Discuss Scratch

TCSMC-BWong
Scratcher
24 posts

Suggestion

I don't think we should be able to heart or star our own project.
Scratchedbyyou
Scratcher
100+ posts

Suggestion

Stars can be used as a “bookmarks tab” for projects, project creators should be able to “bookmark” their own projects, right? How about just making it where hearting and starring your own project doesn't increase the number on the counter?

Last edited by Scratchedbyyou (May 1, 2024 16:14:10)

My profile here!
My alternate account here!
My forums account here!
If you want to comment about one or more posts I made, I recommend posting the comment on my forums account.
I make animations and games. I also do a little posting on the forums. Scratch is a great place!
when green flag clicked
set voice to [tenor v]::pen
say [I do F4F]::custom

define say (words)
say (words)
speak (words)::pen
say []
TCSMC-BWong
Scratcher
24 posts

Suggestion

Actually, that's a very good idea
Scratchedbyyou
Scratcher
100+ posts

Suggestion

TCSMC-BWong wrote:

Actually, that's a very good idea
You should edit the suggestion, press the link that says edit in the bottom right corner of your first post. Also to respond to a post, press the quote button on the post you are replying to.

Last edited by Scratchedbyyou (May 1, 2024 16:56:49)

My profile here!
My alternate account here!
My forums account here!
If you want to comment about one or more posts I made, I recommend posting the comment on my forums account.
I make animations and games. I also do a little posting on the forums. Scratch is a great place!
when green flag clicked
set voice to [tenor v]::pen
say [I do F4F]::custom

define say (words)
say (words)
speak (words)::pen
say []
Za-Chary
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Suggestion

Scratchedbyyou wrote:

How about just making it where hearting and starring your own project doesn't increase the number on the counter?
I still don't see it as a huge problem — it's just one heart/star per project.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.

I was a Scratch Team member from May 10th 2019 to October 29th 2021. I reached 20,000 forum posts on June 24th 2024.

my notebook | scratch team essay | accessibility essay
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Suggestion

It's just one love & fave per project. It couldn't get it onto What the Community is Loving or trending.
EDIT: 1000th post!

Last edited by ilovestories (May 1, 2024 18:06:42)

WindowsAdmin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Suggestion

ilovestories wrote:

It's just one love & fave per project. It couldn't get it onto What the Community is Loving or trending.
EDIT: 1000th post!
NICE!!!!