Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The ✨Infinite✨ Federation™ - ⚡Giving Your Shops ☄️Infinite☄️ Benefits !⚡ - ✅Weekly and daily bumping, monthly reviews, and ⭐so much more⭐ !✅ [RSS Feed]
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The ✨Infinite✨ Federation™ - ⚡Giving Your Shops ☄️Infinite☄️ Benefits !⚡ - ✅Weekly and daily bumping, monthly reviews, and ⭐so much more⭐ !✅

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
jmdzti_0-0
Scratcher
100+ posts

The ✨Infinite✨ Federation™ - ⚡Giving Your Shops ☄️Infinite☄️ Benefits !⚡ - ✅Weekly and daily bumping, monthly reviews, and ⭐so much more⭐ !✅

Shop name : The music finders
Shop link : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/759338/
Shop banner :

Products offered : Music (Specifically Spotify's & YT's songs)
Do you want weekly bumping? Would be nice
Do you want daily bumping? Again, would be a nice detail, but not specially needed. Oh, also joining now!
Short description (up to 4 lines) : The music finders shop, where you can get your favorite songs, without having to worry about pesky websites!
Other : As of now, none.

Cubeupload is working 0/10
Highlight+shift+down to see more of my signature

─ BREAKING NEWS
NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES! triple click for more info. /j I just wanted to make fun of the bug. ngl would be funny to see people put this on their signatures. please fix this

Creator of The music finders shop, where you can get your favorite songs, without having to download from pesky websites!

My posts
My forum identifier:
uNnqYgxb7K

Keep on being creative :)

did you know that there's a way to use other emojis in the forums? Learn more…

Extra emojis

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jmdzti_0-0 wrote:

Shop banner :

Do you want daily bumping? Again, would be a nice detail, but not specially needed. Oh, also joining now!
Short description (up to 4 lines) : The music finders shop, where you can get your favorite songs, without having to worry about pesky websites!
Accepted ! I will add it when I'm back in France!

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
mewercats
Scratcher
54 posts

Shop name : Mewercats's Everything Art! Shop (Join here)
Shop link : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/756874/
Shop banner :

Both banners by @depresso-boiyo
Products offered : We're joining now! And also about everything art, such as sprites, banners and more in each technique (hopefully, when the shop truly opens).
Do you want weekly bumping ? Yes, of course
Do you want daily bumping ? Only in emergencies (not for now).
Short description (up to 4 lines) : We give everything art, but you can help! Join here and the shop will open soon!
Other : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7995458/ I hope this is true + No reviewing please.

You can get to my profile page here! Highlight some text, then Shift-Down to read more!

News
Get sad British and Aussie people. “Color, color, color!” the studio just got featured and it has… USA SPELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm an Aussie.

I really just have a depressing life. Peace at last…
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

mewercats wrote:

Shop name : Mewercats's Everything Art! Shop (Join here)
Shop link : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/756874/
Shop banner :

Both banners by @depresso-boiyo
Products offered : We're joining now! And also about everything art, such as sprites, banners and more in each technique (hopefully, when the shop truly opens).
Do you want weekly bumping ? Yes, of course
Do you want daily bumping ? Only in emergencies (not for now).
Short description (up to 4 lines) : We give everything art, but you can help! Join here and the shop will open soon!
Other : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7995458/ I hope this is true + No reviewing please.
Accepted ! Adding to the art page soon.

Last edited by Fluffygamer_ (June 3, 2024 06:08:49)

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Added !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

When will the Mockup Market receive our review?
It's June 5 now.

iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi!
I've applied for daily bumping but I haven't received them. I've only received one bump. If you can make it even weekly that would be great.

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

(#67)
When will the Mockup Market receive our review?
It's June 5 now.
Yeah, got a huge wave of personal issues and occupations Sorry about that, I will try doing it this weekend.

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#68)
Hi!
I've applied for daily bumping but I haven't received them. I've only received one bump. If you can make it even weekly that would be great.
Yeah, I'm sorry once again. I will try doing the daily bump more often.

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

jmdzti_0-0
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

jmdzti_0-0 wrote:

Shop banner :

So… are you back?

─ BREAKING NEWS
NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES! triple click for more info. /j I just wanted to make fun of the bug. ngl would be funny to see people put this on their signatures. please fix this

Creator of The music finders shop, where you can get your favorite songs, without having to download from pesky websites!

My posts
My forum identifier:
uNnqYgxb7K

Extra emojis

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jmdzti_0-0 wrote:

(#73)

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

jmdzti_0-0 wrote:

Shop banner :

So… are you back?
Oh yeah, sorry. Adding your shop right now !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jmdzti_0-0 wrote:

(#73)

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

jmdzti_0-0 wrote:

Shop banner :

So… are you back?
Added !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

jmdzti_0-0
Scratcher
100+ posts

So uhh… when's next review going to be? Just to be prepared

─ BREAKING NEWS

My posts
My forum identifier:
uNnqYgxb7K

Extra emojis

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jmdzti_0-0 wrote:

(#76)
So uhh… when's next review going to be? Just to be prepared
When I have time to take care of this federation…

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The ✨Infinite✨ Federation™ - ⚡Giving Your Shops ☄️Infinite☄️ Benefits !⚡ - ✅Weekly and daily bumping, monthly reviews, and ⭐so much more⭐ !✅ [RSS Feed]