Discuss Scratch

ceciliaquest
Scratcher
12 posts

What's your favorite thing to draw?

I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. And recently I've been drawing a lot of anime characters. Not specifically already-existing characters, I've just been experimenting and seeing what kind of cute styles and people I can come up with!
What's your favorite thing to draw? I'd love to know!

(And also I'm just bored lol)

CK3
AN-69499
Scratcher
15 posts

I usually draw random charicters in my own style (idk how to derscribe it), draw random flowers, FOOD (mainly ramen lol), and random designs and patterns on sticker paper (then make paper poppers with them).

By AN-69499
ceciliaquest
Scratcher
12 posts

AN-69499 wrote:

I usually draw random charicters in my own style (idk how to derscribe it), draw random flowers, FOOD (mainly ramen lol), and random designs and patterns on sticker paper (then make paper poppers with them).
Ooh, yes, I love drawing food too.

Last edited by ceciliaquest (May 3, 2024 18:57:28)

CK3
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i draw bambisonas and birds, those might be my favorite things to draw and they are simple

dave and bambi fan

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
-Almations-
Scratcher
100+ posts

My Oc Alfur or this other random character where they're just a dimple head, body and stick arms because it let's me practice poses lol

Current favorite song: Young God - Halsey
Currently obsessed with: CCC (Casting Club Call)
ceciliaquest
Scratcher
12 posts

-Almations- wrote:

My Oc Alfur or this other random character where they're just a dimple head, body and stick arms because it let's me practice poses lol
Oo, practicing poses, I do that too sometimes.

CK3
ceciliaquest
Scratcher
12 posts

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

i draw bambisonas and birds, those might be my favorite things to draw and they are simple
What are bambisonas?

CK3
Crispydogs101
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cartoon characters. Like my Original characters, special interests, ykyk.

Hey! Look at this DTA!
Hej! My username is @Crispydogs101. I like listening to music, playing games, and more!
Sarah and duck, Pete the cat, Pegboard nerds, Tokyo machine, FORZA FAN!! Be High contrast Blue Be rich
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ceciliaquest wrote:

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

What are bambisonas?
dave and bambi OCs most of the time based off expunged in body shape but can also be the actual character in the mod named bambi

dave and bambi fan

highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)

just a random person.

heyo! im just your casual dave and bambi fan whos also into other games, like rainworld.
im mainly a TiRaP person, but sometimes i might post somewhere else.
certifed recurser fan(atic)

nicknames that i am fine with (officially) include “scratchbeginner”, “sb5669”, “potassium/kalium” and “kal” (thanks rachel for the last nickname suggestion!)
fine with “rand/randu” (my roblox nickname)

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, thats the part im mainly replying too.

certified recurser fan
as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
Scratch--TheCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

right now it's BFDI [Battle for Dream Island]/BFB [Battle for BFDI/Battle for BFB]/TPOT [The Power of Two] characters in [an attempt of] the BFB/TPOT style

Welcome to my signature! This is not part of any of my posts, meaning that my signature can be as off topic as I want!

Datsu | They/any/none pronouns | Aroace | Filipino
Scratcher | Forumer | Griffpatcher
cool thing you should see
PFP: Kasane Teto [image from Mesmerizer by 32ki; art by channel/CASTSTATION; original character by TWINDRILL]
Certified japanese music listener and OSC member :3

totally not an advertisment to give me internets

random emoticons i made up and put here because why not :
c ^^ c '^w^ `>n<`
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

my partner :3
and cats

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3