Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The ✨Infinite✨ Federation™ - ⚡Giving Your Shops ☄️Infinite☄️ Benefits !⚡ - ✅Weekly and daily bumping, monthly reviews, and ⭐so much more⭐ !✅ [RSS Feed]
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The ✨Infinite✨ Federation™ - ⚡Giving Your Shops ☄️Infinite☄️ Benefits !⚡ - ✅Weekly and daily bumping, monthly reviews, and ⭐so much more⭐ !✅

rutledgecx wrote:

(#40)
Join Form

Shop name :
⋆.˚.⭒˚The Aurora Shop⋆.˚.⭒˚

Shop link : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/7948785/
Shop banner :
[img] https://u.cubeupload.com/Aaliyah_Newlands/IMG4761.png[/img]
Products offered : Profile Pictures, Banners, Sprites
Do you want weekly bumping ? Yes
Do you want daily bumping ? Yes
Other : I'm not sure if our shop has been added yet, but I'm joining now ! I think we need this a bit.
This shop is already in, but I will add that colour BBcode to it's title.

BREAKING NEWS
The evil kumquats have rebelled and now they don't just eat signatures.

NOW THEY EAT YOUR «MY STUFF» PAGE AND OTHER 2.0 UI PAGES !
Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :
((0) - (0)) //  This is Zero. He protects my signature from evil kumquats

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

(O(w :: variables)O :: sensing) // This is Dogee. He helps me doing projects

('-' :: list) // This is Little. She verify that evil kumquats aren't coming.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The ✨Infinite✨ Federation™ - ⚡Giving Your Shops ☄️Infinite☄️ Benefits !⚡ - ✅Weekly and daily bumping, monthly reviews, and ⭐so much more⭐ !✅

Join Form

Shop name : Rosie's Wonderland
Shop link : 3.0 forum
Shop banner : https://u.cubeupload.com/Crimm/Screenshot2024012211.png
Products offered : Banners, thumbnails, bio + wiwos, slide layouts and profile pictures.
Do you want weekly bumping ?
Short description (up to 4 lines) :
♡ welcome to rosie's wonderland! here we sell thumbnails, banners, b/ws, slide layouts and pfps ♡

Other :
A) I think it would be worth noting that the shop was not made the day the forum I linked to was made. The original studio was founded on 06/12/2022.
B) When bumping our forum, there is a link to our bump banner at the bottom of the OP.
C) Please add the BBCode to the shop if you add it.
D) Thank you so much for reading this and I hope you have a lovely day!

Last edited by iiucandyfloss (May 11, 2024 19:55:30)

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#42)
Join Form

Products offered : Banners, thumbnails, bio + wiwos, slide layouts and profile pictures.
♡ welcome to rosie's wonderland! here we sell thumbnails, banners, b/ws, slide layouts and pfps ♡

Other :
A) I think it would be worth noting that the shop was not made the day the forum I linked to was made. The original studio was founded on 06/12/2022.
B) When bumping our forum, there is a link to our bump banner at the bottom of the OP.

Accepted ! Adding your shop right now !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

------(:-:)------ :: pen //  This is Bumpa. She bumps my topics when necessary. She also have a few skills at fighting since Zero taught her.

° ° :: #0055ff //  This is 2S. He is the best animator I never seen on scratch. His account is Scratcheurscratch (https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Scratcheurscratch)

when green flag clicked :: cap //  This is Soja. I don't know if it's a boy or a girl but who cares ? Soja often draw thumbnails for my projects.
iiucandyfloss
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#42)
Join Form

Other :

Ty! I'll add yours too

credits to @happyha8 for image hosting my forum banner -

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#44)

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

iiucandyfloss wrote:

(#42)
Join Form

Other :

Ty! I'll add yours too
Ok !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop name : Cloud Inc.
Shop link : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/749422/
Shop banner :
Products offered : we are a multipurpose shop
Do you want weekly bumping ? not opting for now but when we are joining now i will ask owner
Do you want daily bumping ? what i wrote in weekly bumping
Short description (up to 4 lines) :Here at Cloud Inc. We believe that that the sky's the limit! We've been here on scratch for a long time, with multiple different shop posts. No matter how many people quit, no matter how much things might suck, we always come back. That's what true service is.
Other : nope

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#51)
Shop banner :
Do you want weekly bumping ? not opting for now but when we are joining now i will ask owner
Short description (up to 4 lines) :Here at Cloud Inc. We believe that that the sky's the limit! We've been here on scratch for a long time, with multiple different shop posts. No matter how many people quit, no matter how much things might suck, we always come back. That's what true service is.
Accepted ! Adding to the list soon.

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

dynamicsofscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fluffygamer_ wrote:

(#52)

dynamicsofscratch wrote:

(#51)
Shop banner :
Accepted ! Adding to the list soon.
great! we'll follow suit.

aII toasters toast toast, but what happens when there are no longer toasters being produced? will their technology simply become obsolete, with humans moving onto bigger, better things? will toast become a distant memory, written in textbooks of the future as foods us simpler generations ate? who's to say! society is constantly moving, changing, evolving, ideas being built upon, improved upon, theories being proven or disproven. are we but a blip on the timeline? sure, our names may not be remembered, but that's not the point. you can make a change. you can make a difference. you can make the world better, even if you don't know yet. and the first step is to go for it. even if you are afraid of failure. going back to the example of toasters, do you know off the top of your head who invented them? no? have you used one? probably. so, even if you don't remember my name, if I was able to help awnser your question, that is enough. if I was able to help you, even in the slightest way, this could push you to continue with scratch and not give up after the program crashes, and maybe one day learn other programming languages and change the world. everything is a cause and effect reaction, new inventions lead to the technology of the future, and even as the generations of the past are slowly forgotten, their influence lives on to this day, affecting how the world eventually turned out and how it will be for generations to come.

and, without toasters, we wouldn't have toast.

Regards
dynamicsofscratch

Anything above that grey line is a signature!
Also, anything can be put in your signature, (also referred as a siggy) including ads but! You cannot do anything else that violates the community guidelines as, you will be reported and you could be banned/muted.
Computer enthusiast, coder, designer and a offline veteran.
700th post
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Added !

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

Da_BFBM_show
Scratcher
34 posts

Shop name : Da_BFBM_shop
Shop link : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/762124/
Shop banner :

Products offered : Art, Music and Animation!
Do you want weekly bumping ? No
Short description (up to 4 lines) : Da_BFBM_shop has everything you will ever need! Our friendly staff is always helpful and always finishes your order before the deadline! Open now! Now hiring!
Other : This is very cool

THE OWNER OF

Go check it out!
Fluffygamer_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Da_BFBM_show wrote:

Shop name : Da_BFBM_shop
Shop link : https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/762124/
Shop banner :

Products offered : Art, Music and Animation!
Do you want weekly bumping ? No
Short description (up to 4 lines) : Da_BFBM_shop has everything you will ever need! Our friendly staff is always helpful and always finishes your order before the deadline! Open now! Now hiring!
Other : This is very cool
Please read the rules, you forgot the codeword ! (plus, your shop didn't complete any order yet)

BREAKING NEWS

Credit to @jmdzti_0-0

BLOCKS ARMY :

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The ✨Infinite✨ Federation™ - ⚡Giving Your Shops ☄️Infinite☄️ Benefits !⚡ - ✅Weekly and daily bumping, monthly reviews, and ⭐so much more⭐ !✅ [RSS Feed]