scroll down/up my siggy, select any text. then press shift+ )
(My 100th post here!!)

| - ‎ UNDERWHITE ♖ - [120]/145‎ ‎ -‎ | :: #171717
-<(| [FIGHT] | [MAGIC] | [ITEM] | [SPARE] | [DEFEND] | :: #444444) :: #170033>- :: #171717
[Gaster Blaster (70% TP)] - [Antler Beam (30% TP)] - [Healing Ray (15% TP)] - [U-Action (0% TP)] :: #171717
- <<(TP :: #171714) :: #BFBFBF > = [34%] :: #171716> ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎- :: #171717
Underwhite, Has joined since 2022-05-03 (April 3, 2022.)
⬩-|-⬩ ⬩-|-⬩ ⬩-|-⬩ ⬩-|-⬩ ⬩-|-⬩

dav