Discuss Scratch

JoelBarnes
Scratcher
500+ posts

3DS Official Topic

youtube doesnt support 3ds browsers anymore, remember when it did and i used to watch youtube on my 2ds xl lol

PC specs: Ryzen 5 5600X, 16GB ram, 1384GB of storage, GTX 1070 8GB.

My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198904457121
My Roblox profile: https://web.roblox.com/users/524745942/profile
give me a internet if you wanna.: http://internetometer.com/give/50131
“I regret nothing.” - Postal dude, 2003.
DoodleDotEXE
Scratcher
71 posts

3DS Official Topic

JoelBarnes wrote:

youtube doesnt support 3ds browsers anymore, remember when it did and i used to watch youtube on my 2ds xl lol

same lol

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1003450656/ i finnaly figured out how to use signature yay
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

3DS Official Topic

JoelBarnes wrote:

youtube doesnt support 3ds browsers anymore
that was a while ago

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

3DS Official Topic

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

(#2260)
Why are we talking about the website with the Clover logo that spun off something awful
Who was? I didn't see any posts regarding that subject.

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

3DS Official Topic

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

(#2260)
Why are we talking about the website with the Clover logo that spun off something awful
113 was almost completely comprised of it

bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

3DS Official Topic

JTanner2026 wrote:

(#2265)

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

(#2260)
Well, then I don't wanna know or be apart of whatever it is.

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)

Artsy_and_Autistix
Scratcher
15 posts

3DS Official Topic

JTanner2026 wrote:

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

(#2260)
I started it, but it wasn't what I was talking about…

I feel just like a Purple Pikmin.
- Reggie Fils Aime
FA86
Scratcher
100+ posts

3DS Official Topic

well guys its over

whos ready for Pretendo, im ready to ride their backs for the rest of eternity.

Ive stopped caring about my NNID since theyve turned off the servers for the most peak consoles, so now I have plans.

modding my Switch like mad because I dont care for Nintendo's new buisness plans

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

3DS Official Topic

FA86 wrote:

well guys its over

Ive stopped caring about my NNID since theyve turned off the servers for the most peak consoles, so now I have plans.

modding my Switch like mad because I dont care for Nintendo's new buisness plans
there's still a few people on 3ds NN

bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

3DS Official Topic

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Well, then I don't wanna know or be apart of whatever it is.
You're already apart from it because you're not a part of it.

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
DoodleDotEXE
Scratcher
71 posts

3DS Official Topic

JTanner2026 wrote:

FA86 wrote:

well guys its over

Yeah but you can’t connect into them if you weren’t connected before the closure

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1003450656/ i finnaly figured out how to use signature yay
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

3DS Official Topic

DoodleDotEXE wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

FA86 wrote:

well guys its over

Yeah but you can’t connect into them if you weren’t connected before the closure
i'm aware
that's not exactly the point

bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
SukiyoDaAlt
Scratcher
94 posts

3DS Official Topic

FA86 wrote:

welcome to the club
DoodleDotEXE
Scratcher
71 posts

3DS Official Topic

JTanner2026 wrote:

DoodleDotEXE wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

FA86 wrote:

well guys its over

i'm aware
that's not exactly the point
Yeah I guessed that it was just to more context

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

3DS Official Topic

Comix_2 wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Time to wait for Pretendo I guess
games like MK7 already have custom servers set up courtesy of CTGP-7
Oh, good thing I got CTGP then~

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

3DS Official Topic

JoelBarnes wrote:

Try ThirdTube

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations
Shift+Down to scroll

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Artsy_and_Autistix
Scratcher
15 posts

3DS Official Topic

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

JoelBarnes wrote:

Try ThirdTube
YT works on my 2DS's browser just fine. When you click on a YT link, it will show a black screen at the bottom. Just keep tapping it until the little tap marker or whatever it's called gets delayed, then after the delayed tap marker thingy appears, then the video will play.

I feel just like a Purple Pikmin.
- Reggie Fils Aime
DoodleDotEXE
Scratcher
71 posts

3DS Official Topic

Artsy_and_Autistix wrote:

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

JoelBarnes wrote:

Try ThirdTube
YT works on my 2DS's browser just fine. When you click on a YT link, it will show a black screen at the bottom. Just keep tapping it until the little tap marker or whatever it's called gets delayed, then after the delayed tap marker thingy appears, then the video will play.
Oh I didn’t know that that’s cool

minikiwigeek2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

3DS Official Topic

alright i guess it's finally time to do this

my pretendo network id yay
0270 - 2006 - 4431

Kiwi

Reducing activity on Scratch during the month of June, and only popping in if I need to say something important. Contact me on external sites for a faster response.
(source for leftmost gif: thebrawlgirl)

Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
500+ posts

3DS Official Topic

Quick question: If I use System Transfer, will I have to re-homebrew and mod my new console??

Shift+Down to scroll